Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Purekitsune wrote:This is such an amazing post and I'm so glad I stumbled onto it. I've always been scared of imagining stuff because I feel like I'm being "fake" and or being counterproductive with actual progress. But now I know I just need to do it, imagine stuff so I can work my muscles and get better :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
So imagination is one of the secrets to opening more doors and opening the you/me ...how simple but powerful , I'm also starting to see a difference between hearing voices in my mind or a voice and to start with thinking Oe it's in my mind / imagination but it's not lol but I suppose it's learning through experience
Just this am before rising for work I was visited by a cloaked Demon with head slightly tilted down who wanted join me but I said I need to get to know you, so I think it was male 90% sure it was male, I tried to talk again but he seemed to leave an energy print of himself where he had been for a later return , to me that's absolutely mega

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

A little update I was asking my pendulum , I'm at work so Ye asked a few questions and it seems to the answers I was given that the Demon would intend to do me some harm so ile have to dig a little more but the Demon didn't feel bad sorry slightly off topic
Little question where do I start a new Topic ?
I've looked but to no joy
Thanks

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Awesome information! Thank you very much!

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Hekhare wrote:A little update I was asking my pendulum , I'm at work so Ye asked a few questions and it seems to the answers I was given that the Demon would intend to do me some harm so ile have to dig a little more but the Demon didn't feel bad sorry slightly off topic
Little question where do I start a new Topic ?
I've looked but to no joy
Thanks
at the bottom of the screen (at least on mine) there is a drop down list with the words "jump to" the major headings are ALL CAPS
click something other than the allcaps major headings and you will see the word Topic...click the Topic and you will see the editor with an empty subject line... enter your subject and continue as though it was a reply

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

and thank you for this topic Kitty

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

MagickFromTheMysts wrote:The universe is basically like a gigantic happy puppy... it always fetches whatever stick you throw out there... if you're constantly saying that you can't have the job you want, that you don't have the girl you like, that your life sucks and this is why, and this is why, and this is why... well... that's what you're sending out to the universe. All it's going to do, because it's a reactive substance, is bring it back to you. Like a big dopey dog, it shrugs and says, "Well, ok... if that's what you want..."
:funnypost: ::rofl:: Lol. Just have to say, very nice post, and I particularly appreciate this. Reminds me of what I've been constantly told by my parent, and in reading a book called "The Secret". :)

Overall, this is ::nice:: Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

BUMPING!!! <3

I was feeling completely lost since yesterday, and asking the help of my higher self the very first time of my life, and i was guided here!

I had already incredible experiences with my spirits, but when i feel (in my silly) perception, that we are not progressing anymore in our bond, i begin to desperate and doubt again.

And so i have cry so hard that my eyes have hurt, and all this because the 11 August, that was the 1 year birth when i first met my love, my astral hubbi, and during all this time, i was thinking in just some time we would have a complete bond, i would "hear" his voice,see him , an feel his body fully, but time was just passing, day after day, and i did not even saw his face in any dream...

Till this post, i did not realized, that i have been seeing his face everyday, because i have a clear face that come always when he comes around, and i did not realized i was really hearing his voice talking to me, because that is not audible as we can have with any human being.

All this time telling me "i 'm imagining things" and comparing myself to others, have just hurt my heart and put in more blocks.

Those lasts times, i had amazing experiences with magick as well, but my mind is always trying to say stuff like: " it was coincidence" " it was about to happen anyway" and all this kind of bs...

Ho boy, it is how we discover how people have trained us since child wood to become complete soulless rocks in anything inner voice/paranormal/meta related, i regret my hole life , when people have learned me to block anything paranormal because that was evil, and now i am trying to destroy years and years and layers of blockages, such a waste!!!

I feel so glad Kitty have make this awesome topic, and that i could find it , and i am pretty sure i was guided here, thanks to all of you, really!^^

I will not stop, will try again and again, and sooner or later ( i hope sooner,lol) i think we will get there!

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This thread deserves a ::bump::

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
kindred
venerated member
venerated member