You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Oo... I've been aching for a black unicorn for awhile... post a pic and I'll ask him.

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

he sounds lovely :) I have a tan female Unicorn with me that just came :D

How will you know who he is for ?

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Moongypsy- you are so sweet! :hug: although I DO know exactly the black unicorn you are talkinabout, it's not the one I lost. He is a gorgeous boy and I liked that he wanted a mix . That's why I remember him lol
That story turned out with a happy ending (I got mycallings mixed up) and I will update that thread with the wild story this weekend, thank you so much for reminding me!!
Not sure if he's calling me, I get that mixed up a lot !

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Iamme
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hellhound
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alkenis
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Moongypsy- you are so sweet! :hug: although I DO know exactly the black unicorn you are talkinabout, it's not the one I lost. He is a gorgeous boy and I liked that he wanted a mix . That's why I remember him lol
That story turned out with a happy ending (I got mycallings mixed up) and I will update that thread with the wild story this weekend, thank you so much for reminding me!!
If I may ask, how do you lose a spirit?

Call me Lexi c:

My Family:
[2] Werewolf, [1] Vampire, [1] Hellhound, [1] Sabertooth, [1] Wolf, [1] Human, [1] Incubus
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

I feel drawn to this. Not sure if I am the person though. Weird feelings.

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Iamme wrote:
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Moongypsy- you are so sweet! :hug: although I DO know exactly the black unicorn you are talkinabout, it's not the one I lost. He is a gorgeous boy and I liked that he wanted a mix . That's why I remember him lol
If I may ask, how do you lose a spirit?
Long story short, she had a listing that I swore I was called to and after much procrastination and a teensy disagreement with the head of my spirit family I decided to get him...bit he sold a couple of hours before I got there. I was ridiculously moaning about it for days after lol. I say that now but it seriously felt like I had the wind kicked out of me for nearly a week.
And Moongypsy remembered that story and thought of me. I swear I'm all mushy right now lol
Thank you moon, for thinking of me!

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

Could he identify the person he'd like to go to?

My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Ok everyone, I'm going to ask him. I'll post a pic once I figure out how. Just got home now and have some chores to do. He communicates beautifully with me so I'm fairly certain he'll let me know who it is. I'd like for everyone who feels drawn to him to please post here. I'll let you know once I have a moment alone with him. Can anyone tell me how to post a pic please?

And cheese.... I'm so glad you got things figured out and that you are at peace about that now! :)

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Iamme
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hellhound
My magical/paranormal name...: Alkenis
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
Long story short, she had a listing that I swore I was called to and after much procrastination and a teensy disagreement with the head of my spirit family I decided to get him...bit he sold a couple of hours before I got there. I was ridiculously moaning about it for days after lol. I say that now but it seriously felt like I had the wind kicked out of me for nearly a week.
And Moongypsy remembered that story and thought of me. I swear I'm all mushy right now lol
Thank you moon, for thinking of me!
Ohhhh. Ok (: That makes sense now! Feeling a bit slow at the moment xD
moongypsy wrote:Ok everyone, I'm going to ask him. I'll post a pic once I figure out how. Just got home now and have some chores to do. He communicates beautifully with me so I'm fairly certain he'll let me know who it is. I'd like for everyone who feels drawn to him to please post here. I'll let you know once I have a moment alone with him. Can anyone tell me how to post a pic please?

And cheese.... I'm so glad you got things figured out and that you are at peace about that now! :)
I feeling something >.> Nothing huge, but a little somethin' somethin'

Call me Lexi c:

My Family:
[2] Werewolf, [1] Vampire, [1] Hellhound, [1] Sabertooth, [1] Wolf, [1] Human, [1] Incubus
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

moongypsy wrote:I'd like for everyone who feels drawn to him to please post here.
I feel drawn to this for some reason.. don't have a clue why :thumbup:

Return to “General”