You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I just wanna say this is an awesome post, Ash. Some of these connections I've suspected in the past, but to see it detailed here even briefly...awesome. lol

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:I will say something else here as well, because I am not sure if others feel like this or not, but I do bet some of you do!!!!

What I am talking about is not even thinking like others do as well!!! You know most people talk about their jobs, kids, and what they are going to do when they get home, or what they are going to buy when shopping, you know the mundane normal things that people talk about!!!

Well for me personally, I find all that very boring!!!! I am not geared to talk about stuff like that, sure I may talk about somethings but not usually!!!! I also don't always talk about personal things either like others do, because to me that is personal!!!!

I rather talk about more spiritual things, or healing energies stuff like that along though lines, now to me that is more interesting, or paranormal things, that will get me going, or I will just get into whatever poem I am working on!!!!

The other stuff, yes some is important but not like what I like to get into!!!

Now maybe that is normal but I tend to think that maybe it isn't for me!!!!

So maybe some of us are geared to thinking different from the other so called normal people!!!! Just my own thoughts!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::
TOTALLY DITTO !!! I feel so left out because of this.

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Forgot to say I have 4 extra teeth well hidden lol . For a long time I had 5 but one fell after a long time I had it.It was really weird because it was just behind my front row of teeth , even my dentist said it was unusual. My other 4 are what people call wisdom tooth but somehow they found their own space and don't need to be removed. thanks Ash !

Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

Lycan wrote:
Syriana wrote:I have nothing on that list. ::bleh::

I'm just a run of the mill human German mutt. :mrgreen:
Same here. I mean haven none on that list.
I had to post again,Thinking back as a child I have one maybe two of them.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage
popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Me too, I fall into a couple of different categories. I'm definitely not human! ::rofl::

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Very intriguing research.
Never liked biology so it is something I'd have never delved into myself but thank you for posting some of your findings.

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

::bop:: Great topic!
Over the past few months have had a chance to speak with some vampire elders who had had earthen incarnations and because the topic was on my mind, I mentioned 'the children you left behind'. Each time it was greeted with initial quiet. Especially if I asked if they ever thought about those children, possible children, through these many centuries or millenniums since.
Most soon mentioned that when they themselves were 'here', there were few humans, relatively, and well, they - the elders - were willing, able and long lived - 'frisky' :crazy: . And, for some of them, their consideration of what 'human' was, was not exactly kind, generous or respectful.
We are not talking about falling in love and raising a family here - though, of course, that happened, too, throughout our history. :hug:
I said I wondered how many of us 'humans', then, were NOT somewhere/ somewhen related to their people - and they had to agree. Like Really!! Kind of followed Zeus' example :wild: Said they never thought about it twice, though at times knew a past woman had become pregnant. Sort of 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.' So I would say, 'well, Hello great-great-great-....Grandfather. Here I am."
Quiet. They got the point - and maybe one or two even thought about a little bit ........ FF :candle:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
keriix
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

None of them applies to me :(

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Decided to post again after giving this more thought. Most of the people in my family are relatively short (including myself at 5'2"), but one of my great grandmothers was barely over 4 feet tall (and full-blooded Cherokee). My family also seems to have relatively small bones, but mine are the tiniest in my family (ring size of 3) and I even have small ears. One of my uncles even has a pointed ear that we always joked about. Blood issues are also prevalent in my family (mostly diabetes and hypoglycemia but also anemia, bleeding disorders from thin blood and high blood pressure) and the same uncle who has a pointed ear also has sharper than normal canines. My brother has unusually good night vision (which sadly I DON'T have lol) and my brother and I are both near-sighted. My brother and I also neither one have any allergies to food or medications but both burn easily...my brother much more so than me. My entire life I've always had trouble sleeping at night and being awake during the day (my grandmother told me I was a night owl from birth lol) and my grandmother always used to joke that I'm cold-blooded (partly because of my size and partly because of having thin blood). Someone I used to talk to had told me a few years ago that I had picked up vampiric ancestory in this life and that vampire and elf blood in the same family is common, but I hadn't thought much of it til now.

...I also seem to have a possibility of immortal in my blood indicated both by the natural state of my energy signature and a somewhat unusual physical deformity that no one but me has noticed (which I still need to have checked by a doctor and may need surgery to correct).

I would also be very interested in reading the rest of this paper of yours, Ash. It really does have me thinking. lol

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:Decided to post again after giving this more thought. Most of the people in my family are relatively short (including myself at 5'2"), but one of my great grandmothers was barely over 4 feet tall (and full-blooded Cherokee). My family also seems to have relatively small bones, but mine are the tiniest in my family (ring size of 3) and I even have small ears. One of my uncles even has a pointed ear that we always joked about. Blood issues are also prevalent in my family (mostly diabetes and hypoglycemia but also anemia, bleeding disorders from thin blood and high blood pressure) and the same uncle who has a pointed ear also has sharper than normal canines. My brother has unusually good night vision (which sadly I DON'T have lol) and my brother and I are both near-sighted. My brother and I also neither one have any allergies to food or medications but both burn easily...my brother much more so than me. My entire life I've always had trouble sleeping at night and being awake during the day (my grandmother told me I was a night owl from birth lol) and my grandmother always used to joke that I'm cold-blooded (partly because of my size and partly because of having thin blood). Someone I used to talk to had told me a few years ago that I had picked up vampiric ancestory in this life and that vampire and elf blood in the same family is common, but I hadn't thought much of it til now.

...I also seem to have a possibility of immortal in my blood indicated both by the natural state of my energy signature and a somewhat unusual physical deformity that no one but me has noticed (which I still need to have checked by a doctor and may need surgery to correct).

I would also be very interested in reading the rest of this paper of yours, Ash. It really does have me thinking. lol
Have you thought about getting the anything in your blood reading done? I bet you find vampire and elves or fae in there somewhere, maybe even some kind of were-blood in there?

I would also love to read the rest of that paper too Ash!!!!

I mean it makes a lot of sense, that well like the immortals we all know that they got frisky quite a bit, so it wouldn't be a bit surprising to see that in a lot of people's blood, then the fallen angels were "busy" as well, not to mention all the others, sex is sex and they all did at one time or another, not trying to be crude here, but a fact is a fact, you know :lol: ;)

So having said that, it only makes sense that a lot of stuff would show up in the human race!!!! Things that would be called deformities may very well have come from these types of unions with other races!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Ash”