Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

.....he went after....Z-Ze-Zeus?!!! :ohcrap: Holy cr*p, yeah I'll say he definitely got off easy this time... :crazy:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:
Syriana wrote:What is he? A young kid with an overinflated ego...

I'll ask him some more Q's and see if I get anything solid out of him.

He also tells me that I need not buy CH stuff because I could do it by myself. He summons demons alone (he says). ::facepalm::

No thank you very much!!
This kid treads on thin ice, everyone who read the post already knows this. I hope for his sake that he actually isn't conjuring daemons on his own. May I suggest you put a protective barrier on him for the peace of mind of all who worry about young people. Lastly I hope you get to talk with him more seriously about what he is saying.... and Zeus let him off easy.
Personally, I would not recommend attempting to protect him from his own stupidity unless you are experienced enough to know what you're doing in regards to possible malicious entities. I speak from experience here and I'm sure others on the forums would agree that interfering is a bad idea. It's better left to a professional. When I was new to magick and spirits, I tried to shield someone from his own stupidity and a rather malicious entity (though not a demon) he willingly had attached to him attacked me simply for interfering. I've also read similar stories by others who tried to protect someone from things they had allowed into their lives with similar results.

I'm not saying do nothing. But just be careful how you involve yourself as you could get in way over your head.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LIONOX wrote:I highly doubt an Immortal would bother with something like this. Really. I don't see Zeus bothering to even lift a finger's energy worth on this kid ;)

I'd be more concerned with this "summoning Demons" thing he mentioned. THAT is playing with fire.
Hahahahaha Lionox, you are right, Zeus might have just kinda blowed in his direction a little bit from the sounds of it, but the demon summoning thing THAT is playing with fire, and sounds like a bragging thing, but if he really is trying that.....that could really spell some serious stuff and for anyone else involved :(
Ashira wrote:
fire083 wrote:
Syriana wrote:What is he? A young kid with an overinflated ego...

I'll ask him some more Q's and see if I get anything solid out of him.

He also tells me that I need not buy CH stuff because I could do it by myself. He summons demons alone (he says). ::facepalm::

No thank you very much!!
This kid treads on thin ice, everyone who read the post already knows this. I hope for his sake that he actually isn't conjuring daemons on his own. May I suggest you put a protective barrier on him for the peace of mind of all who worry about young people. Lastly I hope you get to talk with him more seriously about what he is saying.... and Zeus let him off easy.
Personally, I would not recommend attempting to protect him from his own stupidity unless you are experienced enough to know what you're doing in regards to possible malicious entities. I speak from experience here and I'm sure others on the forums would agree that interfering is a bad idea. It's better left to a professional. When I was new to magick and spirits, I tried to shield someone from his own stupidity and a rather malicious entity (though not a demon) he willingly had attached to him attacked me simply for interfering. I've also read similar stories by others who tried to protect someone from things they had allowed into their lives with similar results.

I'm not saying do nothing. But just be careful how you involve yourself as you could get in way over your head.
Exactly and very wise words!!!! I hate to see anyone getting hurt because of him not really knowing what he is doing!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

He's 19 years old,a hardcore Pagan and he summons the demons to "work with them". He doesn't summon them for profit or anything like that. He says that I need not buy connection items from CH or anyone for that matter because he swears he can teach me to do it on my own. Mind you,HE IS ONLY 19. lol Mostly I just shake my head and say "yeah?" a lot when he tells me stories. I know that he is full of ego and misguided youth. I just sit back and watch because no matter what I do or say,he's going to do what he does anyway. ;)

I'm just one of the handful of people he trusts to discuss this stuff with. (and here I am telling the world- I suck :lol: ,but it's anonymous!) I'm not going to do any spells on him because he thinks he is invincible.

He did tell me about a couple of demons he summoned to speak with,and he talked about it like it was nothing and suggested I try it...HELL NO. :?

I have the common sense to know better,but he thinks he is a half human/half demon hybrid. This kid is a trip.

As for his beef with big Z,I just listened. I'm not involved. I have age and resources for learning on my side. He will learn the hard way. ;) He's a teenager.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

LIONOX wrote:I highly doubt an Immortal would bother with something like this. Really. I don't see Zeus bothering to even lift a finger's energy worth on this kid ;)

I'd be more concerned with this "summoning Demons" thing he mentioned. THAT is playing with fire.
Please just let me keep believing that Zeus knocked his butt off that ladder! :lol: Scared the crap out of him,but he landed on his feet thankfully. ::rofl:: (I laughed so hard!!)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I was meaning something like a cocoon spell to keep him from using magic till he respects it more.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm not skilled enough to cast anything,perhaps someone else that crosses paths with him will bring him to his senses.

Sincerely,

sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ah didn't know

Marney
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bast/Sehkmet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It is Ego because acual Pagans do NOT summon demons unless it is a more Voodoo path (not that Voodoo is evil mind you) so he is eather full of it or he is going to be in REAL danger soon. And Zeus well I am apart of Zeus and this kids not brave but stupid. *shakes head*

sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zeus would have knocked him off if he was in the area at the time, though he usually chooses to encourage humans not pick on them.

Return to “Immortals”