NON-BINDING CONJURATION: GARGOYLE

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

A NON-BINDING CONJURATION MEANS THAT THE SPIRIT IS NOT COMING THROUGH WITH THE PURPOSE OF BEING BOUND, THEY ARE COMING THROUGH FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTERACTION, SHARING, VISTATION, ETC. ONCE CONJURED A NON-BINDING SPIRIT MAY CHOOSE TO REVISIT YOU AT LATER DATES, IF YOU ALLOW THEM OR INVITE THEM TO DO SO.

NON-BINDING CONJURATIONS ARE EASY & HAVE FAR LESS STEPS & RESTRICTIONS THAN BINDING CONJURATION.

YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU), BE IN A QUIET PLACE WITHOUT DISTRACTION, BE IN A GOOD PLACE MENTALLY, & BE FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRAWS FOR THIS. YOU DO NEED TO BE IN A FOCUSED STATE, READY FOR INTERACTION.

THIS NON-BINDING CONJURATION IS FOR A GARGOYLE.

YOU CAN REPEAT THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY. WE RECOMMEND THAT WHEN RECITING THAT YOU ARE VISUALIZING YOUR OWN SPACE WHERE YOU WILL GREET & MEET THIS SPIRIT. WHEN YOU DO CONJURATIONS YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAFE SPACE WHERE YOU & THE SPIRIT MEET. YOU CAN VISUALIZE SOMETHING LIKE YOUR HOUSE, OR SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE, SOMETHING OUTDOORS, SOMETHING COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS, WHATEVER IS "YOU". IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE DOING CONJURATIONS FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE KEEPING WITH THINGS THAT ARE TRUE TO YOU. YOU WANT TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR ELEMENT BECAUSE THAT IS THE ENERGY THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT THERE, AND LIKE ANY PERSONAL TASK, YOU WANT THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOU WHO ARE.

CONJURATION:

GARGOYLES, GUARDIANS OF THIS EARTH
THOSE WHO WING & CLAW THEIR WAY
WHO KEEP THE WATCH & STAY THE SECURITY
I AM CALLING FOR YOU WHO SEES ME
FOR OUR KINSHIP IN EXCHANGE OF
GREAT COMPANY & GREAT CARE

THIS IS A PROTECTED CONJURATION, MEANING IT WILL ONLY SPEAK TO GARGOYLES, NO OTHERS. ANY SPIRIT THAT RESPONDS TO THIS WILL BE A GARGOYLE. SINCE GARGOYLES HAVE MANY MANIFESTATIONS YOU CAN EXPECT ANY ARRAY OF APPEARANCES. USUALLY THE SKIN IS STONY IN APPEARANCE, IN A WIDE RANGE OF COLORS. USUALLY THEY HAVE HORNS, WINGS, OR EXTENDED FANGS (AND ANY COMBINATION OF THEM).

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Thanks Ash, I will try this.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Thanks! :thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is great! I love Gargoyles

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

I did this one tonight and had a female Gargoyle come through, almost like a terracotta color, green eyes, and she was very sweet. I asked her to watch over me tonight and off she went. All business. She told me that since I have adopted one of their kind she will come back and keep an eye out. No time for chit chat, but I like her. Right afterwards I heard a creak on my roof.
Thanks for this Ash.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

thank a lot Ash! :thumbup:

Greetings,Tasha
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Hmm interesting, might try one of these in the future. I have a feeling you guys keep adding more of these :)

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Will definitely try this eventually. Once I get a dedicated space in order for stuff.. 2hp

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump::
ASH wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:29 pm A NON-BINDING CONJURATION MEANS THAT THE SPIRIT IS NOT COMING THROUGH WITH THE PURPOSE OF BEING BOUND, THEY ARE COMING THROUGH FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTERACTION, SHARING, VISTATION, ETC. ONCE CONJURED A NON-BINDING SPIRIT MAY CHOOSE TO REVISIT YOU AT LATER DATES, IF YOU ALLOW THEM OR INVITE THEM TO DO SO.

NON-BINDING CONJURATIONS ARE EASY & HAVE FAR LESS STEPS & RESTRICTIONS THAN BINDING CONJURATION.

YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU), BE IN A QUIET PLACE WITHOUT DISTRACTION, BE IN A GOOD PLACE MENTALLY, & BE FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRAWS FOR THIS. YOU DO NEED TO BE IN A FOCUSED STATE, READY FOR INTERACTION.

THIS NON-BINDING CONJURATION IS FOR A GARGOYLE.

YOU CAN REPEAT THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY. WE RECOMMEND THAT WHEN RECITING THAT YOU ARE VISUALIZING YOUR OWN SPACE WHERE YOU WILL GREET & MEET THIS SPIRIT. WHEN YOU DO CONJURATIONS YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAFE SPACE WHERE YOU & THE SPIRIT MEET. YOU CAN VISUALIZE SOMETHING LIKE YOUR HOUSE, OR SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE, SOMETHING OUTDOORS, SOMETHING COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS, WHATEVER IS "YOU". IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE DOING CONJURATIONS FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE KEEPING WITH THINGS THAT ARE TRUE TO YOU. YOU WANT TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR ELEMENT BECAUSE THAT IS THE ENERGY THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT THERE, AND LIKE ANY PERSONAL TASK, YOU WANT THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOU WHO ARE.

CONJURATION:

GARGOYLES, GUARDIANS OF THIS EARTH
THOSE WHO WING & CLAW THEIR WAY
WHO KEEP THE WATCH & STAY THE SECURITY
I AM CALLING FOR YOU WHO SEES ME
FOR OUR KINSHIP IN EXCHANGE OF
GREAT COMPANY & GREAT CARE

THIS IS A PROTECTED CONJURATION, MEANING IT WILL ONLY SPEAK TO GARGOYLES, NO OTHERS. ANY SPIRIT THAT RESPONDS TO THIS WILL BE A GARGOYLE. SINCE GARGOYLES HAVE MANY MANIFESTATIONS YOU CAN EXPECT ANY ARRAY OF APPEARANCES. USUALLY THE SKIN IS STONY IN APPEARANCE, IN A WIDE RANGE OF COLORS. USUALLY THEY HAVE HORNS, WINGS, OR EXTENDED FANGS (AND ANY COMBINATION OF THEM).

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “DIY Spirits”