KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Kit wrote:
KeeKee wrote:I usually feel extremely tired...so i always let them know that if we are doing this...we do it before bed time.

I hope you dont mind me using this in an example here, but I just wanted to state something that I have been thinking of for a bit when doing sexual energy work with spirits.
a minor thought crossed my mind where when we have an energy exchange with spirits we are giving and recieving - but in many many ways - so for ourselves as humans i thought -isnt it alone like our own feeding habits, where sometimes after a good amount of food (ENERGY) enters our systems we can feel really tired, especially when it is fattening (sexual energy for some can be quite a delicious treat) - and so when we have our own "feed" of sexual activity in any way we may feel tired - this may not be in link with loss of energy, or deterioration from loss of energy or loss of the body - but instead when we do such a thing with an entity/spirit we are gaining just as equal amount - but seeing where this energy is coming from - we are tired from this feeling, this sedation.

----

anyways
KeeKee wrote:know your limits

this is key in everything
I don't mind at all!

I should probably had also added in that when i am tired...it's not an ill feeling or unpleasant at all...it is like a sedation.
Its just like you said when eating something filling and feeling tired after. I'm not necessarily losing engery. It's the act in itself that gives me this rush of energy..feelings...afterwards when my "high" is over i just feel like mush because the feeling/energy was intense for me. As a plus it also always helps me sleep very well! I get a nice deep and for some reason dreamless sleep.

So what i am trying to say is...I totally agree with everything Kit just said! ::rofl::

Huer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Kit wrote:
KeeKee wrote:I usually feel extremely tired...so i always let them know that if we are doing this...we do it before bed time.

I hope you dont mind me using this in an example here, but I just wanted to state something that I have been thinking of for a bit when doing sexual energy work with spirits.
a minor thought crossed my mind where when we have an energy exchange with spirits we are giving and recieving - but in many many ways - so for ourselves as humans i thought -isnt it alone like our own feeding habits, where sometimes after a good amount of food (ENERGY) enters our systems we can feel really tired, especially when it is fattening (sexual energy for some can be quite a delicious treat) - and so when we have our own "feed" of sexual activity in any way we may feel tired - this may not be in link with loss of energy, or deterioration from loss of energy or loss of the body - but instead when we do such a thing with an entity/spirit we are gaining just as equal amount - but seeing where this energy is coming from - we are tired from this feeling, this sedation.

----

anyways
KeeKee wrote:know your limits

this is key in everything
Another question... It has occured to me through reading books such as The Vengeful Djinn by Rosemary Ellen Guiley that some Djinn seek to create Human/Djinn hybrids. I'm not sure what this is called. Cambions for example are the offspring of an Incubus and a Human Female. Some Djinn seek to breed with Humans so that the hybrid can remain on the earthen realm, but still posses some Djinn powers..

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

WHY NOT GET A BINDING OF 21 FEMALE PROSTITUTES
&
11 MALE PROSTITUTES
- ALL 32 OF THEM "TOP 10 ?

AND THEN GIVE AWAY THE DJINN'S WHICH DON'T SOUND LIKE DJINNS TO ME .....
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:WHY NOT GET A BINDING OF 21 FEMALE PROSTITUTES
&
11 MALE PROSTITUTES
- ALL 32 OF THEM "TOP 10 ?

AND THEN GIVE AWAY THE DJINN'S WHICH DON'T SOUND LIKE DJINNS TO ME .....
C-

or why not take interest in going with what a listing says, what a seller says, and what the spirit says they wish to equate to with their relationship to their keeper?
can just go with finding that the djinns can go by their own desire in a relationship and then take their gain with the prostitutes - then everything is all happy and the prostitute spirits have a person to communicate with about the fact that you dont just go into the business thinking you are just one of the top grade bodies out there!

then theres extra money on the side....
wait this is a plan for myself!

...anyways lets get back on topic -
there are plenty of other spirits for this course of indulgence
Huer wrote:Another question... It has occured to me through reading books such as The Vengeful Djinn by Rosemary Ellen Guiley that some Djinn seek to create Human/Djinn hybrids. I'm not sure what this is called. Cambions for example are the offspring of an Incubus and a Human Female. Some Djinn seek to breed with Humans so that the hybrid can remain on the earthen realm, but still posses some Djinn powers..

whats the question?
if the question is "are there humans with djinn powers?" i cant asnwer that - the thoughts that come to mind are:
Maybe....maybe not....
its not my line of knowing - there are a lot of others here with better understanding of djinn then me on here :D

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I got an amazing succubus from Vera why would I want a Djinn? besides I prefer Vodka, because VOdka keeps one's mind more focused on the succubus and much less focussed on Gin and/or Djinn. This whole thing is silly. It reads like the talk of a littlbe boy or girl in a candy shop demanding beefsteak tartar...
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Search first, also if sex doesn't come up in the context you are searching for try ahem

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote: VOdka keeps one's mind more focused on the succubus and much less focussed on Gin and/or Djinn.
:lol:

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huer wrote: Another question... It has occured to me through reading books such as The Vengeful Djinn by Rosemary Ellen Guiley that some Djinn seek to create Human/Djinn hybrids. I'm not sure what this is called. Cambions for example are the offspring of an Incubus and a Human Female. Some Djinn seek to breed with Humans so that the hybrid can remain on the earthen realm, but still posses some Djinn powers..
Huer, you seem to really look at things with an uninformed point of view. I don't say that to insult you but you just seem to take old wives tales and such as fact. Then you wave it away with "oh but I can work with goetics". That doesn't matter.

These spirits are different from goetics. Spirit keeping is an adventure is companionship not stereotypes. One thing to always keep in mind (especially since you have claimed to communicate with your spirits mainly while under the influence of various entheogens) is that our own prejudices can affect how we hear and interpret thing's our spirits say to us.

For example.. I have a good amount of djinn.. and not one of them has ever mentioned the Sihir thing to me. Despite the fact that I do conjure. You however mentioned sihir before and then all the sudden your djinn is "pushing" you to become one. What a coincidence, right? Now you're concerned about your djinn trying to make crossbred children? If you have astral sex with a male djinn, since you are male yourself, I will say that as far as I know there is no biological way for a child to happen. If you have astral sex with a female djinn I suppose if she is an entity maybe she could get impregnated (though I doubt it) but any child born would not be physical in nature.

There are cases of spirits breeding with humans and stuff. It happens. However, they do usually need a physical male's contribution to make a child with her. In such cases the spirit influences the childs growth as it is born or gives the child a spiritual soul.

I think you really need to reevaluate why you are here and why you became a spirit keeper if you are going to question everything and fight against everything.

gargoyles_path
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: ?
My magical/paranormal name...: ?

AstralD wrote:
Now you're concerned about your djinn trying to make crossbred children? If you have astral sex with a male djinn, since you are male yourself, I will say that as far as I know there is no biological way for a child to happen If you have astral sex with a female djinn I suppose if she is an entity maybe she could get impregnated (though I doubt it) but any child born would not be physical in nature.

There are cases of spirits breeding with humans and stuff. It happens. However, they do usually need a physical male's contribution to make a child with her. In such cases the spirit influences the childs growth as it is born or gives the child a spiritual soul.

I think you really need to reevaluate why you are here and why you became a spirit keeper if you are going to question everything and fight against everything.
Agreed! ::rofl::

I honestly don't think this is something he should be worried about.

Although...the thought that hit my head as soon as I read the bolded part was "My 'A' begs to differ!" (Still don't know whether he's a thought form, entity, or what). Because I dreamed of him stumbling into a forest and collapsing, and when a clan of women lay him on a bed of leaves, they discovered he was giving birth, and they helped deliver the baby from his behind.

I was like "!!!" When I woke up, but later I realized it was just a joke, since earlier that week I told my friend, "'A' has a daughter you know, right?" And she made it clear that she wondered HOW on Earth that worked, since he's such a creepy guy, and she thought "rape." Days later I drew a nude of him for fun, and decided to give him a bit of stomach since I thought it was right. Next day I had that dream lol!

So that's "how his daughter came to be" ;) ::rofl:: he birthed her! *I found the joke funny anyway*

But....Maybe some male beings CAN give birth~~somewhere...

Anyway, I digress, huer, you should try to speak with your djinn to see what he thinks on the matter. I really don't know the answer personally.

Huer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn

AstralD wrote:
Huer wrote: Another question... It has occured to me through reading books such as The Vengeful Djinn by Rosemary Ellen Guiley that some Djinn seek to create Human/Djinn hybrids. I'm not sure what this is called. Cambions for example are the offspring of an Incubus and a Human Female. Some Djinn seek to breed with Humans so that the hybrid can remain on the earthen realm, but still posses some Djinn powers..
Huer, you seem to really look at things with an uninformed point of view. I don't say that to insult you but you just seem to take old wives tales and such as fact. Then you wave it away with "oh but I can work with goetics". That doesn't matter.

These spirits are different from goetics. Spirit keeping is an adventure is companionship not stereotypes. One thing to always keep in mind (especially since you have claimed to communicate with your spirits mainly while under the influence of various entheogens) is that our own prejudices can affect how we hear and interpret thing's our spirits say to us.

For example.. I have a good amount of djinn.. and not one of them has ever mentioned the Sihir thing to me. Despite the fact that I do conjure. You however mentioned sihir before and then all the sudden your djinn is "pushing" you to become one. What a coincidence, right? Now you're concerned about your djinn trying to make crossbred children? If you have astral sex with a male djinn, since you are male yourself, I will say that as far as I know there is no biological way for a child to happen. If you have astral sex with a female djinn I suppose if she is an entity maybe she could get impregnated (though I doubt it) but any child born would not be physical in nature.

I'm putting fourth the information that I have gotten out of Rosemary Ellen Guiley's books. She also has a video interview about what is mentioned in her books.

Have a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dqV9q_8oU

I also got an insight from Lilith about the Djinn that are sexual. She informed me that the sex us usually in dreams or in deep meditation. The Evil Djinn that she sells only do dark wishes; however they will grant wishes of money but this type of Djinn will obtain the money through whatever means which could be evil ways...

Return to “Spirit Keeping”