Spirits and Sex Demands

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

First don't take the truth just because is on a book, anyone can write a book, try to find out by yourself. Some of the books out there is made from people who didn't had direct contact with this beings. I didn't feel the need to write this book because I have Djinn in here and can learn direct from them and not other people interpretation.

Any enitity or spirit may want to have a sexual relationship and some races are know for being able to have children with humans like incubus/succubbus, angels, faes, elfs, trolls, weres, giants, and we could do on. But just because they can/could do this don't mean they will or that this will happen with you. If sex is a problem for you just get one that don't want to have sex.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

2 quick points:
I. I agree with your point "If sex is a problem for you just get one that don't want to have sex." Hope perfectly put.
2. I disagree...I don't think that anyone can write a book. I have taught writing classes and many people simply cannot do it....Its the same with all trades, we have to discover where our talents lie and also where they do not.

Cheers, C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

While it is true that not every one can write a book. Even those who can may not be an expert in the subject. So while bob the hyper active rabid were bunny may not know jack about ancient egyptian rights of worshipping the god fufu. He can still write a book claiming himself to be an expert.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

kelistarian wrote:While it is true that not every one can write a book. Even those who can may not be an expert in the subject. So while bob the hyper active rabid were bunny may not know jack about ancient egyptian rights of worshipping the god fufu. He can still write a book claiming himself to be an expert.
Well, I think you encoded joke is basically true. Its time for people to say what they mean in a manner that doesn't fall into the bucket.... of "being on a slippery slope", "having a senior moment" of ..." , "It is the way it is"....and other junk talk that only loosely hints and abrogates the concept of clear speech, go for it...but there are a lot of intelligent people out there and here that are not that childish. Do I make myself clear?

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Crystal. And im well aware that the people on this site are highly inteligent. And most have a sense of humor. So no disrespect intended but i figured to keep it light. But straight to the point it is. You do not have to have knowledge of a subject to write about it. You can proclaim yourself an expert in many areas. But have knowledge in none.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

What I mean with everyone can write a book is the same as kelistarian said, but there's not only the problem of writing a book without knowledge. Like you said not everyone can do it, I actually think is also something that people need to train (keep reading and keep writing), but they somehow still publish books. It happen, is not everyone of course.

Huer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The problem with me and the thought that Djinn could mate with is is the fact that in Pre Islamic lore... Djinn were said to be very much humans, eat, smell, emotion,and procreate. If they are so similar to mankind it would see much more likely that a Djinn/Human hybrid could exist. I really don't think that a Wraith/Human is possible or Harpy/Human is...

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Djinn composition is air (smokeless fire). Humans are composed of water. When a djinn male impregnated a djinn female he "blows air over her uterus". A human male "blows water" over the uterus of his female counterpart. It is my understanding because the elements are not compatible, a djinn human progeny is not possible.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Huer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Djinn composition is air (smokeless fire). Humans are composed of water. When a djinn male impregnated a djinn female he "blows air over her uterus". A human male "blows water" over the uterus of his female counterpart. It is my understanding because the elements are not compatible, a djinn human progeny is not possible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Explain Cambions?

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Huer wrote:
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Djinn composition is air (smokeless fire). Humans are composed of water. When a djinn male impregnated a djinn female he "blows air over her uterus". A human male "blows water" over the uterus of his female counterpart. It is my understanding because the elements are not compatible, a djinn human progeny is not possible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cambions?
Cambions are human and succubus/incubus hybrids. Nothing to do with djinn.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman

Return to “Spirit Keeping”