neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just got word from Lilith that is very conflicting on here
Always welcome. And yes, ifrits are darker that marids, you must specify what he is allowed and what not to get the wishes fulfilled, meaning you need to make house rules and give the limits of how far he can go and of course make sure about karma and things like these. And yes, he is an unbelieving one, actually no believing djinn will ever deal with humans, those who get bound are all non believers.
Thoughts?

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YOU NEED TO BRUSH UP ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KEEPING LIVING ENTITIES & KEEPING SPIRITS. THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE. THERE'S LITTLE IN COMMON WITH KEEPING A LIVING ENTITY & KEEPING A SPIRIT. YOU SHOULD BE FULLY AWARE OF THE DIFFERENCES & RESPONSIBILITIES BEFORE YOU TAKE IT ON.

AS FOR THE SEX INFO, I WOULD ASK THE SELLER DIRECTLY WHAT THEY MEAN SINCE THEY ARE THE ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OR ENTITY.

SOMETIMES SPIRITS LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, LIKE NYMPHOS OR SUCCUBI/INCUBI.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Huer
neophyte
neophyte

ash-mda wrote:YOU NEED TO BRUSH UP ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KEEPING LIVING ENTITIES & KEEPING SPIRITS. THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE. THERE'S LITTLE IN COMMON WITH KEEPING A LIVING ENTITY & KEEPING A SPIRIT. YOU SHOULD BE FULLY AWARE OF THE DIFFERENCES & RESPONSIBILITIES BEFORE YOU TAKE IT ON.

AS FOR THE SEX INFO, I WOULD ASK THE SELLER DIRECTLY WHAT THEY MEAN SINCE THEY ARE THE ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OR ENTITY.

SOMETIMES SPIRITS LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, LIKE NYMPHOS OR SUCCUBI/INCUBI.
Thank you Ash. I will look into the differences between spirits and entities. This is really exciting, but also scary.. :candle:

Huer
neophyte
neophyte

For those that want to learn the difference look at this thread... It's very interesting..

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =68&t=8336

GAUTAM AJ HUNTER
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No
If I could be anything, I would be...: No
My magical/paranormal name...: HUNTER

How to get female spirit for sex

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

GAUTAM AJ HUNTER wrote:How to get female spirit for sex
You can find a preconjure that is open to a sexual relationship, or you can get a custom conjure and request a sexual spirit/entity.

riotlez
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: a bookstore kitty

Okay but don't any of u find it concerning that an entity would DEMAND sex? An entity wanting sex w its keeper is fine, but an entity that "touches u where ever he pleases" and demands sex sounds absolutely abysmal. I don't know what such an old and powerful djinn would do when denied what he wants and I honestly don't care how experienced his keeper is. No one should be exposed to an entity that would coerce its keeper into doing smt that they just might not be in the mood for at the moment. That's sexual assault

:candle: black phillip, black phillip, a crown grows out his head! :candle:
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

riotlez wrote:Okay but don't any of u find it concerning that an entity would DEMAND sex? An entity wanting sex w its keeper is fine, but an entity that "touches u where ever he pleases" and demands sex sounds absolutely abysmal. I don't know what such an old and powerful djinn would do when denied what he wants and I honestly don't care how experienced his keeper is. No one should be exposed to an entity that would coerce its keeper into doing smt that they just might not be in the mood for at the moment. That's sexual assault
Well, other races have different thought process, culture, etc, some very distinct from human, some are closer. Even just humans from different culture have different perspective, ethic, law, etc regarding sexual process (demand and so on), imagine how far the difference is for non-human races. What you think as an assault may as well be considered as nothing, or friendly gesture, or even romance for some of them.

It is one thing to consider about when asking for binding of sensual beings : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”