Non-Binding Conjuration: High Elf

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

The point of the circle and/or shield is to protect you and your surroundings not just from what you're conjuring/casting but from anything else that may be around and try to butt in.

Personally I say always have some form of protection active when working with any kind of magic.

Celestial Nightmare
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

True, Drake, I am thinking I would put protections in place even as a precaution if I were to do any spellwork, conjuring, etc. It just seems like a good idea, always.

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
—Van Wilder
1mg 2wk
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is definitely awesome

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Thank you for sharing this. If it happens that the spirit who comes to visit asks to be bound and give me his name , can I bind him in order to have him in my family? Is it possible?

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote:Thank you for sharing this. If it happens that the spirit who comes to visit asks to be bound and give me his name , can I bind him in order to have him in my family? Is it possible?
::Anyone:: ::bump::

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

I believe the non-binding conjurations are specifically not for binding, but you can always arrange for them to come back to visit you :)
creepyhollows wrote:A non-binding conjuration means that the spirit is not coming through with the purpose of being bound, they are coming through for the purpose of interaction, sharing, visitation, etc. Once conjured a non-binding spirit may choose to revisit you at later dates, if you allow them or invite them to do so.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Is it possible for the spirit called upon these conjurations to want to be bound to you right after? If yes, is it okay to buy a binding of them to you?

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Interesting, even when using the conjuration non verbally, like repeating it in my mind, I got a warm feeling and maybe a slight touch on my ear.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

A lady high elf came, she gave me her name and I could feel her good positive vibe, helpful, warm and calm. But I could not see her face well. Overall a nice experience.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump::
Magnolia wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 pm A non-binding conjuration means that the spirit is not coming through with the purpose of being bound, they are coming through for the purpose of interaction, sharing, visitation, etc. Once conjured a non-binding spirit may choose to revisit you at later dates, if you allow them or invite them to do so.

Non-binding conjurations are easy & have far less steps & restrictions than binding conjuration.

Be in a relaxed state of mind & body, be in a comfortable position, have your mind open & willing to work with paranormal energies.

You can repeat this as many times as necessary. We recommend that when reciting that you are visualizing your own space where you will greet & meet this spirit. When you do conjurations you want to have a safe space where you & the spirit meet. You can visualize something like your house, or something more elaborate, something outdoors, something completely outrageous, whatever is "you". It's extremely important when you are doing conjurations for yourself that you are keeping with things that are true to you. You want to feel absolutely like you are in your element because that is the energy that you are putting out there, and like any personal task, you want the best results for you who are.

Conjuration:

I call upon the High Elves
Knowing all that is pure of this Earth
Your abilities astound my humble mind
Bring me within your gracious presence
And share with me your wisdom
Your energy is laden with the Earth's power
With great respect & regard I call you

This is a protected conjuration, meaning it will only speak to High Elves, no others. Any spirit that responds to this will be a High Elf. They manifest in size that is comparable, or greater, than a human. They are regal, composed, and stoic in personality.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “DIY Spirits”