Non-Binding Conjuration: High Elf

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A non-binding conjuration means that the spirit is not coming through with the purpose of being bound, they are coming through for the purpose of interaction, sharing, visitation, etc. Once conjured a non-binding spirit may choose to revisit you at later dates, if you allow them or invite them to do so.

Non-binding conjurations are easy & have far less steps & restrictions than binding conjuration.

Be in a relaxed state of mind & body, be in a comfortable position, have your mind open & willing to work with paranormal energies.

You can repeat this as many times as necessary. We recommend that when reciting that you are visualizing your own space where you will greet & meet this spirit. When you do conjurations you want to have a safe space where you & the spirit meet. You can visualize something like your house, or something more elaborate, something outdoors, something completely outrageous, whatever is "you". It's extremely important when you are doing conjurations for yourself that you are keeping with things that are true to you. You want to feel absolutely like you are in your element because that is the energy that you are putting out there, and like any personal task, you want the best results for you who are.

Conjuration:

I call upon the High Elves
Knowing all that is pure of this Earth
Your abilities astound my humble mind
Bring me within your gracious presence
And share with me your wisdom
Your energy is laden with the Earth's power
With great respect & regard I call you

This is a protected conjuration, meaning it will only speak to High Elves, no others. Any spirit that responds to this will be a High Elf. They manifest in size that is comparable, or greater, than a human. They are regal, composed, and stoic in personality.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Thank you for these informative non-binding conjuration posts! And congratulations Magnolia and Ash on this wonderful new Underground section!

I have some general questions about non-binding conjurations:

When I'm finished communicating with the spirit for that session, do I need to do anything specific to end the connection and/or dissipate the energy ? (This probably applies more to DA, but I wanted to learn with WA first) ?

Other than a verbal invitation during the communication session, is there any formal or specific way to request a particular spirit to revisit later?

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

You could close your communication by stating something like:

I thank the High Elves
Whose gracious presence was shared
With great respect and regard I now part (dismiss you)
May we another time, meet again

Please note that the word "dismiss" will not be favored by all spirits. You can change this to something less commanding or better fitting. I've tried to do this but it's getting late at night and words sometimes don't flow well this late....

If you need to clear energy from your room, do so how you normally would either by smudging, chimes, literally opening windows, etc. You could even envision a white cleansing light through your room. Establish something that works best for you and try to do it each time. This reinforces your intent. It probably isn't necessary every time, you will be able to feel when you need to clear/cleanse...but it's not a bad habit to get into.

If you've established good communication with a specific spirit and want them to revisit later, just ask how to call for them specifically. Maybe it's a symbol, word(s), scent, sensation, etc. that will establish a link. So the next time you call to High Elves, you'd then think of or draw the symbol....and thereby reopen the doors to communicate with the specific spirit.

This is just my two cents and I hope that helps!!

Blessings,
Scordra

Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you, Scordra! :thumbup:

Your suggestions were very helpful, practical and usable... very much appreciated!
I take your point about the connotations of "dismiss", and I ended up using:

"Grant me your blessings as you depart now, my greatest thanks, respect and regard to you"

:rainbow:

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Rainbowsky wrote:I take your point about the connotations of "dismiss", and I ended up using:

"Grant me your blessings as you depart now, my greatest thanks, respect and regard to you"

Rainbowsky I like that very much and would use it!! :thumbup: Well said!!

Blessings,
Scordra

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000

When I'm finished communicating with the spirit for that session, do I need to do anything specific to end the connection and/or dissipate the energy ? (This probably applies more to DA, but I wanted to learn with WA first) ?
No, when your participation ends the spirit has no reason to continue to be with you unless they express that desire. Typically they move on if there is nothing left for the two of you to have in terms of interaction.
Other than a verbal invitation during the communication session, is there any formal or specific way to request a particular spirit to revisit later?
Yes, verbal request is key because your expression of wanting them to stay, or come back, is important. Communication in any relationship is key!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for clarifying those two points, Magnolia.

I did ask for further visits, and some days later, she appeared spontaneously in a dream.

I just wanted to let you know how valuable I'm finding the information and feedback in this Underground section. What I like most is that it's something I can put into practice and experience for myself. :grouphug:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

If I am calling upon WA spirits, do I still need the protection of a circle or shield? Does the shield need to be different than one for a DA spirit?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Thank you for posting this, Magnolia. I haven't yet used any of the non-binding conjurations, but I definitely plan on doing so... and my first will surely be the High Elf.

Also, Scordra and RainbowSky... I like your ideas. I know from interacting with the High Elves that are bound to me... that respect is very important. They give it, and expect to receive it in return.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Celestial Nightmare
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:If I am calling upon WA spirits, do I still need the protection of a circle or shield? Does the shield need to be different than one for a DA spirit?
I am also wondering if I would need to cast protection iin this instance? I'm not casting spells yet, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I decide if I want to try my hand at it.

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
—Van Wilder
1mg 2wk

Return to “DIY Spirits”