new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I have to disagree...Vespucci and Columbus were right....The flat earthers were wrong. Einstein & Bohr were right...Pope Leo X was wrong...

When there is huge opposition to something that can be proven....and the very proof is disallowed from the conversation. There are only two choices: Walk away and let the correct idea go into the shadws ...or to take the stand that yourself is correct and know that you have opened yourself to disregard and redicule.

C-
Hey, I gotta agree 100% with you on that point. I'm going through it right now, in fact, so your post came in perfect synchronicity.

I'm involved in a court case where I am right. I know it. I have documented it. I have the facts. But up to now, no one would let me speak and I have been ridiculed, scorned, humiliated, rejected, and alienated.

But I refuse to give up, because the cost of giving up is too high. Too many people will suffer if I give up.

I have been praying and -- suprisingly -- chanting. The lotus sutra mantra: Nam myoho renge kyo.

It does work to clear away the webs of negativity. I feel stronger and clearer and happier.

I'm not even a Nichiren Buddhist. I'm a Tibetan Buddhist of the Bodhisattva variety, if you will. I think of this as my assignment -- to descend into this Hell and bring as much enlightenment to it as I possibly can. And to stay true to my vows: they can burn me up, pull out my entrails, cut off my head, but I will not succumb to negative emotions. I will not allow myself to hate them, the childish ones. I will do my best to be a good example.

Because I believe the God-force would not have put me in this situation if he/she/it did not want the situation transformed into light.

So, yeah, I hear you. And I would love to hear more about market analysis.

- V

“Tell me one last thing,” said Harry, “Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?”
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?”
Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

:thumbup:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:Caiyros or anyone else reading this thread, when did it become about market analysis? What did I miss? Was this post supposed to go in this thread? confused...
I agree. When did market analysis enter into this discussion? This just confuses the issues.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

For myself, I try to keep an open mind especially since there are different discoveries being made all the time. For example, over the holidays, I watched a show called America Unearthed.http://www.history.com/shows/america-un ... -unearthed Some archaeological finds seem to point to the Mayan's migrating into parts of Georgia, Florida, and other places in the US. However, many die in the woods archaeologist, refuse to even consider the possibility because it could change the way history has been written and taught.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
AmnesiaReminisced wrote:Caiyros or anyone else reading this thread, when did it become about market analysis? What did I miss? Was this post supposed to go in this thread? confused...
I agree. When did market analysis enter into this discussion? This just confuses the issues.
Sorry. It confuses you...but the issue IS market analysis...dos the ewhole market of Metaphysical Objects & Processes Survive? That is easy enough for anyone tot understand. I'm saying this market is being taken over and may not survive "As it is" - no one in this market is going to stay in it if it runs at a total loss.
I mention market analysis because thats HOE YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THIS TYPE OF SITUATION !

But since so many people here are unwilling to look at what I've said....I am answering this merely to be polite.I have used my money, my adive, my help, and a grunt load of basic level explanations - to no avail - so I'll merely go back to making money and basically bow out of the issue with 2 exceptions. If someone says something trulyt interesting or if someone legitimately asks for some calrification or whatever. I will be polite to that extent...but...There are more players out there with a great deal more of money and power, and the "Coming-Down-the Road" "revised MEta Selling Community" will not necessarily want to or need to get along with the hard work of the pioneers...I predict April-Mqy 2013 as possible for all this to unfold......

I wish you well (because you asked a question politely and without being snarky....Thank you).
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:For myself, I try to keep an open mind especially since there are different discoveries being made all the time. For example, over the holidays, I watched a show called America Unearthed.http://www.history.com/shows/america-un ... -unearthed Some archaeological finds seem to point to the Mayan's migrating into parts of Georgia, Florida, and other places in the US. However, many die in the woods archaeologist, refuse to even consider the possibility because it could change the way history has been written and taught.
Agreed.
C-

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

kelistarian wrote:
It's not touchy feely, C.. at least what I was trying to say, was to the point.
I agreed with you totally, there's no argument here.. but I say - one better be able and prepared to prove themselves. And if a fact is a fact then it can clearly be detected. If at that point it is fiercely rejected.. the Truth (capital T) is always the Truth.. there's no changing that.

Further however we must distinguish between Truth and subjective truth, both exist and that depends on the kind of discussion at play. Most arguments are a mixture of facts and perception, when personal perception gets in the way of the objective Truth, the facts are corrupted. We've got to make an effort with ourselves.
I agree....nevertheless..my analysis will become partially or wholly true. A good movie to watch about what I am saying is a great and sad movie called McCabe & Mrs Miller Worth watching as it is a true classic
C-.....

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

kelistarian wrote:
It's not touchy feely, C.. at least what I was trying to say, was to the point.
I agreed with you totally, there's no argument here.. but I say - one better be able and prepared to prove themselves. And if a fact is a fact then it can clearly be detected. If at that point it is fiercely rejected.. the Truth (capital T) is always the Truth.. there's no changing that.

Further however we must distinguish between Truth and subjective truth, both exist and that depends on the kind of discussion at play. Most arguments are a mixture of facts and perception, when personal perception gets in the way of the objective Truth, the facts are corrupted. We've got to make an effort with ourselves.
A legit question.....A number of things..there are teachers traveling all over the world....Living in a monastery can be a drag....I nearlt died (not really! LOL..but it felt like it...in A wonderful old Zen meditation center originally founded by D.T. Suzuki and in Cambridge MA....it can be very very hard, just to kep from running away from it...So that's not for everyone...But there are teachers everywhere...and traveling teachers as well....its not that hard to spend 4 hours learning one thing really well and then practicing that

I know children is an issue. In my generation there were many people who simply did not want children...For myself and various serious lovers, a marriage, etc, no one wanted kids.....we were and are the explorers....and we brought back from inner & outer space...a lot of truly cool things.....and the response from the latest adult generation is: "Sorry I don't have time & have to make a lot of money..." Fine...its not my world. I have no problem with that...I do have a problem with being ranked down and informing people about some things that might just save their A** and geting No Interest. No Probing DIscussion. And to some extent (not you certainly) also getting some really snotty replies.....On this thread I will be at least kind enough to answer anything I feel is sincere and polite. But I am not going to restate my psoition any longer nor try to convince anyone..The Truth will occur.

Thank you for your polite question,
C-

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Volla wrote:
CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I have to disagree...Vespucci and Columbus were right....The flat earthers were wrong. Einstein & Bohr were right...Pope Leo X was wrong...

When there is huge opposition to something that can be proven....and the very proof is disallowed from the conversation. There are only two choices: Walk away and let the correct idea go into the shadws ...or to take the stand that yourself is correct and know that you have opened yourself to disregard and redicule.

C-
Hey, I gotta agree 100% with you on that point. I'm going through it right now, in fact, so your post came in perfect synchronicity.

I'm involved in a court case where I am right. I know it. I have documented it. I have the facts. But up to now, no one would let me speak and I have been ridiculed, scorned, humiliated, rejected, and alienated.

But I refuse to give up, because the cost of giving up is too high. Too many people will suffer if I give up.

I have been praying and -- suprisingly -- chanting. The lotus sutra mantra: Nam myoho renge kyo.

It does work to clear away the webs of negativity. I feel stronger and clearer and happier.

I'm not even a Nichiren Buddhist. I'm a Tibetan Buddhist of the Bodhisattva variety, if you will. I think of this as my assignment -- to descend into this Hell and bring as much enlightenment to it as I possibly can. And to stay true to my vows: they can burn me up, pull out my entrails, cut off my head, but I will not succumb to negative emotions. I will not allow myself to hate them, the childish ones. I will do my best to be a good example.

Because I believe the God-force would not have put me in this situation if he/she/it did not want the situation transformed into light.

So, yeah, I hear you. And I would love to hear more about market analysis.

- V
Hi! It appears we have walked similiar paths. The Lotus Sutra is a living document and the famous chant is a good thing and works. As for Budhism, my main study was Tibetan Tantrayana as a rismed (Rime Buddhist thus initiated into Ziji, Nyingma, Sakyapa, Kagyupa, Gelugpa, Zoxchen, & Chod. My root teachers were the late Deshung Rimpoche, the 16th Gyalwa Karmapa, and I studied for 2 weeks with HH the 14th Dalai Lama learning the full Bodhisatva Path of ShantiDeva and initiated into the Bodhisattva path. A friend of mine and I wrote a book with a forward by HH the Dalai Lama...My main practices are Vajrabhairava Yamantaka, Red Vajrayogini, the 21 Taras, and Gold DJamballah, and Chod.

The way you express yourself indicates to me that you really do know what you are talking about... God luck and Blessings, OM Ah, Hung Phat,
Cheers,
Kunga Wangchuk Drolma Zopa

Occult Metaphysical
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

bump~

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Magnolia”