Hermes

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

After looking up the astrology report, I found that I had a special link the Greek God Hermes. Any thought, Please?

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hello and happy new year! you can find out about hermes though wiki at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes

i received hermes/mercury as a result of a treasure hunt win and i had no knowledge which immortal was coming to me. at that point, i had no greek immortals and never felt a connection with any either. hermes/mercury had other plans and i now believe it is by his help that i've grown used to being in the crone phase of life (no, i'm not that old, lol) and feel it an honor to wear this title.

i'm sure you'll find your reason for feeling herme's call and he is a wonderful spirit to be around. :) take care and wishes for a very healthy, happy and prosperous new year to you and your's! arsine :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks maatkaere
I love Hermes because I have to travel alot :D . I think I have many common things to share with Hermes like when I want things to be done I want it done fast and I like to multitask. I want to be free like the wind and go everywhere else corner of the world. I am thinking about triumvirate of hermes. But I need to save money. Maybe next year, or next next year.
Thanks
Happy new years.
Le Jour de l'an

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

glad to hear you have a plan for acquiring hermes. if you happen to be able to acquire him earlier without the triumvirate, remember you can always have him added onto one at a later date. you'll enjoy bonding and connecting with hermes immensely! take care and happy new year. arsine :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Immortals”