Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The first spirit who I have ever made contact with actually made contact with me.
When I was a little kid, I felt this strange energy that I couldn't explain. I eventually came to realize that it was a spirit, excuse me, she is a spirit :)
I had never heard of spirit collecting back then at all, and never really thought about it, but she is a human spirit. She sort of adopted me. She is a grandmotherly spirit to me, and I love her so much. I think she came to me back when my dad's parents disowned our family and never saw us grand kids. I believe that is about the time she came to me. But she chose me. I didn't even reach out to the spirit world, as I wasn't religious and didn't even think about it. But over all these years, we have become incredibly close.
Has this ever happened to anyone? I mean a spirit coming to you without conjuring or even thinking about spirits? It is a really strange thing, but she is my best companion. She offers me much advice and just takes care of me like the grandmother that my biological grandmother never was for me.

Having said all of that, obviously she is bound to my spirit and no vessel because she came to me out of the blue all those years ago, but I really want to pick out a beautiful piece of antique jewelry or just anything that reminds me of her to have her attached to. How would I go about binding her to a vessel like that? I am in no way a conjurer so I'm not sure if I would have to have someone do it for me or not. And I'm worried that she might not want to be bound to a vessel. I haven't asked her yet if she would, but I think she would be open to it.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions or anything at all, please let me know! Thanks in advance :)

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

You may contact any conjurer here in CH that resonates with you and your spirit friend. She will guide you who to choose to get it done.

hmills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you very much for your feedback! If I'm able to find something nice from the era she was alive, I will most definitely do that! I appreciate you :)

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

I had a "grandmotherly" type spirit when I was a child, do not laugh, but her name was "Mrs Tiddlepopper" LOL. Noone believed me, the adults all called her "my imaginary friend". She would even tell me stories, i remember her so well. She did leave me, or maybe I didn't need her anymore, and she moved onto another needing child.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
hmills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:I had a "grandmotherly" type spirit when I was a child, do not laugh, but her name was "Mrs Tiddlepopper" LOL. Noone believed me, the adults all called her "my imaginary friend". She would even tell me stories, i remember her so well. She did leave me, or maybe I didn't need her anymore, and she moved onto another needing child.
Aww I'm sorry she left. I hope she never leaves me; she told me she would always be with me, and I hope she never leaves. But those kinds of spirits are wonderful! I don't know if you read my follow up on her or not, here is the link:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=41971

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

wow I just read your experience, and you should feel proud you helped her pass over. You must have medium abilities. Its nice to know she comes back to see you, the dog would have been sensitive. I think cats are more sensitive to the spirit world though. Maybe I am wrong on that. I wonder if she is a distant relation to you? I have a spirit with me now. He appeared in full form at his time of passing, sitting on my bed. He only passed a few months ago, and a good friend. we had "our" special song, Rhianon by Stevie Nicks. that song plays all the time, even in the car and I checked the radio was off. Even my husband heard it. It plays softly at night, and i know he is OK. The funny thing out of it all, is my ex husband and he were best friends. My ex was with him when he passed. We did not get along. I had to ask the nurses if he was there before i would visit with my friend LOL. Now, he and I are friends, he even visits with my current husband and we are all reunited, its good as he is my son's father. Sorry for getting off track, but been wanting to share that about the song.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage

Return to “Human”