whats a good spirit for persuasion and intimidation?

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

.. Not only for the opposite sex but also for intimidating women as well. I find people dont take me seriously and assume I dont know how to do this or whatever, I can tell they see me as a little kid (doesnt help that Im 5'2" either), and I want them to feel that I am being dead serious about what I say.

I am thinking about getting another empusa, so far shes been great and the only one I find that shows her presence more than my others..

I do have a gryphon and so far Im still trying to bond but she has managed to give me some good opportunities here and there. But still would like to have that intimidation that people will take me serious as a boss.

Also what other spirit helps to make you more attractive to the opposite sex beside an empusa? Cleo djinn? my sister wants to find herself a good man, she wants to "lose weight" though as she think men dont find her attractive so Id like to give her a boost. Thanks

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

A Wraith. They are very good at it.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Persuasion and intimidation: ogre
For your sister, cleo djinn and goddess Venus/Aphrodite.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

mcslade1 wrote:A Wraith. They are very good at it.
hello! ive been wanting a wraith for a while now so I suppose this gives me a reason other than protection to get one.

I do have an ogre, hasnt helped too much yet, but I will keep asking him for help in this area. Why oh why couldnt I have had height! I hate being so short!

Totally sucks!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

No matter what you get, unless you can get people to see that you are serious, they will still take everything as a joke. You must stand out and take yourself seriously first, then your spirits will help.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

Oh believe you me, I take myself very seriously, Im heaps determined but Im finding it very hard for people to take me seriously as a person. This isnt the first time either, people assume because they are taller they can use that to intimidate me and tell me what to do even though I have a higher work status than they do (high school was the same). I refuse to take orders from them and they dont end up doing it themselves as they dont take orders from me, it also doesnt help that i am much younger than they are as well.. But because they have years of experience the owner wont let them go due to their clientele etc..

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

tiamax wrote:Oh believe you me, I take myself very seriously, Im heaps determined but Im finding it very hard for people to take me seriously as a person. This isnt the first time either, people assume because they are taller they can use that to intimidate me and tell me what to do even though I have a higher work status than they do (high school was the same). I refuse to take orders from them and they dont end up doing it themselves as they dont take orders from me, it also doesnt help that i am much younger than they are as well.. But because they have years of experience the owner wont let them go due to their clientele etc..

Unfortunately that is a problem. Have you ever tried asserting your authority by write-ups?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

tiamax wrote:.. Not only for the opposite sex but also for intimidating women as well. I find people dont take me seriously and assume I dont know how to do this or whatever, I can tell they see me as a little kid (doesnt help that Im 5'2" either), and I want them to feel that I am being dead serious about what I say.

I am thinking about getting another empusa, so far shes been great and the only one I find that shows her presence more than my others..

I do have a gryphon and so far Im still trying to bond but she has managed to give me some good opportunities here and there. But still would like to have that intimidation that people will take me serious as a boss.

Also what other spirit helps to make you more attractive to the opposite sex beside an empusa? Cleo djinn? my sister wants to find herself a good man, she wants to "lose weight" though as she think men dont find her attractive so Id like to give her a boost. Thanks
Attractive to the opposite sex: vampires and cambions

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

I read on somehow similar thread that aside from the spirits mentioned, a basilisk can help too.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I am about the same height as you and I look a lot younger than I am, but people always take me seriously. I am mindful of my posture, so I always walk with my back straight and head high. I also speak with a strong voice. I believe that is because people listen to me.

Return to “Dark Arts”