Non-Binding Conjuration: Phoenix

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A non-binding conjuration means that the spirit is not coming through with the purpose of being bound, they are coming through for the purpose of interaction, sharing, visitation, etc. Once conjured a non-binding spirit may choose to revisit you at later dates, if you allow them or invite them to do so.

Non-binding conjurations are easy & have far less steps & restrictions than binding conjuration.

Be in a relaxed state of mind & body, be in a comfortable position, have your mind open & willing to work with paranormal energies.

You can repeat this as many times as necessary. We recommend that when reciting that you are visualizing your own space where you will greet & meet this spirit. When you do conjurations you want to have a safe space where you & the spirit meet. You can visualize something like your house, or something more elaborate, something outdoors, something completely outrageous, whatever is "you". It's extremely important when you are doing conjurations for yourself that you are keeping with things that are true to you. You want to feel absolutely like you are in your element because that is the energy that you are putting out there, and like any personal task, you want the best results for you who are.

Conjuration:

Rise from all that you are
From the licking flames that consume thee
Spawn into miraculous light
Come to me, and soothe my weariness
In return I shall awaken with gratitude
And share my positive power with you

This is a protected conjuration, meaning it will only speak to Phoenixes, no others. Any spirit that responds to this will be a Phoenix. They may manifest in any array of colors, their body & wings can be solid or separate colors, they usually have either a cooling, soothing energy, or a hot, passionate energy, it depends entirely on the Phoenix that responds to you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I shall have to give this a try, and see who comes by for a visit.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think I will as well, perhaps this weekend :thumbup:

CallOfCthulhuNj
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: gefion pan loki
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Wolf's Tears ..tears of the clown
Zodiac:

what is the difference between a dark pheonix and a regular pheonix incantation? and/or conjuring?

~Rookie Magician

~Cthulhu_Heather

Everyone wants glory without pain,
But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain 2wk
[/image][/image]::badday:: ::badday:: :rainbow: :rainbow: ::atomic:: ::atomic::
CallOfCthulhuNj
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: gefion pan loki
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Wolf's Tears ..tears of the clown
Zodiac:

[image][/ I did this, this morning,...pretty much right after I asked my question,..only I added the word "dark" into the mix before pheonix in the first line.
...i dont want to give away my entire experience to bias others or to destruct what is still to come with it,.....but i pictured space,....shades of orange and red galaxy,...a cave clear crystal stalagmites and stalactites,..and eventually a symbolism of rebirth....leaving out much detail.. ..but i had to add this,....
i work in a call center like position,...over the computer with a headset,..so i listen to music in the background while i work,.....and today a song i have never heard came on,...like an hour into my shift,....approx 2 hours after i did the conjuration.....i couldn't fit the date and time in the picture my boss came up and i was lining to music and had my phone in my hand,.....,..but just trust me on this,..as im sure most of you all know,...our gods work in mysterious ways.....

for anyone that has never used spotify,..the name of the song playing is on the bottom left of the screen,....and this was a shuffle mix that spotify made based off of likes i have,...and i hadn't even been looking a the screen, i just had never heard the song before so i popped it up to see what it was n was like gtfoh......
.......i then added it to my playlist =] so it will be there from now on...........

also ive never worked with pheonix before,...lately ive been working with gefion and loki and venus before that,...

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2& ... -local0&zw

Much LUV
~Cthulhu_Heather

Everyone wants glory without pain,
But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain 2wk
[/image][/image]::badday:: ::badday:: :rainbow: :rainbow: ::atomic:: ::atomic::
bba
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Thank you Magnolia,
I did it and I "see" a white light tracing towards me!
and the second time a vertical light
both times the light was in the room but it looked like it came from nowhere
I put a coin if he can charge it with his energy, I will see if there is a result in the future ?

clazzy
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: portal Angelic
If I could be anything, I would be...: DA
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: clazzy
Zodiac:

woahh im gonna take class first before trying this .

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump::
Magnolia wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:26 am A non-binding conjuration means that the spirit is not coming through with the purpose of being bound, they are coming through for the purpose of interaction, sharing, visitation, etc. Once conjured a non-binding spirit may choose to revisit you at later dates, if you allow them or invite them to do so.

Non-binding conjurations are easy & have far less steps & restrictions than binding conjuration.

Be in a relaxed state of mind & body, be in a comfortable position, have your mind open & willing to work with paranormal energies.

You can repeat this as many times as necessary. We recommend that when reciting that you are visualizing your own space where you will greet & meet this spirit. When you do conjurations you want to have a safe space where you & the spirit meet. You can visualize something like your house, or something more elaborate, something outdoors, something completely outrageous, whatever is "you". It's extremely important when you are doing conjurations for yourself that you are keeping with things that are true to you. You want to feel absolutely like you are in your element because that is the energy that you are putting out there, and like any personal task, you want the best results for you who are.

Conjuration:

Rise from all that you are
From the licking flames that consume thee
Spawn into miraculous light
Come to me, and soothe my weariness
In return I shall awaken with gratitude
And share my positive power with you

This is a protected conjuration, meaning it will only speak to Phoenixes, no others. Any spirit that responds to this will be a Phoenix. They may manifest in any array of colors, their body & wings can be solid or separate colors, they usually have either a cooling, soothing energy, or a hot, passionate energy, it depends entirely on the Phoenix that responds to you.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 370
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I love both my pheonix & dark pheonix very much, and although I've never tried conjuring myself I admit that this looks cool. However, I prefer having my spirits conjured and bound to me, but this is great for those that want to try this.

::bump::

💗Spirit Family💗 370

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “DIY Spirits”