Non-Binding Conjuration: Nympho

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Inedible wrote: It would be better if you just tried it, yourself.
I agree with the above comment.
Inedible wrote:It doesn't matter if it works for other people. Even if they give details, you can't believe them. It is just one of those things that people lie about, like how tall they are and how much they weigh or how old they are.
Whether any experience is coming from the imagination or not, we'll never know for certain. To say that people "lie" (which implies they conjure up a fake story on purpose) gets us nowhere fast. You and I cannot know this for a fact since we are not mind readers, and we don't know the individuals in real life.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Well, what I wanna know is when people say "it's working", what is their definition of "working"?

Working = feel a slight breeze?
Working = a slight itch on the back?
Working = a waft of perfume drifted by?
Working = saw a shadow of something?
Working = dreamed of a hot chick?
Working = saw a hot chick, and then she disappeared?
Working = had sex in a dream?
Working = something physically did something sexual to you, but you can't see the thing?
Working = full on sex with a physical non-human being?
etc etc etc

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Good question, conxtion.

Hopefully those who see your post here, and have had some level of success with this, can elaborate on what they define as "it's working".

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

It is free and it is fast. Just try it.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I tried it and later felt what someone else described as if the spirit is 'connecting to my root chakra'.

Basically it feels like there is a sexual excitement in this spot in my body almost 24/7 - except when I am very busy or focussed on other things. It feels very alive (as if this spot in my body is an 20 years younger), excited and well.

I ended up doing 2 of these conjurations. I have not seen them and I do not recall dreaming about them. I mentally talk to them frequently. It feel as if one cuddled with me on a few nights when I invited them to...

Would these manual conjurations be limited to something like class 4 or class 5?

Simple_rick
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter ;)

Will try this out and compare it with succubus hopfully ill be succesful and ill be sharing the xp
But since there is not any name of nymph or the gender in the conjure im scared from ending up with a male black arts being who happens to be rapist lol

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Simple_rick wrote:Will try this out and compare it with succubus hopfully ill be succesful and ill be sharing the xp
But since there is not any name of nymph or the gender in the conjure im scared from ending up with a male black arts being who happens to be rapist lol
It'll be fine, lol Nympho spirits are all WA. And your intent will come through. The nympho that shows should be female.

If you're really worried. You could insert "female" in that first line(aka say sensual female spirit), it shouldn't change it in any way other than qualifying the gender.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Simple_rick
new here
new here

Rai, lover of Kentaurides, Drow, and Alphas!!! ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Simple_rick wrote:Will try this out and compare it with succubus hopfully ill be succesful and ill be sharing the xp
It'll be fine, lol Nympho spirits are all WA. And your intent will come through. The nympho that shows should be female.

If you're really worried. You could insert "female" in that first line(aka say sensual female spirit), it shouldn't change it in any way other than qualifying the gender.
Thank you for helping out i was joking but its so good that ch community helps you out even if you ask the most stupid things :)

Simple_rick
new here
new here

i thought ill be sharing every single moment to make others motivated in trying it but the result was way beyond my expectation sooo much furthur that i cant
Tell them by words nor i want to 1e

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

When the spirit comes through, it's helpful to know how the Ubi and Nympho spirits differ, as this will improve your experience.

Nymphos are... tentative. They wait for you to ask, for you to make the first move. If you don't... they will just hang.

Ubi generally like to make the first move.

If you are not an extremely aggressive lover, nymphos can be a bit difficult to bond with. A lot of people have issues asking for what they want, or need. Nymphos put you in a position of HAVING to do this...

The Ubi, on the other hand, tend to adapt to the person, but are almost always looking for an opportunity for fun, and unless they're dealing with someone who doesn't take to lovers who make the first move, they are almost always the ones to start an encounter.

Ubi are also more likely to take ideas from your head and provide them, whereas nymphos may know your ideas, but will not act on them unless you specifically ask them to.

Good luck with your conjuration - I hope your experience with the nympho is rewarding. :)
-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “DIY Spirits”