Non-Binding Conjuration: Nympho

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Rockboy198
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i tried both this and the incubus conjuration and neither worked for me )):

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

you might just not be sensitive enough/have the hang of intent yet my friend. be patient and persistent in practicing, things will start to go as you wish!

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I gotta say, I felt a nymph jump on me the moment I said the conjuration which shocked me how quickly it occurred, she jumped into me I felt the force, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head practically and we had an extremely intense experience, she told me her name, I saw what she looked like in my mind - long blonde hair, elven ears, with golden jewellery. She was really sweet I sensed how sweet and kind she was , really put me at ease, and when she left she said she's happy to come back if I call her. This was definitely an experience :)))

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Eric1963
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I have tried it a few times as well, but in my case it hasn't worked most likely because I can never quiet my mind with out chemical assistance. I don't want to risk my job for the peace a good doob would instill, plus I would always wonder if it had been a real experience if I was "enhanced" at the time. I'll keep trying on the offhand chance the invocation will be answered just to shut me up. 2wk

Eric1963
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I have had a really interesting time trying to memorize this small incantation. I find that there are words that just seem to get blocked. Almost like something or someone is deliberately interfering. Has anyone else encountered this? Does reading it off of a cue card lessen the effect?

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Eric1963 wrote:I have had a really interesting time trying to memorize this small incantation. I find that there are words that just seem to get blocked. Almost like something or someone is deliberately interfering. Has anyone else encountered this? Does reading it off of a cue card lessen the effect?
I personally stumble on words A LOT spell wise. for some reason i can't say it like natural speech. I look at the actually words like reading and say them aloud and that usually helps, i havent done spells in a while though

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Interesting, when I closed my eyes I saw green halos/fields.Caught a few glimpses (pictoral),could have been my phantasy though. Heard slight flicks (like tongue) as in a language? Feeling was feminine I would say, a very slight tinge of angelic energy in there. Then the "excitations" started, slowly. I think it is helpful to have a pond nearby, like being near or out in nature.

:@
Narnar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Magnolia wrote: Conjuration:

Sensual spirits of sexual passion
I beckon you with my plea
To come and play
Entertain one another in erotic state
Share with each other the vital will

This is a protected conjuration, meaning it will only speak to Nymphos, no others. Any spirit that responds to this will be a Nympho. They may manifest in any appearance; hair, eye, skin color can be varied as is body-type, height, etc. They are intensely sexual and the energy they manifest with will likely arouse you.
Magnolia, are you saying it is 100% safe to say this conjuration without the use of a protective spirit/ ritual? This is the biggest thing that stops me from going through with even WA spirit communication.

You say that it will only call a Nympho spirit so it is guaranteed to not bring in any other spirits/ entities?
I do not mind if it does not work for me, maybe my spirit sensing abilities are lacking or non existent, that is not my worry. Just the safety part and protection against unbounds.

Thanks

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Narnar wrote: I do not mind if it does not work for me, maybe my spirit sensing abilities are lacking or non existent, that is not my worry. Just the safety part and protection against unbounds.
That is one of the problems, there might be unbounds in your surrounding. When you try to communicate with certain spirit, the one whom you connected might be the unbounds.Thus, we still need protection e.g. banishing circle to clear the area from unbounds.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

So, this spell is set up in such a way that it won't call forth any spirit type except for the named type. Now, if there are unbound spirits around, those may be able to communicate with you regardless.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “DIY Spirits”