Have the real arabian magic and learnings!!

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Hello everyone, in this website you may find everything and anything related to arabian and islamic also asian magic and rituals. Also awhole bunch of real information about Djinn and how to summon, connect and be with a djinn in general. They are very ancient techniques and tools to help you with any type of djinn you have.

Here are the links:
http://www.indotalisman.com/
http://www.indotalisman.com/Khodam.html

Enjoy!!

Light Night

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Interesting that you should mention this site. I just stumbled upon it this morning. I asked for a price list.

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

Well, it is amazing and there are a lot of free information and downloads. It is like an encyclopedia of arabian djinn and magic and I hope you would enjoy what is offered there.

Light Night.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for sharing! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

Np ;)

-Buddha
Gemsandstuff
new here
new here

OMG!! What a coincidence you mentioned this site because Glenroy from that site is the man who a couple years ago, first helped me. I was in a very bad spiritual state and helped me and my daughter for basicly little money and i mean a little.lol. Now i am doing well and have the job of my dreams a lady cop and bought a huge home(pool and the works). He definately got me on my spiritual path. Glenroy is his name and he lives in Indonesia. He is great. and his stuff works just like magnolia's stuff.

hugs and kisses
Maya

P.S. Glenroy is my healer man and Magnolia is my spirit lady! hehehe

randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gemsandstuff wrote:OMG!! What a coincidence you mentioned this site because Glenroy from that site is the man who a couple years ago, first helped me. I was in a very bad spiritual state and helped me and my daughter for basicly little money and i mean a little.lol. Now i am doing well and have the job of my dreams a lady cop and bought a huge home(pool and the works). He definately got me on my spiritual path. Glenroy is his name and he lives in Indonesia. He is great. and his stuff works just like magnolia's stuff.

hugs and kisses
Maya

Interesting --- I've been wondering about them for quite some time. Good to know that they are legitimate! :) Yay, now a new place to try. Oh dear I really am becoming a danger to my bank account :o . . . . . .

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gemsandstuff wrote:OMG!! What a coincidence you mentioned this site because Glenroy from that site is the man who a couple years ago, first helped me. I was in a very bad spiritual state and helped me and my daughter for basicly little money and i mean a little.lol. Now i am doing well and have the job of my dreams a lady cop and bought a huge home(pool and the works). He definately got me on my spiritual path. Glenroy is his name and he lives in Indonesia. He is great. and his stuff works just like magnolia's stuff.

hugs and kisses
Maya

Maya,

I contacted a man named Luxamore? He sent me the pricing. It's pretty expensive -- and is he really legitimate? Sorry, I'm really interested but need to know more about the pricing.

Thanks!

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
dbuddafly
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Hello. I am aware that this posting is quite old, but was wondering if anyone had purchased anything from here and what sort of results you encountered. Thanks. D

Dbuddafly
dbuddafly
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Good afternoon.

I am aware that this posting is somewhat old, but was wondering if anyone had recently purchased and/ or received anything from here. If you don't mind sharing, what was your experience. Thanks.

D

Dbuddafly

Return to “Cool Sites”