seller mystic oceans

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

dogmagma
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with this seller?

albanygang
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with this seller?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I bought a pendant from this seller on May 17. Never received it. I finally got an e-mail stating that there had been a death in the family, and my pendant was mailed off "several days ago". Now, this person isn't answering any of my e-mails. As much as I didn't want to go this route, I finally filed a dispute with ebay/paypal.

I just want my money back at this point, and will never do business with this seller again.

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have to give credit where credit is due. I just got an e-mail from Aurora, and she apologized profusely for being away. She had a death in the family, and had no internet connection for 3 weeks. She gave me a refund, and even said that when the pendant arrives, I owe her nothing. She is an honorable person.

I just may do business with her in the future.

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Just purchased a Tipua and La Sayona spirit from her and I cant fault her. Shes VERY helpful and freindly, answers all questions and is still with you once the payment is made. So if I need advice in the months ahead or have problems she will support me, which I think is really good as allot of sellers dont give a toss once they have your cash and have no reason to keep in touch.

The lady to me is genuine and honest, I wouldnt have bought if I had a bad feeling. My own djinns guided me to her, so she must be selling something!

Give this lady a try .. shes honest, helpful and has LOTS of knowledge about the items she sells.

5 stars I give her.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I know someone who is very interested in buying a Leprechaun Spirit from the_mystical_merchant, just wondering if you know anything of this seller. Do you recommend them or know if they are legit?

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hey
a friend of my bought spirits from the seller and is very happy about it :thumbup:
the spirits are active and the seller is quick in answer your questions,i think here on the forum was a post about her....but dont know the real name...something about demons stones and protection i think^^
many hugs
angelika

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yes I got my faery (who I adore!) from her. She's totally legit and helpful. she will stay with you and respond even after you've paid and everything. very nice lady. I believe she also has a money back guarantee. you can't go wrong with this seller

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Topics merged.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Thanks David...
Thanks everyone........

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Aurora is a lovely lady! I got my Cat Sidhe from her & he is a kick-ass kitty who takes no nonsense from doggy-kind... :D

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Seller Review”