NON-BINDING CONJURATION: PSY VAMPIRE

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

A NON-BINDING CONJURATION MEANS THAT THE SPIRIT IS NOT COMING THROUGH WITH THE PURPOSE OF BEING BOUND, THEY ARE COMING THROUGH FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTERACTION, SHARING, VISTATION, ETC. ONCE CONJURED A NON-BINDING SPIRIT MAY CHOOSE TO REVISIT YOU AT LATER DATES, IF YOU ALLOW THEM OR INVITE THEM TO DO SO.

NON-BINDING CONJURATIONS ARE EASY & HAVE FAR LESS STEPS & RESTRICTIONS THAN BINDING CONJURATION.

YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU), BE IN A QUIET PLACE WITHOUT DISTRACTION, BE IN A GOOD PLACE MENTALLY, & BE FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRAWS FOR THIS. YOU DO NEED TO BE IN A FOCUSED STATE, READY FOR INTERACTION.

THIS NON-BINDING CONJURATION IS FOR A PSY VAMPIRE.

YOU CAN REPEAT THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY. WE RECOMMEND THAT WHEN RECITING THAT YOU ARE VISUALIZING YOUR OWN SPACE WHERE YOU WILL GREET & MEET THIS SPIRIT. WHEN YOU DO CONJURATIONS YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAFE SPACE WHERE YOU & THE SPIRIT MEET. YOU CAN VISUALIZE SOMETHING LIKE YOUR HOUSE, OR SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE, SOMETHING OUTDOORS, SOMETHING COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS, WHATEVER IS "YOU". IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE DOING CONJURATIONS FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE KEEPING WITH THINGS THAT ARE TRUE TO YOU. YOU WANT TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR ELEMENT BECAUSE THAT IS THE ENERGY THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT THERE, AND LIKE ANY PERSONAL TASK, YOU WANT THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOU WHO ARE.

CONJURATION:

FEEDERS OF ENERGY & POWER
I WELCOME YOU TO MY HOME
COME & BE MY GREAT FRIEND
SHOW ME ALL THAT YOU KNOW
SHARE YOUR WISDOM WITH ME
I OPEN MY DOOR TO YOUR KINDNESS

THIS IS A PROTECTED CONJURATION, MEANING IT WILL ONLY SPEAK TO PSY VAMPIRES, NO OTHERS. ANY SPIRIT THAT RESPONDS TO THIS WILL BE A PSY VAMPIRE. THEY MANIFEST IN HUMAN-LIKE FORM. THEY CAN MANIFEST IN ANY SHAPE, SIZE, HAIR COLOR, EYE COLOR, SKIN COLOR, BODY TYPE, CULTURE, & SUCH IMAGINABLE. THEY ARE USUALLY SOCIAL OFF THE BAT & WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE WITH YOU.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I too, am hoping for one for Sanguine as well. I will certainly be giving this one a try. Thank you so much Ash.

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Im thinking since I cant hear or see my spirits yet normally that this is why I am no seeing anything, I must keep trying, maybe meditate to get to the zone

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

thank you :thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Any range from median to lighter can come through. There isn't going to be any overly dark (borderline BA) Vampires that are going to come through with this conjuration.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Great information! I may try this one.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL

POST RESULTS, GUYS, IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN SHARE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte

I pictured a woodland grove, and did the non-binding conjuration.

Very soon after, a woman appeared. She looked to be in her 30s, shortish, slim, long fine dark brown hair which the breeze pick up easily, blue eyes, fair skin. She had a gentle, nurturing, wise energy that made me feel comfortable. Very attuned with the natural world. She wore a sapphire blue flowing dress and gave the name Vera. British, around 10AD - (I did not clearly recognise what she showed me when I asked about origins and time).

I asked her about a specific issue that was of concern to me. She said: "It is not time yet for that yet."

I asked if she had a message for me (general guidance). She cupped her hands around my right hand and said "All that you need is within your hands."

I asked her for her assistance in developing my psychic gifts. She touched my forehead with her index and middle finger together, and I saw a ball of white light in my mind's eye.

I asked Vera to meet me again on an ongoing basis and she agreed.

Surprisingly, I ended the encounter with more energy than when i started. I wasn't expecting that. My mind was also calmer and clearer, more focused. This was a delightful and positive encounter.

Thank you, Ash, for making this information and this experience available.

:rainbow:

MasochisticMoans
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~

Wow, rainbowsky~! That is wonderful!

I was unsure about using the non-binding conjurations, but now I am much more curious! I think I will try this on the weekend!

Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
Zodiac:

Rainbowsky wrote:I pictured a woodland grove, and did the non-binding conjuration.

Very soon after, a woman appeared. She looked to be in her 30s, shortish, slim, long fine dark brown hair which the breeze pick up easily, blue eyes, fair skin. She had a gentle, nurturing, wise energy that made me feel comfortable. Very attuned with the natural world. She wore a sapphire blue flowing dress and gave the name Vera. British, around 10AD - (I did not clearly recognise what she showed me when I asked about origins and time).

I asked her about a specific issue that was of concern to me. She said: "It is not time yet for that yet."

I asked if she had a message for me (general guidance). She cupped her hands around my right hand and said "All that you need is within your hands."

I asked her for her assistance in developing my psychic gifts. She touched my forehead with her index and middle finger together, and I saw a ball of white light in my mind's eye.

I asked Vera to meet me again on an ongoing basis and she agreed.

Surprisingly, I ended the encounter with more energy than when i started. I wasn't expecting that. My mind was also calmer and clearer, more focused. This was a delightful and positive encounter.

Thank you, Ash, for making this information and this experience available.

:rainbow:
That is amazing! I can't wait to try it myself. One question. Did you say this out loud or in your mind?

Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir

Return to “DIY Spirits”