NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6411
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby darkwing dook » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:25 am

laptop123 wrote:Is there an option to have the succubus from this DIY conjure bound to a stone one day so I can have her with me if I move or travel one day?

I think so, if you have ensured that she wants to be bound to you and she has given you her name : )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
GeorgoFtw
new here
new here
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: I am unsure.

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby GeorgoFtw » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:20 am

Hey, I'm a new caster trying to learn. I was hoping someone could give me some help in mastering this conjuration. I have even tried using an EVP to see if someone came after trying to no avail. I felt no effects on me nor any mental connections. Please someone help?



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6411
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:45 am

GeorgoFtw wrote:Hey, I'm a new caster trying to learn. I was hoping someone could give me some help in mastering this conjuration. I have even tried using an EVP to see if someone came after trying to no avail. I felt no effects on me nor any mental connections. Please someone help?

Mmm how opened are you regarding spiritual phenomena? E.g. have you experienced anything paranormal/metaphysical?
Any practice or exercise, e.g. meditation, ritual, etc?


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
GeorgoFtw
new here
new here
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: I am unsure.

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby GeorgoFtw » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:49 am

darkwing dook wrote:
GeorgoFtw wrote:Hey, I'm a new caster trying to learn. I was hoping someone could give me some help in mastering this conjuration. I have even tried using an EVP to see if someone came after trying to no avail. I felt no effects on me nor any mental connections. Please someone help?

Mmm how opened are you regarding spiritual phenomena? E.g. have you experienced anything paranormal/metaphysical?
Any practice or exercise, e.g. meditation, ritual, etc?


Ive never had any paranormal experiences before nor do I feel I have any connection to this sort of thing. However, there is one thing that always intrigued me. Sometimes, and I can't control them nor remember half of them, but I have dreams predicting the future of some of my daily life or other odds and ends. Severe deja vu. But thats the only spiritual connection I feel I have. Im willing to learn if someone can teach me.



User avatar
GeorgoFtw
new here
new here
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: I am unsure.

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby GeorgoFtw » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:53 am

Ive never experienced anything paranormal. I dont feel energy nor spirits. Im very bland. I do however have a very odd ability. I dont know if you've heard of this or if its rare, but there are times, and I cant control when how or why, but I see the future in my dreams. Half the time I cant remember though because it was in my dreams. I have deja vu. I experience things in my life before they happen.



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6411
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:36 am

GeorgoFtw wrote: Sometimes, and I can't control them nor remember half of them, but I have dreams predicting the future of some of my daily life or other odds and ends.

Mmmm.
In that case, I guess you might want to focus on developing psychic/divination ability, as well as learning how to lucid dream. There's also oneiromancy (dream divination?).
: )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Markus8663
new here
new here
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:13 am
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby Markus8663 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:37 pm

GeorgoFtw wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:
GeorgoFtw wrote:Hey, I'm a new caster trying to learn. I was hoping someone could give me some help in mastering this conjuration. I have even tried using an EVP to see if someone came after trying to no avail. I felt no effects on me nor any mental connections. Please someone help?

Mmm how opened are you regarding spiritual phenomena? E.g. have you experienced anything paranormal/metaphysical?
Any practice or exercise, e.g. meditation, ritual, etc?


Ive never had any paranormal experiences before nor do I feel I have any connection to this sort of thing. However, there is one thing that always intrigued me. Sometimes, and I can't control them nor remember half of them, but I have dreams predicting the future of some of my daily life or other odds and ends. Severe deja vu. But thats the only spiritual connection I feel I have. Im willing to learn if someone can teach me.


Hi Darkwing. I have at least 4 unbound spirits and from my own personal experience I believe that intent/desire and no spiritual hangups which can be locked in your subconscious are the key.It cannot be a whimsical want as I have read many threads where people have used every summoning and conjuration they can think of without success when it is the person involved who is blocking the outcome.
Unbound spirits from my experience can be extremely demanding, potentially dangerous and not for the faint-hearted. Mine were not completely intentional and if I had known more from the get go I perhaps would not have attempted it in the first place. Unbound Spirits will know absolutely every dark secret about you and can use this to manipulate you without you realizing.
If you have true conviction and strong intent for a non-bound Incubis/Succubus all you need to do is meditate and ask Lilith respectfully to send you one of her daughters no ritual is necessary despite what many will tell you across the internet. If it does not happen and it may take a month to manifest but mine was immediate then it is not meant to be for you and I suggest move on or make a purchase from CH.
Sorry I cannot be of more help but happy to answer any questions about my own personal journey.



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6411
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:23 am

Markus8663 wrote:Hi Darkwing.

Ey Markus : )
Not sure why you directed your answer to me, though : P


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
Rockboy198
new here
new here
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:36 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby Rockboy198 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:05 pm

I’ve tried doing this a couple times but haven’t gotten anything yet? What does that mean?


learning more and more about my spirits everyday :P

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Re: NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Postby laptop123 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:14 pm

Rockboy198 wrote:I’ve tried doing this a couple times but haven’t gotten anything yet? What does that mean?


Here are my thoughts:

Perhaps after reading the DIY protected self conjure, visualize in your mind that he/she can interact with you in your home when no other humans are around (in case you were kind of blocking in that sense). Then just say in your mind 'welcome to my home, i hope we have a good time'.

Then perhaps imagine her (in whatever body of a man/women that you like) and yourself being in bed together... Do it in a way that you enjoy, not in a way that feels like a task... and for as long as you enjoy... can be 20 seconds, can be many minutes.




Return to “DIY Spirits”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests