NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:Is there an option to have the succubus from this DIY conjure bound to a stone one day so I can have her with me if I move or travel one day?
I think so, if you have ensured that she wants to be bound to you and she has given you her name : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
GeorgoFtw
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: I am unsure.
Zodiac:

Hey, I'm a new caster trying to learn. I was hoping someone could give me some help in mastering this conjuration. I have even tried using an EVP to see if someone came after trying to no avail. I felt no effects on me nor any mental connections. Please someone help?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

GeorgoFtw wrote:Hey, I'm a new caster trying to learn. I was hoping someone could give me some help in mastering this conjuration. I have even tried using an EVP to see if someone came after trying to no avail. I felt no effects on me nor any mental connections. Please someone help?
Mmm how opened are you regarding spiritual phenomena? E.g. have you experienced anything paranormal/metaphysical?
Any practice or exercise, e.g. meditation, ritual, etc?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
GeorgoFtw
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
GeorgoFtw wrote:Hey, I'm a new caster trying to learn. I was hoping someone could give me some help in mastering this conjuration. I have even tried using an EVP to see if someone came after trying to no avail. I felt no effects on me nor any mental connections. Please someone help?
Mmm how opened are you regarding spiritual phenomena? E.g. have you experienced anything paranormal/metaphysical?
Ive never had any paranormal experiences before nor do I feel I have any connection to this sort of thing. However, there is one thing that always intrigued me. Sometimes, and I can't control them nor remember half of them, but I have dreams predicting the future of some of my daily life or other odds and ends. Severe deja vu. But thats the only spiritual connection I feel I have. Im willing to learn if someone can teach me.

GeorgoFtw
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ive never experienced anything paranormal. I dont feel energy nor spirits. Im very bland. I do however have a very odd ability. I dont know if you've heard of this or if its rare, but there are times, and I cant control when how or why, but I see the future in my dreams. Half the time I cant remember though because it was in my dreams. I have deja vu. I experience things in my life before they happen.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

GeorgoFtw wrote: Sometimes, and I can't control them nor remember half of them, but I have dreams predicting the future of some of my daily life or other odds and ends.
Mmmm.
In that case, I guess you might want to focus on developing psychic/divination ability, as well as learning how to lucid dream. There's also oneiromancy (dream divination?).
: )

Markus8663
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
Zodiac:

GeorgoFtw wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:
Ive never had any paranormal experiences before nor do I feel I have any connection to this sort of thing. However, there is one thing that always intrigued me. Sometimes, and I can't control them nor remember half of them, but I have dreams predicting the future of some of my daily life or other odds and ends. Severe deja vu. But thats the only spiritual connection I feel I have. Im willing to learn if someone can teach me.
Hi Darkwing. I have at least 4 unbound spirits and from my own personal experience I believe that intent/desire and no spiritual hangups which can be locked in your subconscious are the key.It cannot be a whimsical want as I have read many threads where people have used every summoning and conjuration they can think of without success when it is the person involved who is blocking the outcome.
Unbound spirits from my experience can be extremely demanding, potentially dangerous and not for the faint-hearted. Mine were not completely intentional and if I had known more from the get go I perhaps would not have attempted it in the first place. Unbound Spirits will know absolutely every dark secret about you and can use this to manipulate you without you realizing.
If you have true conviction and strong intent for a non-bound Incubis/Succubus all you need to do is meditate and ask Lilith respectfully to send you one of her daughters no ritual is necessary despite what many will tell you across the internet. If it does not happen and it may take a month to manifest but mine was immediate then it is not meant to be for you and I suggest move on or make a purchase from CH.
Sorry I cannot be of more help but happy to answer any questions about my own personal journey.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Markus8663 wrote: Hi Darkwing.
Ey Markus : )
Not sure why you directed your answer to me, though : P

Rockboy198
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ve tried doing this a couple times but haven’t gotten anything yet? What does that mean?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Rockboy198 wrote:I’ve tried doing this a couple times but haven’t gotten anything yet? What does that mean?
Here are my thoughts:

Perhaps after reading the DIY protected self conjure, visualize in your mind that he/she can interact with you in your home when no other humans are around (in case you were kind of blocking in that sense). Then just say in your mind 'welcome to my home, i hope we have a good time'.

Then perhaps imagine her (in whatever body of a man/women that you like) and yourself being in bed together... Do it in a way that you enjoy, not in a way that feels like a task... and for as long as you enjoy... can be 20 seconds, can be many minutes.

Return to “DIY Spirits”