You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Any updates on the kid? Is he still around?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Any updates on the kid? Is he still around?
As far as I know, he still kicks around FB, is still not in a good place, and won't talk to anyone he knows is from here.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:
Caiyros Neptunia wrote:I think the problem is more in the realm of:....When a lot of people talk about something they are doing, or like, or think important, or is publicized to a great amount of words and times - that we should acknowledge it, but then put it aside, and search yourself/inner mind/intuition to see what and find where - that "what you really connect with" and go in that direction.

Also, in the greater sense of the world we live in, dark arts (which is poorly defined, and with a lot of variable levels) has its limitations. Note that protectors exist in many forms that are not in the dark arts.I have some very strong protectors, and I don't categorize them as Dark Arts.

I hope this helps,

Caiyros
The biggest issue being that when people dive face first into the black arts, most of them are NOT of the personality that thinks first, that deeply ruminates, that looks within... Instead they are of the archetype that functions on an emotional high, that believes that the world is against them and that they must strike first and hard, that their feelings and perceptions are the only ones that matter, that they are the most wounded, their desires and wounds are the most dire and of most import. There's not a lot of deep consideration there... it's all hormones and no philosophy. Which is, after all, why stories like this happen, and why they evolve to their eventual conclusion while we all shake our heads and tut-tut with such wise superiority, having seen this song and dance so many times before. Which just furthers their irritation and passion to scream their pain to the stage and screen because they're not like all those others, they're powerful, they're better, they're smarter, they're whatever they've been tricked into believing by their egos this week. :\

The point being that WE are capable of putting it aside... but they are not... or they WOULD. I see a lot of people learning from this thread, and that's good.

But N didn't learn because he'd already fallen. Is still fallen. His whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others. Which is great for everyone who reads this thread who gets it... but what about the people who are still going to be like him, who will just say he was a fool, and they're not like him, they're smarter than him and they won't make the same mistakes? Who will make different ones, sure, but will still end up being a warning to others? Who won't learn anything from this thread because they'll be subject to their OWN egos... and will end up being the subjects of OTHER threads?

Because mark my words... there will be other threads in time. There's a sucker born every minute.

And you're right that protectors exist in forms other than the Dark Arts. I find it odd that this forum seldom discusses entities such as The Powers (Enochian) who break binding ties to black arts taint and/or demons, I've yet to find a well-rounded discussion on the LBRP or the GBRP or any of the hexagram rituals, and while I've found some discussions about voudon, there's little discussion about red brick dust, being more focus on things like hotfoot powder and the darker arts.

White Arts protections, passive and active, are incredibly powerful when used correctly. Walking the Third Road as I do, I use a blend of both, and there are several people who have come to me in times of need who have actually had to call me on the phone to get permission to come in, because my wards and shields have denied them entry, and it would have been dangerous for them to cross my boundaries without that permission... and the reason had nothing to do with my dark arts barriers.

The two most protective entities I conjure are both white arts - the Temple Fu and the Quetzalcoatl Dragons (or Feathered Serpents if you like) - both are Immortal Demigods, both are fiercely protective, both are highly magickal, and if you've ever seen a god on a bad day mop the floor with something they don't want in their space, you know they don't mess around.

But angels and gods aren't the only things that are helpful. I hate to say it, because I'm not on board with all that New Age claptrap that's going around like an infectious disease - a friend brought over a book on "angels" that included Kali, Anansi, and the Morrighan. :\ However, what the New Agers call "enlightened masters" and the Buddhists call Bodhisattvas carry with them a golden light that pretty much kicks sludge to the curb - if you call on the right one for the right problem.

I've also found Hindu deities to be helpful - especially Kali and Vishnu as Rama - both of which are very useful in destroying black arts demons, though be careful with Kali because She can get a little crazy if there are too many of them. Whiskey with a drop of blood in it helps to calm Her down. Vishnu is safer.

Keep in mind that not all Black Arts entities are demons - some come from a wide varieties of other places and cultures all over the world have legends about them, so study up on those legends - do your research. "The power of Christ compels you" doesn't work on most things... in fact, most things will laugh at you. Salt, iron, and fire work on ALMOST anything, but don't bet the farm on it... research is KING, so STUDY.

Dark arts can't handle everything. Angels and bible verses can't handle everything. Gods can't handle everything. You can't handle everything. Iron isn't for everything. Nothing works on everything. Pick the right tool for the job, the right entity or energy for the job. Even a Devourer, someone who eats black arts energies or entities, isn't right for everything - what if what you're being attacked by isn't black arts, or even dark arts? What if what's attacking you is yourself, or even (weird, but sometimes it happens) white arts? Sometimes we're tested, or even attacked, by angels... read the bible... you'll see that it happens. Don't assume anything - white arts CAN attack... and trust me... the fallout is every bit as brutal and ugly as black arts. Sometimes, I think it's worse... because no one expects it from the white... at least with black arts and dark arts, everyone's on the same page.
Very insightful and helpful :)

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Everyone,
Was banning him and turning our backs the answer? There are so many powerful people on this forum. Why couldn't we all get together and figure it out. The bible says "where

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry my phone doing freaky stuff. "Where two or more get together" and even if you don't believe in the bible everyone know that there is power in numbers. What if that is the real lesson.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I commend the person that posted this and tried to help. But you tried alone. If you and a group of your most knowledgeable friends research, get help from Masters, call on all of your spiritual friends and an exorcist wouldn't that work. If we can't help the people we care about, then why are we here? Why gain all this knowledge and power and just sit on it?

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

We can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. He invited these things in. (Look up Perfect Possession.) No amount of exorcists or magickal practitioners, or "In Jesus' name" or Bible verses can remove them since they're there with his permission (not to mention that many BA have been around for eons and don't recognize Jesus as an authority). Until he decides he wants to be free of them and asks for help, there isn't much anyone can do. Even then, it's dangerous for the inexperienced to put themselves in front of a BA being. When you rob them of their plaything, they come looking for you. Very few people on this forum are prepared for a true demonic attack. It's best left to the professionals, and even Ash wouldn't act without permission and a lot of information. It's dangerous.

The Dark Arts and the Third Road both require personal responsibility. Until he takes responsibility for what he has chosen and sincerely reaches out for help, he'll have to live with what he's done. Maybe that's the lesson.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

A group of people DID help.

We helped him, and helped, and kept trying and trying. But every time we made progress, he turned around and, very enthusiastically, dove himself head first even deeper into the <<Removed by Mod>> pile.

He is someone I say isn't even worth considering to help, nor does he deserve pity.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I was sad for him but if you tried and he kept regressing at his own hands, I guess there is nothing you can do. But could the question be raised that he was not in his right mind to accept the help? You don't have to answer. Just a thought.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I would say that once you say yes to possession, you're not in your right mind... but if you truly want help... you are capable of reaching out. There are periods of lucidity, because possession does not suppress YOU all the time or even most of the time. You're there for the ride and you can fight the ride.

The fact the he wouldn't says volumes about the nature of his possession.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Black Arts”