Searching for an Apprentice!

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Not a pouncer, not here.. I was, rather hoping when I initially read it (long before anyone responded) that members would just leave it be.

Someone reasonable would not make such claims without an explanation, or post in such a way without recognizing how it could appear questionable.
For that reason alone, it isn't an altogether unfair reaction.

Having dealt with a lot of rather unbalanced individuals, I can clearly see there is something off here. I'd happily be proven wrong, but in the meantime kids.. just say 'No!'

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

And this can be cleared up rather easily, I should think...
being an angel myself

What do you mean by this?

I am a spirit of Justice

What do you mean by this?

I am very old

What do you mean?

a few thousand years of body hopping

Reincarnation?

Are the above quotations literal, spiritual or metaphorical?
Last edited by Noctua on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

Oh boy....... Well, first off guys, Trio is a bit more active on chat, and he's still a young'un. I think everyone so far has been.... quite reserved in their reaction, actually. I've seen people with less wild claims get jumped on worse. So, really, what has been said here hasn't been all that bad. A good sense of humor is a very necessary tool (bows to Terror, queen of the trolls).

Anyway yes, as Lemon said, some... offensive things had been said. Not going to go into details, but Trios was talking about experiences he had when fighting in some wars as his angel self. As a keeper of werewolves and vampires (and having a vampire from my bloodline in my keep as well).... it was difficult to hear someone boasting a bit with such callous humor. BUT, he's a boy, and I'm going to assume that he is more compassionate as a human in this lifetime than he was in the other. Because, sorry buddy, but it was pretty mean... and gross....

For the sake of argument.... giving him the benefit of the doubt, let's assume he is what he says he is. An angel. It happens. (Let's also assume he is a boy and not some old predator in a wildly elaborate scheme to lure in his next victim.....) The flags that went up for me are..... Trio, sweetie, honey bun..... you are still developing as a human. You still have some lessons to learn on social interactions; our... erm... disagreement yesterday being a good example. Perhaps now is not the best time to seek out an apprentice. There are many of us here who have serious trust issues. We've been attacked by trolls before, and there are predators out there who will and have taken advantage of people's beliefs and curiosity.

Continue learning, continue adjusting to this existence. Then, once you are more comfortable with the ways of humans, and we are more comfortable with you, then it may be time. People here on the forum... if you don't speak up, like Killa said, we don't know you. Be active. You say you have so many thousands of years of wisdom to impart. The more you talk on this forum, the more people will recognize your name and link that name to good fluffy feelings. Assuming your claims are true, over time, people will know it to be true. A year or two down the line, you will have more respect and people will be comfortable learning from you.

I'm sure you have a lot to offer, one way or another, and we'd love to give you an opportunity to offer it. Just... give us some time to get to know you. Despite whatever experiences you have had in past lives... you are human now... and we see you as a human boy. That may change as you tell us more about yourself and become a bigger part of this community. :)

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Frankly I don't care if he's a young boy or an old coot, he's got 'splainin to do.
Live and learn..lol.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

My sphincter muscles hurt. Oi.

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Frankly I don't care if he's a young boy or an old coot, he's got 'splainin to do.
Live and learn..lol.
OMG I LOVE YOU. XD

Yes yes, agreed. If anyone is to take this seriously, it really needs further elaboration. Gimme the deets! XD

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Details would be nice, I haven't met an angel that actually cares what religion you are, so long as you believe in a higher power.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Why... Why am I so late to stumble upon this?

Did someone get it? Oh please... Please... Let me be the first to apply for this...

An offer this amazing... How could anyone let it pass?

-Xeritch-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I might be interested in this, though you haven't really mentioned what your qualifications are.

My current goal whilst inhabiting this physical body is to achieve full liberation from Karma and all degrees of Reaction. Have you yourself achieved this? Your first test will be to explain to me the simplest and quickest method of achieving this. Please note that I have received answers to this question by Gurus who are known world-wide. Also note that it took one guru only two (2) words to explain this to me, so you might want to watch your word count.

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ooh, how did I miss this amazing opportunity?
I would lurve to be your Apprendista, but a few questions first, if I may..
1. What does Yahweh think of you imparting angel magick and energy working on
us common folk?
2. Why did Yahweh let u become an earth angel? Did he not have any space for you in
Heaven? Er.. Just wondering,?
3. The body hopping thing that you mentioned, do all earth angels do that sort of thing? inhabit a humans body? Isn't that er blasphemous? Angel in human and vice versa?
I have nothing against angels, i have angel as well as Nephilim ancestors but you see, Yahweh does not tolerate hybrid children, so he's denied us the kingdom of heaven and will punish us for our ancestors transgressions, so you being an Angel of Justice, what do you have to say about that?
These are just a few questions off the top of my head, so if you are seriously looking to impart knowledge on us mankind, you would do well to answer these, bro.
Peace out~

Anna

Return to “Shadow Me”