Searching for an Apprentice!

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

EDIT -No offense meant towards the earth angels, seriously, I just meant to question trion about his body hopping activity, that's all. Bows out*

Anna
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh wow!!!! You see Trio this is what happens when a person comes along and makes a claim that they are this or that, without really backing it with proof, or and, in your case not really getting to know us first!!!!

Sure, you may very well have some angel in your bloodlines, but I don't believe that a true angel would come along and be bragging about it!!!

I have known some Earth bound angels in my lifetime and they have never, ever bragged about it, in fact they did all they could to help everyone that they could!!!!! They were very humble and showed love to everyone!!!!

Since you are young, you still have a lot of learning to do yourself and you have to learn that if you give respect to others, then they will give respect to you!!!

I am willing to hear you out on what makes you think that you are an angel and why you are here, and what you have to offer, from what you had first posted just seem to me to be a very boastful claim and that you are looking down on us mere humans, and if you truly are an angel, you would know that humans do not do well with people who think that they are above everyone else!!!

We learn from everyone here and it is done with respect to each other and with love, not with the attitude of being above anyone!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Whether you are an angel or not that is irrelevant to me. I would like to be your apprentice to be taught angel magick and about your truths. If you accept please quote my reply with a simple "yes" or "no" answer. Thanks.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Light Night wrote:Whether you are an angel or not that is irrelevant to me. I would like to be your apprentice to be taught angel magick and about your truths. If you accept please quote my reply with a simple "yes" or "no" answer. Thanks.
You should read his previous posts.

He's a kid in high school, who in only his last post on this forum (a little over a week ago) said that he's a beginner.

:applause:

SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15

There is a lot of wisdom in this thread... some more blunt than others lol.

Like all things on the internet it is best to take things with a grain of salt until credibility is fully established. I think there were some very important questions posed that might help with this.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Matt

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Darn, I wanted to learn about angel magick :silly:

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

If he can provide a more detailed outline of what his qualifications & methodologies are, then it would answer many of the questions.

Otherwise, let this thread sink into the abyss.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Trionis3
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sylphs, Giants
If I could be anything, I would be...: a pervy turtle
Zodiac:

I apologize for the lack of information in my OP I had like 10 minutes before I had to go eat dinner and such, and I thank you for your skepticism for if we never ask questions the truth becomes unattainable. You are right in your thinking, angels are beings that are not physical but rather spiritual, but the situation is quite odd you see, it works like this due to both a family generational curse and a curse upon the angel itself it's more or less trapped in me. Magnolia was right whomever said that body hopping is a type of re-incarnation, but the difference is that certain criteria have to be met, so you kinda have to find a body that fits you. See it was 4 years ago when I was 12 when this all started since it was a short gap in there when I inherited the curse upon my bloodline which is what intensifies the karma for me and those I'm close to, thus the "Justice Family Curse" but the angel stuck inside of me lost in battle a good while ago (Night gave me a ballpark figure saying I've been missing a good 8,000 years) but it's weird because I get large chunks of his memory and from which I've learned a lot of incantations and seen how his done his work, but I have yet to know his personal life for within the curse keeping him here memory of him was lost and scattered thus why it comes in large chunks because it's sort of like an archive of books scattered amongst the world. However as I awaken slowly to my psychic senses I learn more and more about him. Some memories I'm proud of but feel so uncomfortable with them that I need to share with someone so I often let go on chat, my apologies Foxy, so Zero's got it right not apprentice but "equal learner" hope that clears things up a bit, I'm not reading through the thread while typing this but I'll try to go back later and gather all the specific questions people have and answer each and every one of you when I get some more time c: :drama: :feedback:

In God we trust, for the Lord is our strength and stronghold
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Be sure to decide what qualifications you are looking for in a student, too. I would suggest starting with location if you want to try to do this at all in person. A good student is harder to find than a good teacher.

Trionis3
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sylphs, Giants
If I could be anything, I would be...: a pervy turtle
Zodiac:

That's true, but first I'm seeing who's willing to learn, I haven't yet found anybody who loves near me that I'd be willing to teach anything to, besides 1 person who I'm cautious with due to her unstable nature

In God we trust, for the Lord is our strength and stronghold

Return to “Shadow Me”