Did I Astral travel or was it just a dream?

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:I can undertand the fear bit. When you feel ready, def try it again. I am going to. just waiting on my fierce protecters to arrive first LOL. I would love to OBE in mediation, and leave the house. Not near ready yet. The dream way is def the way to go for now. Has anyone ever brought anything back with them? That would be so cool. I would go collect all my unreturned belongings I loaned to friends, that never return.
I may. Someday :)
What your question reminds me of, is the movie "Jumper". When he teleports into in a huge safe inside a bank. :sly: lol
That WOULD be a great thing to be able to do!
:superman:

~Para

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

ha ha, I have not watched that movie, got it here in my lad's collection. Might watch it now, you have me curious.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

There’s people who can bring back items (supposedly), it’s like that one old man who I think said he has an Angel connection and has Aports regularly. Others I can think of are those “Yogis/Yoginis” from India, the one case there I remember was she was connected to her master on the other side. So yeah, interesting side topic.

:@

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”