Did I Astral travel or was it just a dream?

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

Early this morning, I was about to get up, but must've dozed off. I was walking up this long hill, it was a dirt road, but no cars. I sensed I had a friend with me, but the friend was quiet and I never saw them. Once I got to the top of the hill, a girl met me. I was in England. (I am Australian). It was raining, everything was so green, and the girl took me to a small village. She showed me all around the village, then took me to a place, where we walked up so many stairs. There were about 20 people there, all very nice to me. I had fun telling them about life in Australia. The girl told me she had to go pick her children up, but that I would be OK. After a while, I thought heck, i better get home. Now, I was thinking I needed to go to an airport. I said goodbye to everyone, went down the stairs, and I walked for a while, only to return to where I started. An old man and lady were sitting outside a small cafe, and they asked if I was lost. I wasn't panicky, told them yes I was lost and had to go to the airport to return to Australia. they took me to their home, it was full of ancient Australian artifects. Then the old man said come on, I will take you. I thought we would go by car, but we walked, I felt a small bit of insecurity that we would not make it in time to the airport, when all of a sudden the man began singing "Walk The Line" by Johnny Cash. I was blown away, and began singing it with him, my fear of being late went away. All he did was take me back to the bottom of the dirt road, and I knew where I had to go. Up and down that hill, then I would be home. My friend was there, altho I couldn't see them, a voice said "I hope you didn't have a smoke" LOL, quit months ago, but everyone in this small town seemed to be smokers. We walked the hill, then I woke up. I remember every detail, and my husband said I was singing Walk The Line in my sleep. I was burning meditation oils in my oil burner during the night. So, for me to remember and still feel the details of this dream is unusual, as I dont remember many dreams. my legs are even tired, as if I had been walking. How do you know?

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Yup. That would be astral travel.

Grats!

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Great experience and yes it was astral travel for sure!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cool, thank you. I thought it might be as I have the lazy orb in the mail heading for me now. I have done it before, but nothing amazing like this was, I also was wearing my white dragon, so suspect he was my friend who came along quietly. I didnt smoke, funny that I quit soon as I got him months ago now from another great seller. He is ice breather, so prolly didnt like me smoking, good that he go me off them too.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:cool, thank you. I thought it might be as I have the lazy orb in the mail heading for me now. I have done it before, but nothing amazing like this was, I also was wearing my white dragon, so suspect he was my friend who came along quietly. I didnt smoke, funny that I quit soon as I got him months ago now from another great seller. He is ice breather, so prolly didnt like me smoking, good that he go me off them too.
I would agree with Lemon and Star! I, like you, have a hard time remembering dreams upon waking. I know that I am traveling when the dream I remember wasn't a jumbled ball of nonsense. Like, there is a beginning and an end and it's usually so beautiful and serene. When I'm dreaming, I could be here and then there and then swimming with a clown then flying on a kite. You know? When my "dream starts meaningfully and ends meaningfully and I can remember smells, textures, extreme feelings, I know I was "out for a walk", or...a swim in my case, since I like to visit Atlantis :) I always swim with the most beautiful and friendly people there. The architecture is that of ancient Greece and the sun is so warm and bright. Everyone seems to be welcoming me back, like "It's so nice to see you again, you've been gone for so long". I remember Atlantis fondly and have to admit, I am disappointed that I haven't traveled there recently. Anyway, sorry for the ramble. That is how I know I'm traveling and not just dreaming, hope it helps and congrats!! :)

~Para

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

thanks Para for commenting. Your experiences sound wonderful. I have done the astral travel where you actually feel yourself being pulled out of your body a few times. I first did it years back now, and I floated above and looked down on my body. I thought sh*t, Im dead LOL. I was calm tho, and played in the house only. I started by poking a finger into a door, and learned I could actually pass through walls. I wasn't scared, it was great, and music was playing, beautiful music I had never heard before. I then morphed back into my body, was wide awake, got up and made a cup of tea and recalled everything that had happened. I even felt elevated. I told only a few people who i knew would believe me. I took my dragon to the beach today to thank him for the experience and found him a handfull of white seaglass, he literally gets so excited with the seaglass that he spins (on my pendant) LOL.

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:thanks Para for commenting. Your experiences sound wonderful. I have done the astral travel where you actually feel yourself being pulled out of your body a few times. I first did it years back now, and I floated above and looked down on my body. I thought sh*t, Im dead LOL. I was calm tho, and played in the house only. I started by poking a finger into a door, and learned I could actually pass through walls. I wasn't scared, it was great, and music was playing, beautiful music I had never heard before. I then morphed back into my body, was wide awake, got up and made a cup of tea and recalled everything that had happened. I even felt elevated. I told only a few people who i knew would believe me. I took my dragon to the beach today to thank him for the experience and found him a handfull of white seaglass, he literally gets so excited with the seaglass that he spins (on my pendant) LOL.
Awww! He sounds so cute! :) I was around 17 (maybe 18) when I attempted an OBE purposefully. It lasted for like an 8th of a second because, I felt myself leaving my body and though, I thought I was ready, I wasn't. It scared me so I flew forward in my chair and snapped back. I remember the feeling, I remember everything, but...my own fear of the unknown brought me back and I haven't attempted since (I'm now 35) I do love traveling in my sleep though, when all fear is gone and I don't stand in my own way :)

~Para

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I can undertand the fear bit. When you feel ready, def try it again. I am going to. just waiting on my fierce protecters to arrive first LOL. I would love to OBE in mediation, and leave the house. Not near ready yet. The dream way is def the way to go for now. Has anyone ever brought anything back with them? That would be so cool. I would go collect all my unreturned belongings I loaned to friends, that never return.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

While spirits can Aport (spelling) i have not heard of a living human doing it. Thats not to say it isnt possible though. But mine is just one....very tired....thought. fascinating subject though!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Would be a good power to have, think of the possibilities, but like you, I am doubtful one could bring things back.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”