Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

My spirits tend to communicate with me more at night both by touch and sound, but not always. I would say you just have to be always open to whatever is going to happen and receptive to it. My volkh, for example, chose to say my name out loud for the first time outside of the house in the afternoon--who would guess????

Like I said, just be aware and receptive and patient--it will happen!!!........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

Hello

So i have read through this thread and am seeing a lot about dont have expectations and stuff will kind of jump out at you kind of thing but what if its the complete opposite?
I joined creepy hollows in April of this year and am defiantly new with spirit keeping but have had i would say from child hood mild paranormal experiences to in your face experiences from up to 5 years ago.
I am not trying to toot my own horn in any way this is more to get answers and feel my abilities have kind of surpassed my knowledge...if that makes sense?
I have been Communicating with my girls through what i believe is telepathy. It feels like energy is on my left temple and only on the left side. I can feel it pulse suck in could be a similar experience to a feeling of bugs crawling under your skin. Now i did develop a yes no system kind of like if the feeling is a pulling sensation that would be yes and pushing into my head would be no. I can also get words in a way i would describe as the energy is pulsing like syllable but im getting words in my head that i know are not my own like smart answers to my questions like in a way i wouldn't think to respond or maybe not the answer i was exactly looking for that kind of comes out of know were like advice and such. I also recently had an experience were the questions i was asking in like a yes no sort of way all came out absolutly yes and confirmed by me asking are you 100% sure and still the end result of the situation came up no and it kind of has me doubting that form of communication. I asked myself could i be forcing these answers with this energy maybe got excited and influenced it to what i want to hear? It also makes it hard because it has been accurate. I have gotten some information that has been bang on and stuff i would have no idea about like asked about a certain situation that someone is having trouble with and kind of gotten a run down of the whole story and approached that person and been like is this going on and this is kind of your decision or fork in the road and its been 100%. Here is my problem i guess i am not sure was one spirit communication and the other divination or a subconscious reading of the situation...My question would be has anyone had similar experiences with communication? Another is i feel my abilities are developing faster than my knowledge of them is and as spirit keeping is only i believe it was stated 0.0001% of the population i am not sure were to turn for this knowledge except for here. I dont doubt my experiences are real i just go from 100% accurate to completely wrong doing the same thing like over night i want to be able to hone in on things and keep it consistent. I hope there is a more veteran keeper who can give me some insight and point me in the right direction as spirit keeping is amazing and changed my life for the better.

If you made it this far thank you for reading the novel lol

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
flyleaf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: angel

I will definitely try out some of the advice on here. Thank you guys for posting about this.

Keeper of 1 female Bronwyn Angel I, 1 female faery M
A few spell stones
Soon to come, more spirits.
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0

Some stuff I've learned (the hard way):
1) Avoid comparing yourself to other Keepers and avoid comparing your spirits to other people's spirits.
2) Ignore the voice that tells you that you're imagining things.
3) Your spirits are not human (unless, of course, you Keep human spirits...). They will not treat you like all the humans who have betrayed you, lied to you, cheated on you, manipulated you or stuffed you into a locker when you were 12. They aren't going to "punish" you for being human, either. They won't leave you, ignore you, give you the silent treatment or take away their companionship. This is the hardest thing to grasp. It's called trust.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

You learn to drive a car, before getting a license, and then you can go out on the highway.

Ask people - yes

BUT
There are boatloads of people who never read the mystical classics, and consciously avoid them. A lot of people don't spend the time that one would spend to get a driver's license, and more, they twiiter and post, but harly every read.

"Quick Learn" and "Fast Track" don't work at all in the mystical world.

And asking everybody to teach you and then there is a post, that "opens the door"...and then most people are satisfied to go through life without learning more.

Now that you have read the truth, you have the option to either run away to some soothing voice or to do the real work.

Thus endith the Very First Thing you should learn about the Occult-Metaphysical.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Expect the unexpected. Nothing in spirit keeping is expected. Be patient and learn to meditate. Don't just dismiss things out of the ordinary.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My advice is this, As a new keeper you're going to want instant power and promises of riches, fame, etc. It doesn't work that way unless you are already on the right path to begin with. If you've been on the wrong path, like manifesting your own insecurities rather than strengths, they will show you your problem by sending people just like you to reflect on.

For instance, you'll find yourselves in more arguments because perhaps it's you that is argumentative. You'll be surrounded by negative people, because perhaps it is you that is negative. Things don't work because perhaps your current thoughts/energy is/has not been working for you.

As you collect more, you'll find compatible and incompatible energies/teachers. You'll make new friends and let go of some, both spiritually and physically. Your energies will subtly shift and you may be purged of your own inner demons. You're going to hear some truths you rather not hear from strangers. Once you can deal with the truth and truly self reflect on what about you is great, and what needs to improve, more right doors will open.

And then you will see the gifts that will be bestowed upon you. It happens when it happens. Everything you want will happen in due time, but can you realize the person you need to be so it can happen sooner, rather than later?

The purpose of spirit keeping is to practice listening to that inner voice, which is guided by spirit(s).

"Man is what he sees in other people."
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 565
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

1) Check/research before getting any spirits/entities
2) Focus on getting on protection spirit/entities first.
3) Working on your abilities to communicate with your Astral Family.
4) Treat them with Respect and don't treat them as slaves or workers.
5) Can ask for help/assistance but don't demand it.
6) Don't think that no instant result means that they are not helping you or not with you.
7) Don't blame every little of your misfortunes on your spirits/entities.
8) Bonding
9) Bonding
10) Bonding

Most importantly is bonding, bonding and bonding..

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you want to catch manifestations, be alert. The manifestations might be something you have never heard of and could not imagine. Right now the only light I have in the room is from the display of the computer screen, and when I turned on the other way towards the other room I noticed that the armchair (made of dark textile) leaves a glowy afterimage on the eye, stronger than the afterimage from the screen. I asked about it (I have telepathy with some spirits) and there are several young beings playing on that chair. I cannot sense them but their energy in that chair. It is still very subtle and before I knew I have something invisible in the house I might not have even noticed that afterimage, but now I am trying to see the invisible things.

TheStudent
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Norse Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Courtwind Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Anwaz
Zodiac:

Quick and easy, never take the quick and easy path. And, never think you're ready, know it.

Some say humans fear what they don't know, my greatest fear however is that which I can't know.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”