new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tina Rae

I would suggest treating your spirit as you would a fellow friend. Communicate often and appreciate their effort in helping you. Also don't look too deeply into their messages and appearances or no appearances at all. For example, if you have not seen or heard your spirit and doubt their where about and all of a sudden you randomly hear a knock on your door with nobody there, or maybe your tv shut off on its own... Don't doubt it, it's them. Trust they're with you and don't give up on them! Stay open :)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

xTinaRaex wrote:I would suggest treating your spirit as you would a fellow friend. Communicate often and appreciate their effort in helping you. Also don't look too deeply into their messages and appearances or no appearances at all. For example, if you have not seen or heard your spirit and doubt their where about and all of a sudden you randomly hear a knock on your door with nobody there, or maybe your tv shut off on its own... Don't doubt it, it's them. Trust they're with you and don't give up on them! Stay open :)
This is perfect. :) Exactly what I was thinking too. Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I quote the poet e.e.cummings

Love
Is
the
everyonlygod

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

xTinaRaex wrote:I would suggest treating your spirit as you would a fellow friend. Communicate often and appreciate their effort in helping you. Also don't look too deeply into their messages and appearances or no appearances at all. For example, if you have not seen or heard your spirit and doubt their where about and all of a sudden you randomly hear a knock on your door with nobody there, or maybe your tv shut off on its own... Don't doubt it, it's them. Trust they're with you and don't give up on them! Stay open :)
Yes, exactly! Recently when I adopted my dolphin spirit "A", he didn't come with a name. The Seller said that I could name him what I wanted but I wanted what HE wanted lol! One day I was playing a game on my phone, one where you can name your character using a random name generator and I was hitting the "random" button over and over, for the game only and not trying to use it to name the Dolphin, and then "A" came up and I had that feeling like when you drive fast over a hill in my stomach and he popped into my head so I knew it was meant to be his name. It's little things like that.

A feeling, shadow, flash of light, movement out of the corner of your eye, a light brush against your skin, a song playing on the radio that seems to have a message for you. It is not always grand gestures or full manifestations in front of your eyes. :U

ImageImageImage
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote:
Yes, exactly! Recently when I adopted my dolphin spirit "A", he didn't come with a name. The Seller said that I could name him what I wanted but I wanted what HE wanted lol! One day I was playing a game on my phone, one where you can name your character using a random name generator and I was hitting the "random" button over and over, for the game only and not trying to use it to name the Dolphin, and then "A" came up and I had that feeling like when you drive fast over a hill in my stomach and he popped into my head so I knew it was meant to be his name. It's little things like that.

A feeling, shadow, flash of light, movement out of the corner of your eye, a light brush against your skin, a song playing on the radio that seems to have a message for you. It is not always grand gestures or full manifestations in front of your eyes. :U
Awe that's awesome :D

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Don't overthink it.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
xTinaRaex
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tina Rae

You're all making me blush hehe. 1h

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES, PERIOD.

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
Zodiac:

-Negative energy(negative actions, thoughts, beliefs) only take you further away from your goals.

-Have confidence in your chosen path. Doubt is the key to failure.

-Be careful who you take into your spiritual confidence. Not everyone who thinks they have your best interests at heart can actually assist you. This applies to everyone no matter what title they give themselves, or what their spiritual abilities are.

-Don't expect your spirits to do the heavy lifting when it comes to your goals. Contribute to your own success by taking spiritual baths, meditating, lighting candles, moderation and balance, etc.

-Rely on your own gut instinct. If you feel something isn't right for you, it probably isn't.

-Internet research/opinion can only take you so far. If you think a story or an experience isn't true, it might not be. Allow yourself to be open to your own truth as well as the truth of others.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Don't have expectations .

When you wait for something to happen and there is no sign , you're easily disappointed .

Or for example : you read the encyclopedia and others experience about a particular entity or spirits . You adopt this entity or spirit and you discover that it is REALLY NOT what you thought because you built your opinion from others . In the end you had expectations.

Try to live your own experience , looking to others experience can help you grow spiritually but your journey is your own .

Return to “Spirit Keeping”