What is the best advice you can give to keepers

Sia Morphia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sia Agatha

Be your authentic self, not who you think you should be or who you were told to be. You will always be lead in the right direction if you stay true to who you are.

fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim nogrim
Zodiac:

Not sure if this was touched on yet or not but don't over think things. As simple as that sounds its much harder to put into action, meditation helps clear the mind so you can listen to your heart (inner self). Here's a quote from Bruce Lee that sums up what I'm trying to say.

"Don't think. FEEL. It's like a finger pointing at the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of the heavenly glory."

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.
Midnightalice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Be patient. Very lovely quality to have.

Also, try your best not to dump unnecessary drama on your spirits. Respect your spirits.

I breathe deep into the ground, and it resounds into the depths of the Earth.
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just wanted to say that I so appreciate this post. I have worked with spirits my entire life but not in this capacity. It is so great to have all the resources and knowledge on the boards, especially posts like this. Thank you
1s

ESL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

My advice is to treat them well, talk to them often and engage them in everything you do. It really makes a difference. Take them with you everywhere and encourage their presence. Let them know that they are appreciated and loved. If you can do these things that's when the real unbelievable magick begins! Share with them and always make time for them. I find that this was the best way to bond and it felt instant. I've never had to ask my spirits for anything because I actually got to know them first...their energy signatures etc...Everything else just flowed. When I need something or I feel a certain way they always show up. It's like they work more so as guides by putting me in the best possible path to get whatever I need and even what I want. Its like having a best friend who always has your best interest at heart. I've learned that tasking is fine, but by allowing myself to be guided was the best way. They always put me on the path to something that exceeds my expectations vs what it is that I want. It's been an amazing journey! <3

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Zelda wrote:I would say don't second guess everything. Accept and enjoy every experience and manifestation, no matter how subtle, and expect that more will come. I think one of the biggest things that kills spirit communication is doubting and rationalizing/explaining away our experiences.
Hi....im aryan...i just need to ask u that if i am to buy a spirit from the shop...can u pls suggest a good on for me...i need someone who is a great companion...loyal...loving...guardian..
Thank u!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Mine as of right now is:
I believe spirit work and spirit keeping is an eternal learning process and people in general need to stop thinking what they know is an end-all game. There is valuable information to absorb from those who are experienced, but even those who are experienced are in the same boat of always continually learning beyond what they know and have experienced.
Don't make assumptions about where people are on their path or journey especially some people may choose to talk about certain things or opt out of talking about certain experiences. There's only so much you could know by what people choose to put out on the internet.
Work on the abilities you want to work on and hone your practices, do not totally rely on or assume spirits or entities will magically do everything for you.
Understand that everyone has different natural abilities and gifts - not everyone's experience of a spirit or entity is going to be the same.
Invest yourself into your connections and companionships with your spirits/entities.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm hoping to incorporate my spirit's presence into my daily routine and invite her in to be a close partner and share in my experiences and participate in my moment to moment inner life with the hope that I can do the same with her.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Generally speaking, here are some of the things I've learned after two years. Hopefully these lessons can help newer people avoid some of the many pitfalls that can ravage the community.

1. Expensive does not equate to powerful.- Likewise, cheap does not equate to weak. Go with what feels right, and don't go into debt just because a seller claims something that costs $600 is "calling" to you. If you didn't feel it beforehand, you're being manipulated.

2. Rumors Don't Empower Anyone - Hating on a seller or multiple sellers to feel apart of a group's clique or feel as if you're progressing by doing so isn't spiritual progression. There is no deep dark seedy spiritual underground. The only seedy thing is others badmouthing strangers to gain popularity, and that's not just a ****shoot at big names but small ones too. Avoid rubbish like that and stick to your own path. It's better for you, and saves you from both wasting your time and hard earned money on sleazy individuals with nothing better to do other than con others.

3. You and Your Friends are who matter - No one has the power to ruin a bond between yourself and your spirit/entity friend (this includes rumors of breaking bindings, creating painful bindings, etc.). Anyone who claims to be able to sever a binding, manipulate it, or otherwise is to be avoided like the plague. Whether or not they're trying to be helpful and they mean no ill will, it shows how little they actually know. The only person who can change a binding is that Spirit and yourself, and maybe the original Conjurer if that Spirit allows them to. You both have control. No one else does. Period.

4. Beware of Fantasy Sellers - Anyone who claims to be an all powerful caster/conjurer due to fanatical ideas such as them being a God Incarnate or it being because they were cursed by the devil, etc, shouldn't even be touched with a 50 foot pole. Real practitioners are humble, to the point, and helpful with no extra charge. All others are scammers. This isn't to mock a spiritual belief, but when they actively claim their powers come from that belief, that's when the line is crossed imo.

5. Quality Time is the Best Offering - Don't worry about not being able to provide offerings, not being able to talk to your friends constantly, and/or not being able to provide what you believe they need. Chances are they're alright just being around you. They're happy that they're with you, and they're enjoying things with you as they see fit. Do they like gifts? I'm sure they do. However they don't need a whole Medium rare steak served up every Saturday to be happy. Take it slow and do what you can. I find even Offering what I'm eating, or asking them to enjoy it with me, is enough. Really it's almost always the thought that counts.

6. Friends are valuable, but rarely eternal - Spirit bindings aren't forever. Our friends come and go in our day to day life, and the same can be said for our Spirit buddies. If one leaves, try not to be too sad about it. Enjoy the time you have with them. (NOTE: Don't ever allow anyone to tell you that them leaving was your fault, that you hurt them subconsciously or otherwise drove them away. There are many reasons why friends split over time and for someone to blame you only shows how nasty they are as a person.)

7. The Spirit Keeping Community can be very Toxic - Contrary to the friendly faces that do exist in the community, there's a load of toxicity. Be they ignorant newbies that never bother to read and learn, egotistical "experienced" individuals who think that they know everything, trolls that only exist to get a rise out of you, crazies that seem to actually believe the **** that comes out of their mouths - and will sometimes try their darndest to convince you - and on the rare occasions...a combination of all of the above, along with whatever they could scrape up off the side of the road and smear together (usually their groupies who encourage, believe, and/or laugh along with them). You'll meet a lot of these, especially if you explore passed CH and delve into the discord communities and other forums. I'm not saying that the Spirit Keeping community is bad, there are good people too, but just be aware that it's pretty ugly at times. It would best keep your head low and focus on yourself.

8. Remain Grounded while on the border of Sanity - We're probably all a little crazy. That's okay though - there's no spiritual path on earth that would be looked upon as sane. So long as you're aware of reality and are capable of functioning, and you do your research, you won't lose your head. That being said, it is easier for people who do have symptoms of psychosis to lose themselves in a Fantasy...so watch out for those guys, and if you think you are one, just ground yourself and start from the beginning. You'll probably feel much better that way.

9. Money is NOT required to be a Keeper and/or Spell Collector - You don't need to buy a binding in order to bond with a Spirit. Working with the gods, or simply going out of your way to learn other methods of contact such as Astral Projection, can do wonders in starting relationships. You don't need to spend any money at all to have Spirit Friends or Spells around you. People pay for the technique and experience, not the spell or Spirit. If you don't trust Conjurers and think they're all scams just do it yourself. You'll feel much better about your experiences and you'll be much more educated about the process behind everything too.

10. Having Trust and a good Understanding is literally everything, especially when buying - If you do plan on buying, experimenting is okay, but keep your circle small. This will not only help you find people you trust and ensure a quality experience, but it will also keep your wallet heavier in the long run since you won't feel compelled to buy twenty something listings a month. Find maybe two or three people maximum who's work you resonate with and stick with them. Don't bother looking at the newest line of such-and-such's products and buying ten of them in hope's they work better. By all means try new things once and awhile --- just don't go overboard. Also, remember that if someone is selling something but you're just not comfortable with their energy, you can usually ask someone you do trust for a custom variety of that thing, and have them explain how they'd achieve such via how the process works and what it will do, etc. That way you can be one hundred percent comfortable with your purchase. This is especially helpful in avoiding scams as well!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Spirit Keeping”