Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Zelda wrote:I consider these four to be Immortals rather than demons, but that's probably semantics. That's been my experience anyway. I can't speak for anyone else.
I think most of the goetic royalty can be considered Immortals.
I agree with that.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I realize this thread is nearly 8 months old by now, but I thought I'd pop in with something I find really disturbing, not just as a spirit keeper, but as a mother too.

I've seen one seller who sells BA spirits...and the description says they ONLY want to be placed with a CHILD! NOT AN ADULT!

Yes, you read that correctly! A BA spirit for a CHILD?!?!!?!?!!!!!!!

There is not enough FAIL and #facepalm for this. I'm really quite shocked. That's incredibly irresponsible and dangerous.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

I'm pretty sure I've read the same listing but they classify differently than CH does. If you look on their site it'll say that their def of BA is actually equivalent to a very dark DA. So it's the darkest on the DA spectrum you can get and still be able to control/handle the spirit.

Of course this causes other problems but that's a diff topic.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Foxxette wrote:I'm pretty sure I've read the same listing but they classify differently than CH does. If you look on their site it'll say that their def of BA is actually equivalent to a very dark DA. So it's the darkest on the DA spectrum you can get and still be able to control/handle the spirit.

Of course this causes other problems but that's a diff topic.
I think I would be very circumspect about placing even a dark DA spirit with a child. That can go wrong in SO many ways. :(

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

The seller that you are referring to is very sweet and will answer any questions or concerns that you have regarding any type of entity that she provides. One of my first companions was from her and he was listed as very dangerous, very dark, etc. He had the strongest calling that Ive ever received so I was a bit... scared, to put it lightly. I didn't even HAVE a spirit bound to me yet and here was this super dark DA entity calling me?! I emailed her, expressed ALL of my concerns and she eased my worries. Now that I have him, I will say that he is one of the sweetest guys in my family! He is a warrior/guardian of his city in his realm and has no issues with killing things in his realm but when it comes to me? He is a total 100% sweetheart. So definitely email her and ask her if you have any concerns about any of her things that she sells before jumping to any conclusions. I highly doubt that she would give a truly dangerous entity to a child.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

fyrelite wrote:The seller that you are referring to is very sweet and will answer any questions or concerns that you have regarding any type of entity that she provides. One of my first companions was from her and he was listed as very dangerous, very dark, etc. He had the strongest calling that Ive ever received so I was a bit... scared, to put it lightly. I didn't even HAVE a spirit bound to me yet and here was this super dark DA entity calling me?! I emailed her, expressed ALL of my concerns and she eased my worries. Now that I have him, I will say that he is one of the sweetest guys in my family! He is a warrior/guardian of his city in his realm and has no issues with killing things in his realm but when it comes to me? He is a total 100% sweetheart. So definitely email her and ask her if you have any concerns about any of her things that she sells before jumping to any conclusions. I highly doubt that she would give a truly dangerous entity to a child.
Do you have 100% clear communication abilities with your spirits? If not, then how do you know you're not just being told this spirit is friendly to you, when in fact it is not? How would you know the difference?

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
fyrelite wrote:The seller that you are referring to is very sweet and will answer any questions or concerns that you have regarding any type of entity that she provides. One of my first companions was from her and he was listed as very dangerous, very dark, etc. He had the strongest calling that Ive ever received so I was a bit... scared, to put it lightly. I didn't even HAVE a spirit bound to me yet and here was this super dark DA entity calling me?! I emailed her, expressed ALL of my concerns and she eased my worries. Now that I have him, I will say that he is one of the sweetest guys in my family! He is a warrior/guardian of his city in his realm and has no issues with killing things in his realm but when it comes to me? He is a total 100% sweetheart. So definitely email her and ask her if you have any concerns about any of her things that she sells before jumping to any conclusions. I highly doubt that she would give a truly dangerous entity to a child.
Do you have 100% clear communication abilities with your spirits? If not, then how do you know you're not just being told this spirit is friendly to you, when in fact it is not? How would you know the difference?
To be fair,Bunni has a valid point. Never take anything at face value. Trust your gut. :thumbup:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Interesting thread....

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Bumping this... someone is actually saying Ash deals in demons and it's more than obvious with 8 years worth of Ash's anti-demon posts how he feels on that subject. Some people will just say anything...

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Syri wrote:
LIONOX wrote:I myself, do not work with BA.
For the record,BA scares the crap right out of me. Definitely will NEVER go that route. DA is as dark as I go. :)
Ditto... BA goes directly against everything I stand for. I'm keeping well away from that territory.

Duality and DA, I understand. Humans are DA. But hanging out with BA, the "guaranteed to choose evil over good" set, is just inviting a lot of avoidable troubles into one's life. No thanks.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Ash”