sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Bumping this... someone is actually saying Ash deals in demons and it's more than obvious with 8 years worth of Ash's anti-demon posts how he feels on that subject. Some people will just say anything...
That's insanity. Search Ash's posts for the word "demon" and there'll be a long list of anti-demon and anti-BA advice. Ten seconds' worth of typing search terms In the forum search boxes will disprove any claims about CH offering any demons or BA.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Bumping this... someone is actually saying Ash deals in demons and it's more than obvious with 8 years worth of Ash's anti-demon posts how he feels on that subject. Some people will just say anything...
Oh man that is just crazy!!!! Ever since I have been on this form, Ash and magnolia have never offered any demons in the store!!!! Yes dark da and they will tell your that is a dark da spirit, but never a demon!!!!

Man that is just so crazy and very un-true!!!!! 8OO

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

Bumping this. The subject is one all members should be advised of, especially newer members.
I don't keep demons but I do keep many Darker DA spirits. I agree with Ash 100% whenever demons are involved someone always gets hurt. I know this from experience and I make it a point to steer clear of them.

:peace:

Radu

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

radutepes wrote:Bumping this. The subject is one all members should be advised of, especially newer members.
I don't keep demons but I do keep many Darker DA spirits. I agree with Ash 100% whenever demons are involved someone always gets hurt. I know this from experience and I make it a point to steer clear of them.

Radu
Well said and thank you for bumping this Radutepes! :)

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

ok, because i see some of the post are very "against" black art beings and the masters/friends of them..i need to write now my side!
i am keeping many demons, dark art and black art beings from many sellers and yes i also had some minor bad experiances with some of them....BUT at the end i would never want to miss the experiances i have gain from interview and work with demons,
the classifications are so wrong.....a dark art being like a wrath can harm people like a demon also ,it always depends on the conjurerskills and the character of the being itselfs!
some demons are not at all black art!!!! just born in hell and some dark art beings are bad as hell and have the label "dark"....so what?
am i bad because i work with demons? NO WAY
am i in danger? NO BECAUSE I USE MY BRAIN BEFORE I WISH SOMETHING
my demons are loyal and i do not keep them for bring harm for others, i want to know their storys and they are the best protection i ever had if i travel in darker realms

do not judge demonkeeper by label!
i know many people that are wise and calm and own demons....we are not crazy people

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

but to be fair, a newbie in magic or a person that could easy get manipulated by demons can get i great danger, i do not have something against ashs warning, it is placed very well ....but i also want to write my side of the story as a demonkeeper for years :D
thank you all
hugs

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

angeldark wrote:ok, because i see some of the post are very "against" black art beings and the masters/friends of them..i need to write now my side!
i am keeping many demons, dark art and black art beings from many sellers and yes i also had some minor bad experiances with some of them....BUT at the end i would never want to miss the experiances i have gain from interview and work with demons,
the classifications are so wrong.....a dark art being like a wrath can harm people like a demon also ,it always depends on the conjurerskills and the character of the being itselfs!
some demons are not at all black art!!!! just born in hell and some dark art beings are bad as hell and have the label "dark"....so what?
am i bad because i work with demons? NO WAY
am i in danger? NO BECAUSE I USE MY BRAIN BEFORE I WISH SOMETHING
my demons are loyal and i do not keep them for bring harm for others, i want to know their storys and they are the best protection i ever had if i travel in darker realms

do not judge demonkeeper by label!
i know many people that are wise and calm and own demons....we are not crazy people
Thanks for sharing angeldark. My experience with demons wasn't as peaceful as yours obiviously. In my experience demons deceive and serve their own ends not the desires of their keepers. In my experience someone always gets hurt in the end. I do work on the dark end of the magical spectrum but I always advise caution when working with or keeping demons. I respect the fact you've had a more pleasant experience with demons than I but by the same token I find Ash's warning against working with them to be well founded. I agree with him 100% especially where new members are concerned. I would never assume you were crazy angeldark we all walk our own path and I respect the path you've chosen but I respectfully disagree concerning the subject of Demons.

Radu

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Pst. Here someone goes again with the demon bashing "demons are okay, but someone always gets hurt in the end if you don't know what you are doing, and they are not for everyone."

Well.. Maybe if people wouldn't get demons from say.... I don't know... HELL... They wouldn't have terrible, horrifying experiences based on whatever is going on in you know.... The realm of eternal suffering and torment.

My demons wouldn't harm someone if I begged them to, however, protection.... I almost feel sorry for someone who dares mess with me.

Not that DarkAngel isn't right. There are good spirits and entities in hell. In fact, I have a friend who actually helps fallen angels who want to redeem themselves, get redemption, in what is called ‘conversations.' Wonderful work isn't it?

The point of it is, and I don't mean to sound racist - If you are looking to hire a minority to work at your business, it would be a good idea not to hire someone who has spent their whole life in between gangs, prison and the ghetto, because well...... There are much better choices, and they might you know.... Rob you or shoot you.

Legions at my command.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Please remember. Technicaly hell hounds, succubi, incubi and cambions are all demons as well

No, they are not. They have absolutely nothing to do with demons.

That is a religious definition given to anything religion (namely the Catholic church) deems as evil. They sweep them all into a tidy pile and give them the label "demonic". They also used to call people who had mental instabilities "demonic". Especially those afflicted by mental problems that made them abnormally strong, or have an abnormal temper. We all know now, that mental deficiency doesn't mean they are demons, or possessed by a demon.

Part of the problem is everyone is so willing to throw the word "demon" around without any sort of real classification. The demons being discussed here are real demons, not the garden variety darker entity one might come into contact with, but real demons who have absolutely no conscience, who are pure Black Arts, no regard for free will, safety or well-being of others who are being advertised as "harmless" BA. There is no such thing as harmless BA. ( MAGNOLIA'S POST).

WHAT MAGNOLIA HAS WRITTEN ON THIS POST IS SO IMPORTANT THAT PEOPLE OUGHT TO READ THIS OVER & OVER AGAIN.
Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

[quote="phantomparadox"]

Not that DarkAngel isn't right. There are good spirits and entities in hell. In fact, I have a friend who actually helps fallen angels who want to redeem themselves, get redemption, in what is called ‘conversations.' Wonderful work isn't it?

Phantom the work your friend does sounds very interesting. I've heard of nothing like this before. Would you be willing to start a thread on this subject and tell us more about it?
Perhaps your friend could join in and explain the work He/She does to redeem the fallen angels. I would love to hear more about this.

Radu

Return to “Ash”