neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

radutepes wrote:
phantomparadox wrote:
Not that DarkAngel isn't right. There are good spirits and entities in hell. In fact, I have a friend who actually helps fallen angels who want to redeem themselves, get redemption, in what is called ‘conversations.' Wonderful work isn't it?

Phantom the work your friend does sounds very interesting. I've heard of nothing like this before. Would you be willing to start a thread on this subject and tell us more about it?
Perhaps your friend could join in and explain the work He/She does to redeem the fallen angels. I would love to hear more about this.

:peace:

Radu
He tells me that they can either redeem themselves, or with the help of a master.. I can ask him if he can do a type of Q&A thread, but he isn't usually too crazy about things like this and is content keeping to himself, and having his business small for the most part.

I would do one, but since it isn't something that I do personally, I would just be asking him. Let me see...

Legions at my command.
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote:
radutepes wrote:
phantomparadox wrote:
Not that DarkAngel isn't right. There are good spirits and entities in hell. In fact, I have a friend who actually helps fallen angels who want to redeem themselves, get redemption, in what is called ‘conversations.' Wonderful work isn't it?

Phantom the work your friend does sounds very interesting. I've heard of nothing like this before. Would you be willing to start a thread on this subject and tell us more about it?
Perhaps your friend could join in and explain the work He/She does to redeem the fallen angels. I would love to hear more about this.

Radu
He tells me that they can either redeem themselves, or with the help of a master.. I can ask him if he can do a type of Q&A thread, but he isn't usually too crazy about things like this and is content keeping to himself, and having his business small for the most part.

I would do one, but since it isn't something that I do personally, I would just be asking him. Let me see...

I understand the need for privacy. I'm the same way. So if he says no I completely understand.
I do appericiate you asking, its very kind of you. Thank you so much Phantom.

Radu

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:\ :\ :\

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

LilyViolet wrote: :\ :\ :\
I totally agree. Again with the demons from hell are all evil. Some people will just never get it.
If people know nothing about them except from hearsay (and/or their bible studies) they shouldn't comment. But meh, the people with experience know the truth, so I won't waste my time.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Aprophis wrote:
I totally agree. Again with the demons from hell are all evil. Some people will just never get it.
If people know nothing about them except from hearsay (and/or their bible studies) they shouldn't comment. But meh, the people with experience know the truth, so I won't waste my time.
Exactly.

radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

LilyViolet wrote::\ :\ :\
Lily just because I'm interested in this doesn't mean I'd ever do it. I don't agree with keeping demons it's something I won't do. What Phantom had described here is something I've never heard of before. I never knew it possible to redeem a fallen angel through magic. Even though I don't keep demons I'd be a liar if I said I didn't find this subject interesting. I'd love to hear more about it. Understanding a process is not the same as putting said process into action. I voiced my opinion on keeping demons, many agree with me and others don't. We each walk our own path and for me to deny the knowledge of others is to deny reality itself. I seek all knowledge, I want to know everything that can be known. Regardless of my personal beliefs. Rest assured I'd never use it but I still want to understand it.

Radu

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i do not really understand the "hell is a place of suffer" thing....hellrealms are veeery large and "hellborn "is again only a label in my eyes,....
at the end it always depends on yourself and your power.,the best bound dark art or black art being can be playing with you if you do not treat them with respect and knowledge in handeling

i love to read all your different oppinions but
this is my last posting in the " demon = evil " topic....i have always a open ear if one of you have questions about black magical things..but i think i wrote now everything i wanted to let people know about my oppinion in that case

have a great day everyone and thank you all for the time to write your side of the story and share it with us all

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Agreed!

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

angeldark wrote:i do not really understand the "hell is a place of suffer" thing....hellrealms are veeery large and "hellborn "is again only a label in my eyes,....
at the end it always depends on yourself and your power.,the best bound dark art or black art being can be playing with you if you do not treat them with respect and knowledge in handeling

i love to read all your different oppinions but
this is my last posting in the " demon = evil " topic....i have always a open ear if one of you have questions about black magical things..but i think i wrote now everything i wanted to let people know about my oppinion in that case

have a great day everyone and thank you all for the time to write your side of the story and share it with us all
As I said before, thank you for sharing your opinion angeldark. I for one do not keep demons nor would I ever do so. I emphatically advise against it. I will not judge your choice in the matter it's not my place to do so. Your path is your own and even though I disagree with the practice I do value your thoughts. I found the work Phantom mentioned his friend doing to be of interest, a process I've never heard of. I don't believe it possible to do what Phantom described but I don't know everything, nor would I assume I did. I thought it would be an interesting topic of discussion, obivously others disagree with me on the matter. I would never question their wisdom as they have mine, to do so would be disrespectful on my part. We all evidently have very strong opinions on this. I value every opinion regardless of my viewpoint on any given subject. Once again thank you for expressing yours.

Radu

TensoWSC
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

Are the demons mentioned by Ash the same race as Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, etc aka the Dark Lords/ Princes of Hell?

Return to “Ash”