Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

TensoWSC wrote:Are the demons mentioned by Ash the same race as Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, etc aka the Dark Lords/ Princes of Hell?
Those you mentioned aren't even the same race....really.
There are so many demon races, I think Ash is not talking about race.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Also, we must remember that some of the stated characteristics and Black & Dark Arts categories, are in fact mediaeval categories, and therefor are a combination of limited, partial, and mediaeval nonsense-fear based on the European response to The Black Death and St. Anthony's Fire.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:Also, we must remember that some of the stated characteristics and Black & Dark Arts categories, are in fact mediaeval categories, and therefor are a combination of limited, partial, and mediaeval nonsense
This is right. I think things are more dynamic than we generally are comfortable accepting.
Fear can be beneficial in some instances, but for the most part it takes over understanding and seeking of true wisdom.

So when one limits themselves even by the distinction of what makes a 'good' or 'bad' demon, for example, they can fail to comprehend certain complexities of duality - as well as descending, morphing, clarified realities regarding the source of these forces and/or energies.

I think ultimately things should be taken on a case by case basis, rather than wholly generalized. So much of this is relative, and the consistencies are not something to be thrown around but carefully considered.

For instance. If BA would denote one inherently of 'ill' intent.. it is at least pure in it's essence. It is pure in the essence of provoking those things we would not wish to endure. And there are times where those things we do not wish to endure, or miseries, may lead to us becoming more evolved. Positive change through our personal will and capacity.
So in such a case do we automatically reconsider what was previously established as 'Black Arts' to instead be 'Dark Arts' or of duality? No, that would not be right by the standard many of us have come to know.. because the force or entity was pure of 'evil' intent. It was therefore 'BA', but a potential for positivity came of how we interpreted, guided, utilized the influence.
I know because I have been subject to this in the past. I have been protected from it as well, but the times where I opened myself to it - I was able to transmute it.
And then you have instances where even BA can be reverted, mirrored, and so applied for protection.

In this way we can see the diversity of the individual come into play, we ourselves! We are a factor in how energies are distinguished, how impossible they may become, how they are understood.

I still am of the belief that humans hold the potential to be more vile than any of these beings. We are capable of such mindlessness that it is sickening.
This can be evidenced in another, more personal way by my proposal above. We are the bane of our own persons, we sabotage ourselves and others when it comes to opportunity for growth and also in trials that could otherwise be easily overcome.

I conclude therefore, that it is no other source of malice but that found within us, which ought to bear the responsibility of what we seem forced to endure. This trains self-discipline, empowerment, and allows us to grow through unique perspectives than what we usually allow.

TensoWSC
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

Aprophis wrote:
TensoWSC wrote:Are the demons mentioned by Ash the same race as Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, etc aka the Dark Lords/ Princes of Hell?
Those you mentioned aren't even the same race....really.
There are so many demon races, I think Ash is not talking about race.
I didn't mean that they are from the same race, rather the demons that are from same race as each of them.
So basically this thread is to discourage spirit keepers to work with Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, and any other demons?
I think the demon's range is kinda broad, so I just want to be more specific.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Caiyros Arlen wrote:Also, we must remember that some of the stated characteristics and Black & Dark Arts categories, are in fact mediaeval categories, and therefor are a combination of limited, partial, and mediaeval nonsense
This is right. I think things are more dynamic than we generally are comfortable accepting.
Fear can be beneficial in some instances, but for the most part it takes over understanding and seeking of true wisdom.

So when one limits themselves even by the distinction of what makes a 'good' or 'bad' demon, for example, they can fail to comprehend certain complexities of duality - as well as descending, morphing, clarified realities regarding the source of these forces and/or energies.

I think ultimately things should be taken on a case by case basis, rather than wholly generalized. So much of this is relative, and the consistencies are not something to be thrown around but carefully considered.

For instance. If BA would denote one inherently of 'ill' intent.. it is at least pure in it's essence. It is pure in the essence of provoking those things we would not wish to endure. And there are times where those things we do not wish to endure, or miseries, may lead to us becoming more evolved. Positive change through our personal will and capacity.
So in such a case do we automatically reconsider what was previously established as 'Black Arts' to instead be 'Dark Arts' or of duality? No, that would not be right by the standard many of us have come to know.. because the force or entity was pure of 'evil' intent. It was therefore 'BA', but a potential for positivity came of how we interpreted, guided, utilized the influence.
I know because I have been subject to this in the past. I have been protected from it as well, but the times where I opened myself to it - I was able to transmute it.
And then you have instances where even BA can be reverted, mirrored, and so applied for protection.

In this way we can see the diversity of the individual come into play, we ourselves! We are a factor in how energies are distinguished, how impossible they may become, how they are understood.

I still am of the belief that humans hold the potential to be more vile than any of these beings. We are capable of such mindlessness that it is sickening.
This can be evidenced in another, more personal way by my proposal above. We are the bane of our own persons, we sabotage ourselves and others when it comes to opportunity for growth and also in trials that could otherwise be easily overcome.

I conclude therefore, that it is no other source of malice but that found within us, which ought to bear the responsibility of what we seem forced to endure. This trains self-discipline, empowerment, and allows us to grow through unique perspectives than what we usually allow.

Well put!
Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

[quote=" .[/quote]

I didn't mean that they are from the same race, rather the demons that are from same race as each of them.
So basically this thread is to discourage spirit keepers to work with Satan, Lucifer, Leviathan, and any other demons?
.[/quote]

Discourage, not really. The issue is, to know completely and exactly, what you are doing. And not treating tv shows and electronic games, as fonts of wisdom = The rest is all just elaboration, and fuzzy thinking., and going into blown-up egoism about it. Thus it is a warning about it that only a few people follow, as they clic for "just the right app" to tell them the truth.

Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Demons are not for everyone, some people are simply not meant to work with them.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Can invocation of DA spirits, posted in CH encyclopedia under the section "How-To Determine if a Vessel is Spirited", accidentally invite demons (or other evil spirits) through instead of the spirit in the vessel?

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

HappyCheeryVegan wrote:Can invocation of DA spirits, posted in CH encyclopedia under the section "How-To Determine if a Vessel is Spirited", accidentally invite demons (or other evil spirits) through instead of the spirit in the vessel?
No...

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
HappyCheeryVegan wrote:Can invocation of DA spirits, posted in CH encyclopedia under the section "How-To Determine if a Vessel is Spirited", accidentally invite demons (or other evil spirits) through instead of the spirit in the vessel?
No...
Thanks. I hope the spirits weren't actual demons to whom I talked through pendulum, they answered yes to the question about them so I was wondering where did they come from to begin with and why. All I wanted to do is to communicate with my spirit and again someone was disturbing my try to communicate, to the point where someone admitted they were a demon. It might have been a trickster spirit, but not entirely sure :\

Wouldn't want them to stick around, whoever they were...

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D

Return to “Ash”