venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

LAST NIGHT IN CHAT WE TOUCHED ON THE RECENT DEMON TREND. YOU ALL KNOW WHERE I STAND WITH KEEPING DEMONS, IF YOU DON'T, I DISAGREE WITH IT IN GENERAL. YES, THERE CAN BE SPECIAL CASES & CERTAIN PEOPLE, BUT THE AVERAGE SPIRIT KEEPER, NO.

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN THROUGH DEMON TRENDS IN THE PAST. HAS EVERYONE ALREADY FORGOTTEN WHAT HAS HAPPENED EVERY, SINGLE ONE OF THOSE TIMES? ARE WE DOOMED, YET AGAIN, TO REPEAT HISTORY?

I WOULDN'T SPEAK SO OPENLY BUT EVERY TIME THE COMMUNITY, AT LARGE, NOT JUST ON HERE, GOES THROUGH A DEMON TREND, AT LEAST ONE PERSON ENDS UP GETTING SERIOUSLY INJURED PHYSICALLY, SPIRITUALLY, EMOTIONALLY, OR A COMBO OF ALL. YOU CAN SEARCH THE FORUM FOR THIS INFORMATION, YOU CAN READ THE SITUATIONS FOR YOURSELF.

I REALIZE THERE'S A RACE OF SPIRIT THAT BECOMES THE NEW THING WHERE EVERYONE WANTS ONE, BUT EVERY TIME DEMONS COME AROUND AT LEAST ONE PERSON GETS HURT, AND I KNOW OF A HANDFUL WHO PERMANENTLY LEFT SPIRIT KEEPING & THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT WAS SO BAD.

EXERCISE SOME DISCRETION, EXERCISE SOME TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF, AND DEAR GOD, LEARN FROM HISTORY.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I so agree!!!! I have kept my thoughts to myself to a certain degree, because of seeing that others are going down a much different path and if that is what they want to do, no matter how much talking or expressing concern for them, they are going to do what they feel that they must do, however i often wonder while going down a different path, why does it have to involve keeping demons, why not just da spirits instead? But even then that still brings to mind of being out of balance to a certain degree, as least that is just my own thoughts and take on it, for I follow my own path where I want the wa and da spirits for a more balance of things for myself!!!

Again that is just my own thoughts and my own path that I am talking about, however I am concerned about the people I have come to know in here and I am truly concerned for them, however I know I can only say so much, but they are going to do what they want to anyway for they feel that it is the path for them.

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
MasochisticMoans
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Yes, I agree. Better to be safe, then sorry!
The only funny thing about this is of course I have to be the different one and be all drawn to angels right now xD

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I have to be the different one and be all drawn to angels
There's nothing wrong with that! Angels are capable of incredible power, and certainly the most pure form of what humans process as love :heart:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
MasochisticMoans
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

creepyhollows wrote:
I have to be the different one and be all drawn to angels
There's nothing wrong with that! Angels are capable of incredible power, and certainly the most pure form of what humans process as love :heart:
Oh yea~ :D :heart:

Evil Annie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Person
My magical/paranormal name...: Temaeyah
Zodiac:

Its been a while since I last posted, but I had to pop in and give this thread a :thumbup: As a demon keeper I kind of discourage people when they ask about getting a demon. I really don't think people should adopt demons unless they get a particularly strong calling from specific demons. And even with a strong calling, it doesn't mean you have to or should answer the call.

~A monster lies in wait in me;
a stew of wounds and misery;
But fiercer still, in life and limb,
is the me that lies in wait in him~
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

LIONOX wrote:I myself, do not work with BA.
For the record,BA scares the crap right out of me. Definitely will NEVER go that route. DA is as dark as I go. :)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Please remember. Technicaly hell hounds, succubi, incubi and cambions are all demons as well

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Someone already has been hurt- though that person mainly posts in chat, not the forums.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Please remember. Technicaly hell hounds, succubi, incubi and cambions are all demons as well
No, they are not. They have absolutely nothing to do with demons.

That is a religious definition given to anything religion (namely the Catholic church) deems as evil. They sweep them all into a tidy pile and give them the label "demonic". They also used to call people who had mental instabilities "demonic". Especially those afflicted by mental problems that made them abnormally strong, or have an abnormal temper. We all know now, that mental deficiency doesn't mean they are demons, or possessed by a demon.

Part of the problem is everyone is so willing to throw the word "demon" around without any sort of real classification. The demons being discussed here are real demons, not the garden variety darker entity one might come into contact with, but real demons who have absolutely no conscience, who are pure Black Arts, no regard for free will, safety or well-being of others who are being advertised as "harmless" BA. There is no such thing as harmless BA.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Ash”