Moonstar7spirits

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

A wonderful seller, who first introduced me to spirit keeping. I have several pieces from her, a black cat familiar, a djinn, my bestie white dragon, and several voodoo pieces, and loads of enchanted beads and jewellery, she helps me on a personal level, and her magickals are full of energy. I just got an order from her the other day, and I had to take the ring off cos it was so powerful I got the shakes and a whopping headache, so have to wear it gradually. I love CH too since I found them. I bought a bookcase type of thing the other day, cos im running out of space, so everything will be together in the one place in their charging boxes, right near my bedside table I put it, oh and my nymphos are on their way :meme: same as my high elf, and my gods, will have to get my room all ready over the weekend, in between babysitiing my son's dingo cross HUGE dog who I cant take my eyes away from or he will be knocking me stuff over he is so clumsy and huge lol.
My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
wiccabird
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a few things from her too, high energy that makes your body tingle, I got an ancient Egyptian spirit, she called it a Djinn, as the ancient spirit which was conjured from a discovered crypt was only referred to as a spirit, here is a bit about the description: The walls of limestone are covered with carefully carved reliefs depicting images of the sacred rituals used to summon forth the POWERS of the most coveted entities that have ever been KNOWN! The sacred scripts contain the invocations for 10 OMNIPOTENT DJINN CREATURES THAT RULE THE UNIVERSE AND ALL OTHER EXISTING POWERS! The name for these entities only translates as "Spirits above all others". The crypt has been exposed to our eyesight in the year 2008! Before this time, the opening was invisible. The time has come to once again activate the powers! The POWER that was known only to the Pharoahs. Before I received my Djinn, I was looking at the clouds and I saw his face in the clouds, another time I was experiencing a private moment (if you know what I mean ;) ) and the feeling of reaching the moment of ecstasy was mind blowing, WOW!!! that's all I have to say :D Rhonda is a beautiful person, very kind and helpful, she is one of my favorite sellers, the best and strongest is of course CH :heart:
Image Image
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

I have few pieces from her also and are really quite amazing.
Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

wow sounds amazing wicca, my dragon came from her, and he has been a good friend, I am taking a while to connect to a djinn she gifted me, I need to work on him. CH is awesome. Thats good edsphinx that you have positiveresultsfrom her.
My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
Zodiac:

Would someone be willing to post a link to this store?? :)
Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir
wiccabird
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Image Image
wiccabird
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:wow sounds amazing wicca, my dragon came from her, and he has been a good friend, I am taking a while to connect to a djinn she gifted me, I need to work on him. CH is awesome. Thats good edsphinx that you have positiveresultsfrom her.
It is hard to connect with my Djinn too but he probably isn't a big talker and maybe he only comes when I really need him but then again I'm still getting use to talking to spirits, been abit over a year now, I'm striving towards getting to see all my spirits in their true form, I'll get there eventually with the help of CH :D
Image Image
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

she is on bonanza also. Love the djinn as she personally gifted him to me. I am not sure what origin he is, but he called 4 me. I might try that CH djinn spell on him, also, maybe cos the white dragon I got from her, manifested, spoke and bonded so fast, I am expecting the same. She does get busy, so wont always reply straight away, but she is real, I got a gift of the gut LOL, gut vibes, not fat gut LOL. I am so thin now, it is getting bad with addisons, I hate it as I am finding each day harder to get out of bed. I force myself, just to be at my beach, my house is a mess, and that gets me so down.
brightscalessaphira
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Niltheo Reavix Catlot
Zodiac:

I also have a couple of pieces from her and they are amazing! :D
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

Rhonda is amazing. She too is the first real seller I bought my spirit vessels and enchanted items from on Ebay. I adore her. Very sweet, and helpful and a good friend.
I bought my bestie, an Orobouros baby dragon from her, a djinn, a gnome, many different levels of Angels and Ascended Masters from her as well. I am a very happy head of household :) er collector.

Namaste~
Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “Sellers You Love”