DO ALL DRAGONS LIKE FRUIT?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

Hi! No worries. Thank you so much. I sort of assumed that it would take two weeks anyway...so if it gets here sooner then we're ecstatic!!! :meme:
That is really nice of you and your dragon to make a beach trip specifically for us!!!! ::hail:: I am sure that my silver dragon will absolutely love everything that is sent....Spoiling dragons is fun! Right now I am burning dragon's blood incense everyday and putting out different kinds of fruit daily....(strawberries for my red dragon, oranges or lemons for my gryphon and the silver dragon gets a range of things since I don't know what she likes yet....
The sea glass is most welcome! I will let you know when it arrives.

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:I dont mind posting you a few bits of seaglass. my white dragon said he wants me too LOL. I am in Australia tho, so will take a week or so, I wont charge you, I will do it in a small package, maybe Magnolia can email me your addy. I take my dragon to the beach everyday, we find heaps.
Off topic, sorry, but...the one pic in your siggy looks like Stevie Nicks!

~Para

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

You were lucky cos we found some white, mostly amber, but some green also. It is Stevie Nicks lol. That pic I love. The other can u see horses in the waves, then an eye in the storm? All those pics represent my magical name. Stevie Nicks/Rhiannon. Just need a name, but the pics are so me.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I might get them s tattoos

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

oh, I put a few silver aussie coins in too, u now my dragon went on and on what to send, one other small thig, that can be a surprise lol.

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

I am overwhelmed! thank you again. Everything sounds amazing. Your WD is SO funny! I hope one day to communicate with my dragons as well as you do with yours! My SD is going to be one spoiled little dragon!!! LOL. ::rofl:: Its been a stressful few days but this has cheered us up!

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cheered me too, my aunty is dying o took my mind somehere else.
You will bond easily with dragons. I gave him his own popsicle yesterday lol, on a plate. cant fix the typos on andrio 7.30am, waiting for the earthmovers lol, they work for dad (its partly owned by me, the business) and they are 3 minutes late.

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:You were lucky cos we found some white, mostly amber, but some green also. It is Stevie Nicks lol. That pic I love. The other can u see horses in the waves, then an eye in the storm? All those pics represent my magical name. Stevie Nicks/Rhiannon. Just need a name, but the pics are so me.
Yes, I thought horses at first then thought "well, maybe they're some kind of sea dragon or something" but, definitely knew I was seeing SOMETHING in the wave! :) Lovely. I grew up listening to Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac

~Para

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

He likes popsicles?????? OMG. LOL. I must be boring spirit keeper....so for my dragons have only gotten fruit and incense!!!! (well my red dragon has gotten a ton of my jewelry but no one has wanted any weird foods....yet....)

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Para me too, and recetly a close friend of mine passed, and we used to get on the rums and play Rhiannon ova and ova, clear off the able and dance to our hearts content. Since he died, the song plays so many times, I even hear it when no source is playing it. White dragons are ice breathers, they like cold treats. Yeah I love that pic, it is the eye of the storm, but includes white horses, which Rhiannon rode, and the sea. My magical name all rolled into one pic kinda, just need to figure out how to shorten RhiannonEyeofthestormtides lol

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”