Fylgia~?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Syri wrote:I have a custom and just a day or two after it got here I had a dream where it told me that my rabbit was dying (or had just passed),when I woke up that morning early I went outside and sure enough poor Butters was already frozen from the cold. It was trying to alert me.

*eta* It showed itself as a big bushy coyote and kept looking at my rabbit hutches.

ahwww... youre bunny died :(

nothing lasts
Nocturna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Syri wrote:I have a custom and just a day or two after it got here I had a dream where it told me that my rabbit was dying (or had just passed),when I woke up that morning early I went outside and sure enough poor Butters was already frozen from the cold. It was trying to alert me.

*eta* It showed itself as a big bushy coyote and kept looking at my rabbit hutches.
awhz! we've lost a lot of our rabbits this winter too. the biggest hit was our pair of papered lion head bunnies. :(

"In the darkness I heard your cry.

I reached out for you and felt you reaching for me too.

Your fingers grasped my hand and in that moment
I felt our souls became one"

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I was recently sent a Fylgia as a reverse adoption. The dreams are... weird but helpful. :) However, it's not unlike having to learn a new language.

I haven't yet seen it or spoken to it, but it's very DEFINITELY there.

Blessings...
Lemon

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Nocturna wrote:

awhz! we've lost a lot of our rabbits this winter too. the biggest hit was our pair of papered lion head bunnies. :(
:hug: Butters was a lop female. This is the second female I have rescued and the first one got stomach cancer something awful but like Butters,she hid it from me pretty good. The vet put her to sleep it was so bad. It was a shock. I have 3 males left and they have always lived right at 10 years. Twice as long as the females.

My Fylgia was pretty insistent that I get outside to check so I went outside at the crack of dawn that morning. :(

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

My Fylgia is one of my first spirit companions and he´s always with me. I know they don´t have a sex, but I always think of mine as him. He shows himself as a medium sized black dog and he is one of the few spirits in my keep that I have seen. More often I see him in my dreams, though. I have felt more grounded and safe since welcoming him into my life.

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

I don't see my fylgia in my dreams or in any form... he/she always appears in my mind as a hazy distortion of air/space (kind of like a wave of heat rising off tarmac). And yes, very quiet.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:My Fylgia is one of my first spirit companions and he´s always with me. I know they don´t have a sex, but I always think of mine as him. He shows himself as a medium sized black dog and he is one of the few spirits in my keep that I have seen. More often I see him in my dreams, though. I have felt more grounded and safe since welcoming him into my life.
I remember the feeling of being more grounded when mine came to me. That was a totally NEW experience for me and sorta hard to adjust to. lol.
Thanks for the reminder. I needed it.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for your continued continued comments and discussion. I think I've been seeing mine in my dreams as a black and white animal of some kind. It varies per dream.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
jasbro07
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

hello there, can anyone tell me if Fylgia have names? seems to me i read somewhere that they don't but was wondering....thanks

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

No, they do not have names.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Creatures A-J”