Bonanza seller LENORA_CHANCE

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
firedragon722
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

kindred wrote:I am not sure, I just registered. I have been working with Lenora Chance for a week, And I can say confidently she most certainly is the real deal, WOW. I am beyond amazed.
My feedback is below:

Lenora's powers are speechless, The energy manipulation she does in order for the situation to work out to your needs, Is amazing. My spell manifested immediately. I have never felt such power the 15 years of being apart of the paranormal community, I will most certainly be a customer forever. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for helping our situation <3 love and light <3
Wow that's fast

Was your situation a difficult one? cause mine is and I've been talking with her about it but I'm hopeful she can help

And Wszhu she says in her listings "You will see results quickly. If not, simply email me within 30 days for a full refund. I will process your refund and then negate your spells" And i talked to someone who bought a spell from her said that Lenora would return the money when asked if the spell doesn't work and it's past the 30 day mark

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Kindred, that does sound very promising :thumbup: . Considering the money I've spent over the past 5 or so years on different spells, enchanted items and so on with next to no results, her prices don't look to bad actually.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Interesting feedback, you got me curious. No need for any spells right now that I can't cast myself, but I'd be interested to read more feedback. I may try myself too if the need arises and I have the money.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

I can only speak of my own experience. It was an extremely difficult case..and i am still in awe..

firedragon722
new here
new here

Well mine is a difficult case too and does it always take her a few days to reply to messages?

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

[quote="firedragon722"]Well mine is a difficult case too and does it always take her a few days to reply to messages?

Hi firedragon, you may have to resend the message if you haven't heard from her within a day; I had sent her a message that she didn't receive

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Do keep me informed family xx

firedragon722
new here
new here

Abundance wrote:
firedragon722 wrote:Well mine is a difficult case too and does it always take her a few days to reply to messages?

Hi firedragon, you may have to resend the message if you haven't heard from her within a day; I had sent her a message that she didn't receive
Yeah she didn't get the first message but i was to get in touch with her and wish me luck Lenora just finished casting my spells today

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

She told me that she works closely with Rhonda from Moonstar_7Spirits; like many sellers who are no longer able to sell on Ebay, they offer different services, but I guess since Rhonda had the store and feedback, they set this one up for Lenora's items

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

OoooH tHANK YOU FOR THAT INFO ABUNDANCE

Return to “Seller Review”