SECRET ORGANIZATIONS - DO THEY REALLY HAVE SECRETS?

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

It seems we got a comedian on our hands ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Sure, but I would say if it's really a secret organization you wouldn't have heard of it let alone be musing on it's hidden knowledge.
The greatest kept secrets of the universe are hidden in plain sight, as it were.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The only organizations that need to be secret are those who break the common laws of human behaviour and often break the statute laws as well, And they will always be caught...Many "unsolved cases" are solved but no one want to prosecute...

So what about the Freemasons, The Illuminati, the Tibetan Tantrayana, The Rosicrucians, The Golden Dawn (both Old & New), The Ordo Templi Orientis (both Old & New), The Ordo Draconis, etc, etc, etc. All of these organizations have published books on themselves, and they do have passwords and stuff like that ...but all the important stuff is mentioned providing they adher to the first paragraph above. Its not a big deal. The only aspect of legitimate secrecy in an organization, is to keep their funds safe and never publicly discuss group sexual magick.

And many organizations who are truly weird, don't even care...for instance the people trying to "capture and take over the United States of America" are in the news every day. The Nazis were totally vocally about taking over Germany.

I wouldn't worry about the Vatican taking over or even coming close to running the world...why because they can't afford it for one thing...the cash iis pretty much gone. ALso some Popes are very cool, Pope John Paul I (not II) was a really cool guy. He liked my poetry, but somebody poisoned him (In my Opinion) either because he liked my writing or he was about to go radical - (both true). After a great deal of thought (A nanosecond can be a long time) ...I came to the personal conclusion that some group had it in for him....Seriously, he was a brilliant and thoughtful man,

Cai-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I think they may have some ancient texts that they guard or something, but what it really boils down to is the "idea" of being secret and protecting your own. Your own being the members of the group and protecting meaning, always ensuring their financial stability. I think it's wayy more about protecting their monies. And maybe part of it is growing up within one of these organizations means you WILL learn their ways, you WILL have a mentor to learn ritual associated with that particular group. it's NOT a choice. whereas in regular society the choice is yours to make.
Failure is not an option. muwhahaha. :mrgreen:

::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote: OR HOW THE SAINTS BECAME SAINTS, THE "SECRET" PRACTICES OF DIFFERENT HIGH-RANKING OFFICIALS WITHIN THEIR ORGANIZATIONS, THE CEREMONIAL PRACTICES
Um, I may be one of the few, but I don't know how the saints became saints..? I know other stuff like what you mentioned about the pagan holidays, but I don't know much about the rest of the stuff you posted that I quoted above.....Does anyone else?
This is probably because I've never had much interest in saints so I haven't bothered to learn much about them but most seem to speak of them as quite benign.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I suppose the simplest answer to why an organization would hold back secrets would be greed. Take the oldest Christian organization the Pope has exclusive access to the gospels of Jesus, Mary magdalen, and Judas. Are there other copies out there probably, but who knows what condition they are in.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:I suppose the simplest answer to why an organization would hold back secrets would be greed. Take the oldest Christian organization the Pope has exclusive access to the gospels of Jesus, Mary magdalen, and Judas. Are there other copies out there probably, but who knows what condition they are in.
Slightly Off-topic, maybe.
Actually I read about the gospel of Judas not so long ago and I believe that's public domain, despite not being in the bible. I know this because more than one source has said that in it, Judas apparently was asked by Jesus himself to betray him. Mary's gospel i'm not so sure about, because I think I vaguely remember reading about that as well somewhere....It's possible that might be revealed as well...
Jesus' gospel however? Never heard of, I didn't even know he had one, so you might be right on that one.
Now that I think about it a little extra, the Judas one might have been called the "book" of Judas, which might not be the same as the "gospel", I don't know without looking it up. Ok, just looked, according to Wikipedia, I think they are the same.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

All I know is that the Pope has an original copy of each sitting in his chambers. Or as close as possible to original as can be gotten

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Genuine Existing Organizations called "Secret" really are not as people think, I am intimately aware of 8 of them. Here is how things work, If you are assessed as stable, intelligent, not a biggot, and have the genuine capability to learn what they teach and practice, then you are tested (most often without yourself even knowing it, until later, or never ((if you fail))....Also, you have to have had some form of attitude that keeps you trying to learn and often failing, and then keeping on. And most of the time, if not all of the time, the top dog of any of these groups, whether wealthy or less than wealthy (to any extent), the leaders live simple lives. The last leader of the Freemasons lived in an apartment in Lambeth London, According to one piece of news that drifted away....

Its not like being spoon feed from your parents, or having a lot of publicity - Its about changing the world for the period of time called "forever"{. You have to earn you place and money, publicity, and so on don't work, and then perhaps something will visit you.

One of the things that has occured in the Occult Metaphysical "Realm"...is from the end of 2012 thru now, this "Realm" has been a huge disappointment in that it has become , well, basically, unpleasant, snobbish, and sho a hugh perverse desire to make everything as easy as buying a Big Mac at McD's.
It is my personal belief that as the "public showing" of what I just mentioned has washed over and tangled up and/or obscured many direct possibilities of co-operation. So a lot of organizations "syndics" if you will (there are many) have simply said almost as an order: "leave them at their current level of knowing, it will open new and better doors, for new and better people, One thing I directly know, and that is their view, "that beyond the writings and agreements off writings, movies, and so on with Dan Brown and Tom Hanks (good people), you will notice that now the Sibclair And Gunn clans have gone rather quiet, and so, one might say, they say, "they need us, not we needing them.".

So, there is what I would call, my guess.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Gracefull
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grace
My magical/paranormal name...: Grace

"they need us, not we needing them.".

I would definitely agree with this

“Gifts of grace come to all of us. But we must be ready to see and willing to receive these gifts. It will require a kind of sacrifice, the sacrifice of believing"

Return to “Ash”