SECRET ORGANIZATIONS - DO THEY REALLY HAVE SECRETS?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:I think they may have some ancient texts that they guard or something, but what it really boils down to is the "idea" of being secret and protecting your own. Your own being the members of the group and protecting meaning, always ensuring their financial stability. I think it's wayy more about protecting their monies. And maybe part of it is growing up within one of these organizations means you WILL learn their ways, you WILL have a mentor to learn ritual associated with that particular group. it's NOT a choice. whereas in regular society the choice is yours to make.
Failure is not an option. muwhahaha. :mrgreen:

::leprechaun::

You need to learn to see the differences that separate cults, large business organizations, and syndics. You could read the following:
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse
Magister Ludi by Hermann Hesse

The purpose is education and preservation of life. You have shown unpleasant humour to something that is actually the only protection we have. And, I already know that this statement will not be accepted nor the books read. But keeping the many "saving" and "profound" things and making sure they are not forgotten and the open minded aspect of the Intelligentsia have full reach of all major knowledges marches on, past the naughty children, and those who attack what they don't understand claiming "freedom from Other Thought and making up their own scenario." The people you have to watch out for of those whose money rules the cell phone industry and supercorps.

Anyone who is deep into occult knowledge will agree with what I have just said. (HMMM? Will this last statement create a verbal blast or silence (these 2 being the Binary of Ignorance. Is the Binary of Ignorance a computer game? Probably?.

Best of luck on your journey,
Caiyros Arlen.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

I have some backoff on the amount of .attribution of intention and personal statements going on in this thread but will go ahead anyway.

Yes, there are secrets but my gut response is "So what?" I say that because I don't think the magick is really in the secrets themselves, but in the path and discipline one must follow to get to them. It's knowledge that is power, not information that is power. That's a Mercurial intoxication based on wanting quick results with no effort. I'm not saying that passive bindings, and being prayed for (to who or whatever), and processes don't work up to a point. But no one becomes a master of anything without a lot of discipline and active learning.

At lower (and I'm not sure what I exactly mean by lower, but I'm using it for want of a better term) levels of understanding, people literalize things that aren't literally true. Things that are truer-than-true in a mythic or metaphysical sense, or even coming from a quantum physics viewpoint, but aren't true from a 19th century scientific worldview, which is what we are all walking around in every time we go out the door.

It is my opinion (ahem) that many secrets are held as secrets to avoid being held up to ridicule and consequently lost due to the influence of those who aren't capable of conceptual or deeper understanding.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No.....here is an exact specific reason why I disagree. I spent 10 years learning 30 some odd Buddhist and Bonpo Tantras and other practices. Yes I am good at. That over with - the following

There is an initiation that you can only take if you have put in a lot of time, meditation, and self-examinination ( which sometimes always merge and in other times when they stay separated and work to create balance.

The initiation took several months, approximately 18-20 hours per week. Yes there is some online c5ap about it, but this was not that.

It is called "Po-Waah" spelled Phowa.

Then there is an exercise that you must do at least 108,000 times.

Then you know when a certain small amount of your blood seeps upwards into your scalp and then through it to the top of your hair, then, you have a particular power. You can end your life by leaving your body and pushing your "spirit" into a new form of birth. Or you can not do that final aspect and visit realms of both healing and self-protection.
If some clown fools with this - all h... can break loose - on the person doing this foolishness, or some innocent bystander seeeing just enough of the emanated energies to have the sh.. scared out og him or her for forever.

Or how about this: The Chod is a ritual that if done properly, you allow allow the negative spiritits of karma eat and digest you karmas conatined withing your mind, astral bodies, etheric body, and conscious mind, then you reassemble yourself and move on. You also take on a Bodhisattva form to do this.

Any person who has immersed themselves in any legit form of Buddhist Tantra, Hindu Tantra, and/or Bonpo Tantra, and perhaps some others, have no interest in being a "Big Shot" or an egotist, for many reasons this is so, and the biggest reason is this: Trying to impress people is BORING. Trying to control people is STUPID as you already have so much control that you don't need it. Your cleaned up karma makes everything work VERY WELL in all ways, always.

A lot of mystics don't go public because they have experienced enough pestering, enough lies thrown at you, enough insults thrown at you, when you could be hanging out with your friends, playing with your alchemy, exploring further anything of true interests, healing people, educating those who would learn....and so on.

Why did i just write this? 2 Reasons: One I just feel like it, in the same way of suddenly after doing a lot of things, suddenly, I want a broiled cheese and tomatoe slice sandwich, with just a tiny piece of red onion in it. Or because teachers have to teach to some degree, and good teachers select what they will teach. And, ultimately don't care if they are ignored, as whatever they do (in one way or another lives on forever - because of the carrier energies that go with the actual knowledge...that will travel and travel until the knowledge energies find a home. Perhaps learned about later, or is never known to the sender.

Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

There is no neutral, no such thing as a day off because one is either moving toward one's goal, or away from it. For example, if we are on a diet, then there is an end to the diet, and the weight will come back. If, on the other hand, we choose a different path, then it probably won't.

Hence, 108K of anything is an eventuality if one follows the path which has the anything on it.

If one is teaching and is being ignored, then one is not teaching *someone* or showing respect for the person one has decided needs teaching.

Why then teach if not for *someone*? Because it is part of an identity? Identities are made up things, one can anything one chooses. If one isn't teaching *someone*, what other reason is there than doing it for one's own glorification? The sound of one hand clapping, as it were.

Ash mentioned Scientology in the beginning of this thread. The "Clear cognition" is an example of what I meant as something that wouldn't be literally true but is in other ways. I would post a link here but it's not allowed. But google takes you there in the top couple returned links.

Namaste.

3. As above, so below;
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

xa9 wrote:There is no neutral, no such thing as a day off because one is either moving toward one's goal, or away from it. For example, if we are on a diet, then there is an end to the diet, and the weight will come back. If, on the other hand, we choose a different path, then it probably won't.

This is Cartesian Thinking. The fact is that we are in movement all the time from before birth to birth to death or whatever happens next. We change rhythms, speeds, and spacials. Everyday a person does what you call "the same" is actually different.

Hence, 108K of anything is an eventuality if one follows the path which has the anything on it.
There is no proof of that and there is proof to the opposite. The catch in your statement is "there is no such thing as a day off" - of course that is right, but theree never is a day off from ourselves ever.

If one is teaching and is being ignored, then one is not teaching *someone* or showing respect for the person one has decided needs teaching.
REALLY? So its the teachers fault if anyone doesn't learn what is being taught? How about the teacher actually being compassionate to someone with the hope that something good will happen, and the knowledge that about 20% of the time, it won't happen?

Why then teach if not for *someone*? I could argue the point, but sometimes non-arguement coupled with non-agreement can make a case. Thus my answer is:
Li Bai
Sung Dynasty
Strong minds
Frozen winters
Song goes
through hand holding
brush.
to brown paper
Poem done.
Held and loved
for moments,
thrown in river
now for moon
to see

Because it is part of an identity? Identities are made up things, one can anything one chooses. If one isn't teaching *someone*, what other reason is there than doing it for one's own glorification? The sound of one hand clapping, as it were.
Identiies are what we see in ours and others movement. The Sound of one hand clapping
BANG !!! BROKEN DISH !!!

Caiyros Arlen

Ash mentioned Scientology in the beginning of this thread. The "Clear cognition" is an example of what I meant as something that wouldn't be literally true but is in other ways. I would post a link here but it's not allowed. But google takes you there in the top couple returned links.

Namaste.

Occult Metaphysical
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think I'm going to bow out of this discussion. The style grates me, and I don't think I can get past it to learn anything here.

3. As above, so below;
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I am sure there are many hidden relics and magical items that are tucked away.

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form