SECRET ORGANIZATIONS - DO THEY REALLY HAVE SECRETS?

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

AS COLLECTORS OF RARE BOOKS, WE HAVE QUITE THE COLLECTION SPANNING HUNDREDS OF YEARS. WHILE WE'LL COLLECT ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING PARANORMAL, OCCULT, MEDICINAL, RELIGIOUS IN TONE, WE ALSO COLLECT THE BOOKS THAT AREN'T TO HAVE ESCAPED THE HANDS OF SECRET ORGANIZATION MEMBERS. WE HAVE BOOKS, LITERATURE, AND PERSONAL DIARIES FROM STILL EXISTING SECRET ORGANIZATIONS & ONES THAT ARE NOW DEFUNCT.

ONE QUESTION WE ALWAYS GET IS DO SECRET ORGANIZATIONS REALLY HAVE ANY GOOD SECRETS? AND, IF THEY DO HAVE THE SECRETS TO LIFE, WHY DON'T THEY SHARE THEM WITH EVERYONE?

FIRST, NOT REALLY. WITH THE USHERING IN OF THE INFORMATION AGE, THE SECRETS OF THE SECRET ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOTHING SHORT OF A DAMP FIREWORK. BACK WHEN FEW PEOPLE WERE LITERATE, AND THE ABILITY TO READ ANCIENT TEXTS FELL TO THE WEALTHY & WELL-EDUCATED, THE SECRETS WOULD BE AMAZING TO SOMEONE WHOSE DAY CONSISTED OF DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE JUST TO MERELY SURVIVE. HOWEVER, IN THE LAST 100 YEARS HUMANS HAVE DEEMED SCHOOL MANDATORY, IN MOST CIVILIZED PARTS OF THE WORLD, AND THE MASS POPULACE CAN READ. FOR MOST PEOPLE READING THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW, IF YOU LIVED 500 YEARS AGO YOU WOULD HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO READ OR WRITE. IT WAS A PRIVILEGE NOT DEEMED WORTHY OF THE MASSES, ONLY FOR THE FEW. SO, THE ABILITY TO READ & WRITE, AS PEDESTRIAN AS IT MIGHT SOUND TO YOU NOW, IS A DAILY BLESSING MOST TAKE FOR GRANTED.

SO, THE REVELATIONS OF THE SECRETS IN THESE SECRET ORGANIZATIONS CIRCULATED LARGELY AROUND RELIGION. SUCH AS THE NOT-SO-SECRET-ANYMORE INFORMATION THAT CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC HOLIDAYS FOLLOW PAGAN HOLIDAYS, OR HOW THE SAINTS BECAME SAINTS, THE "SECRET" PRACTICES OF DIFFERENT HIGH-RANKING OFFICIALS WITHIN THEIR ORGANIZATIONS, THE CEREMONIAL PRACTICES, BUT ON THE WHOLE, THE SECRETS AREN'T STELLAR.

SECOND, SOME DO CLAIM TO HAVE THE SECRET OF LIFE, BUT IF YOU WANT IT, IT WILL EITHER COST YOU (LIKE, SCIENTOLOGY), OR YOU HAVE TO BE INVITED TO KNOW THE SECRET. WHICH THE MEMBERSHIP OF SECRET ORGANIZATIONS COMPARED TO THE WORLD POPULACE IS 0.0043%, HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE ODDS? :lol: SO, SUPPOSEDLY ONLY 0.0043% OF THE PEOPLE LIVING, RIGHT NOW, WILL ACTUALLY MAKE IT ANYWHERE. AND THAT, OF COURSE, IS ASSUMING THAT THE MEMBERSHIP TOTALS OF ALL KNOWN SECRET ORGANIZATIONS FUNCTIONING RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY KNOW THE SECRET TO LIFE/AFTER LIFE.

WHY WOULD THEY HOLD BACK THE KEY TO LIFE? OR THE AFTERLIFE? ARE THEY EVIL? ARE THEY SADISTIC? ARE THEY FULL OF NOTHING BUT HOT AIR? DO YOU BELIEVE ONLY THE FEW, DESERVING PEOPLE THEY DEEM WORTHY SHOULD KNOW THESE SECRETS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

AGREED. Cai-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Well really the answer is simple, they would hold back the secret to life for having control on who would actually be able to learn or who they DEEM worthy of learning that secret, but that is only if they have a secret of that nature in their hands!!!!

There have been quite a few who have claimed to have that, yet only if you are deemed worthy of knowing it, will you be allowed to know it!!! Usually being deemed worthy, is how much money you have, and power you have!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

If they really knew the secret of life, why would they keep it a secret? If it were me, I would be certain to share and ask that it be passed on.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:AS COLLECTORS OF RARE BOOKS, WE HAVE QUITE THE COLLECTION SPANNING HUNDREDS OF YEARS. WHILE WE'LL COLLECT ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING PARANORMAL, OCCULT, MEDICINAL, RELIGIOUS IN TONE, WE ALSO COLLECT THE BOOKS THAT AREN'T TO HAVE ESCAPED THE HANDS OF SECRET ORGANIZATION MEMBERS. WE HAVE BOOKS, LITERATURE, AND PERSONAL DIARIES FROM STILL EXISTING SECRET ORGANIZATIONS & ONES THAT ARE NOW DEFUNCT.

ONE QUESTION WE ALWAYS GET IS DO SECRET ORGANIZATIONS REALLY HAVE ANY GOOD SECRETS? AND, IF THEY DO HAVE THE SECRETS TO LIFE, WHY DON'T THEY SHARE THEM WITH EVERYONE?

FIRST, NOT REALLY. WITH THE USHERING IN OF THE INFORMATION AGE, THE SECRETS OF THE SECRET ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOTHING SHORT OF A DAMP FIREWORK. BACK WHEN FEW PEOPLE WERE LITERATE, AND THE ABILITY TO READ ANCIENT TEXTS FELL TO THE WEALTHY & WELL-EDUCATED, THE SECRETS WOULD BE AMAZING TO SOMEONE WHOSE DAY CONSISTED OF DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE JUST TO MERELY SURVIVE. HOWEVER, IN THE LAST 100 YEARS HUMANS HAVE DEEMED SCHOOL MANDATORY, IN MOST CIVILIZED PARTS OF THE WORLD, AND THE MASS POPULACE CAN READ. FOR MOST PEOPLE READING THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW, IF YOU LIVED 500 YEARS AGO YOU WOULD HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO READ OR WRITE. IT WAS A PRIVILEGE NOT DEEMED WORTHY OF THE MASSES, ONLY FOR THE FEW. SO, THE ABILITY TO READ & WRITE, AS PEDESTRIAN AS IT MIGHT SOUND TO YOU NOW, IS A DAILY BLESSING MOST TAKE FOR GRANTED.

SO, THE REVELATIONS OF THE SECRETS IN THESE SECRET ORGANIZATIONS CIRCULATED LARGELY AROUND RELIGION. SUCH AS THE NOT-SO-SECRET-ANYMORE INFORMATION THAT CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC HOLIDAYS FOLLOW PAGAN HOLIDAYS, OR HOW THE SAINTS BECAME SAINTS, THE "SECRET" PRACTICES OF DIFFERENT HIGH-RANKING OFFICIALS WITHIN THEIR ORGANIZATIONS, THE CEREMONIAL PRACTICES, BUT ON THE WHOLE, THE SECRETS AREN'T STELLAR.

SECOND, SOME DO CLAIM TO HAVE THE SECRET OF LIFE, BUT IF YOU WANT IT, IT WILL EITHER COST YOU (LIKE, SCIENTOLOGY), OR YOU HAVE TO BE INVITED TO KNOW THE SECRET. WHICH THE MEMBERSHIP OF SECRET ORGANIZATIONS COMPARED TO THE WORLD POPULACE IS 0.0043%, HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE ODDS? :lol: SO, SUPPOSEDLY ONLY 0.0043% OF THE PEOPLE LIVING, RIGHT NOW, WILL ACTUALLY MAKE IT ANYWHERE. AND THAT, OF COURSE, IS ASSUMING THAT THE MEMBERSHIP TOTALS OF ALL KNOWN SECRET ORGANIZATIONS FUNCTIONING RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY KNOW THE SECRET TO LIFE/AFTER LIFE.

WHY WOULD THEY HOLD BACK THE KEY TO LIFE? OR THE AFTERLIFE? ARE THEY EVIL? ARE THEY SADISTIC? ARE THEY FULL OF NOTHING BUT HOT AIR? DO YOU BELIEVE ONLY THE FEW, DESERVING PEOPLE THEY DEEM WORTHY SHOULD KNOW THESE SECRETS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
The internet has made it possible for the dissemination of esoteric knowledge but with that expansion we have seen a dilution of authentic information. In fact, to get at TRUTH, as in true mystical information, one must still tap into OFFLINE resources... the oral tradition is still very much alive between mentor and mentee... what you see on the net is usually watered down b.s. and often times boiled into consumer-friendly bites to appeal to the masses. Secret organizations may make themselves known, but are heavily shrouded in secrecy and only the right people are allowed to join because the information they guard is sacred and can't just be given to any interested joe schmoe willing to pay membership dues. This is why you might see the website for an order where you can join for a membership fee but the information taught is strictly belonging to their OUTER order... the inner orders are heavily guarded for a reason. I also want to add that as one moves through any metaphysical practice, one's vibration changes.... to reveal the information responsible for such shifts can create an energetic sickness of the kind that make it next to impossible to share the information to the wrong parties.

I don't think it's about the few deserving people needing to know about such information, but the idea of what's "divinely correct" for some may not be divinely correct for others. Some information just isn't divinely correct for some individuals to know, and this does not mean they are lesser or inferior and undeserving.. it just doesn't fit with their path... and this may not be the right lifetime for them to know any such information, or they may not be at a point in their development as a spiritual being to know such information.

The diluted information on the internet, and it's EVERYWHERE, each group claiming they know what they're doing, etc etc. is the byproduct of information falling into the wrong hands... but what I find interesting is that the meat of the information remains preserved, simplistic and very potent in its application for the select few meant to possess the information.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Btw, Ash, I'm enjoying these blog posts of yours. It's good to see you actively posting, as I recall when you were involved in this organization that we didn't see much of you on the forum ;)

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

secret organizations do have secrets,how many? who really knows.I think they keep it to themselves for the power or for the safety of the public.That being said there are now a days many people who are more open to sharing and teaching people with the same common interest .Secrets some how always leak out in time ,is it purpousely or not?.The world now a days in opening up more,questioning more,discovering more,maybe secrets are reveal exactly when there meant to be revealed,everything has a time and place.

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

I sometimes wonder if there's are secret organizations out there that keep dangerous occult books , ancient scrolls,relic's or other items of magickal artfact's hidden from the public.Handed down from generations before them or family bloodlines.There are many secret socieities,even in the goverment/millatary like area 51 etc,i'm guessing there always will be.I bet even churches and the vatican hold many secrets as well.

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Love4Ever
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for your insight.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I DON"T KNOW. THEY WOULDN'T TELL ME ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CAI-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Ash”