Magick from the Mysts - The Faerie Oracle

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

This is regarding the Cecaelia in the new section posted up on Nycto's website, specifically the one named G.

When i first saw the vessels, i had a headache... and i haven't had one for DA spirits in more than a year. These ladies pack one heckuva punch, that's for sure. Then, other sensations came: the roaring of the waves, the churning of the sea, the cold of the ocean water.. i felt like i was on the raging seas in a tiny little rowboat. Without any exaggeration, i felt dizzy, and started to feel seasick. Physically i was on dry land, and sitting down. Then i started to feel a huge presence behind me, with a lot of undulating.... legginess. Legs. Octopi legs. Many of them, caressing me, holding me. It was a very strange but very intense experience, and definitely Lady G made her presence felt. Very maternal, caring, and loving energy.. i darn near melted.

That night, she visited again - we were octopi, in the shallows. She a biggish one, me a tiny one. I became an octopus for a while, and we frolicked in the water. Getting and prying clams open for food, digging around in the sand, changing colours and the texture of our skin to match our surroundings, how to swim as an octopus, etc. We had great fun.. and i honestly say i had a wonderful experience, and one of the more uplifting ones in some time.

After alot of debating, i wanted to bring Lady G home, but i had a few questions and was tight on money. Nycto was kind and patient enough to listen to me hem and haw for quite a while, and answered all my questions. And best of all, she offered layaway, so now i can bring Lady G home.

So, thank you so much, Nycto!!

You could do worse than to check out that section of hers once more listings are up. And don't be afraid to ask Nycto any questions - she answers *everything* you ask.
:meme:

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

:heart: :inlove: :meme: :meme:

I am SO happy for you and G. :D I LOVE happy endings! :hug:

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

I loved my custom spell from Magick from the Mysts. You don't just get a spell cast but lots of interesting information as well as a beautiful meditation that you are to do to further connect you with the spell energies. I got tingles all over as I read mine. A really unique experience. I highly recommend it. Affordable too!

nikkisuzanne
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

I was lucky to win one of Nycto's Three Cards, Three Spells reading service. I was very pleased with the reading which was accurate with my situation at the moment. Nycto gave me three beautifully written affirmations which helps to connect with the energy of the spells. I even got some unexpected added information at the end. I am looking forward to using the affirmations and recommend her services :D

Blessings,
Louella from Chat

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I got a 12 card reading from Lemon as a Parastock prize which was done last week. The reading was interesting in that while it did not tell me anything I didn't already know, it unified all those things as a whole and showed me how they all fit together and the little details I was overlooking by just focusing on the individual things.
It showed me the bigger picture so to speak, how everything relates to one another and made me realize what I was doing wrong by trying to fix problems individually instead as a whole since it's all connected.
I wrote Lemon about that, and she said that was the main intention of the reading. It certainly didn't bring about any shocking revelations, but gave me some much needed clarity and confirmation.

The included 12 spells, tied in with the readings, carried weight on their own. More then just a spell to be cast or a mantra to be repeated they came off as reminders and reaffirmations of the readings themselves and what they mean.
Some of them really stood out, resonated with me, and I keep them close through the day as a reminder of what I learned from the reading.

It is deceptive in it's simplicity, but reading through it again reveals new depths I never noticed the first time. Overall the reading is something rather amazing and I feel you can't go trying it for yourself. There's always something that needs to be worked on or can be done better and this reading gives you a good, clear idea on what it is.

Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

I think you miss worded the last paragraph lol, the sentence that starts with Overral.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Ikabard wrote:I think you miss worded the last paragraph lol, the sentence that starts with Overral.
Lol, oops. Can't edit it now though.
Overall the reading is something rather amazing and I feel you can't go trying it for yourself.
Is supposed to be: Overall the reading is something amazing and I feel you can't go wrong trying it for yourself.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Recently brought home a Quetzal. I love the charging/cleansing bag she sent with him! It has a cute selenite cube, citrine and quartz inside a perfectly sized organza bag. Perfection! Thank you again Magick from the Mysts. Always a pleasure :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

I ended up.getting three, one for each of my children- ok my oldest two are a bit old (12-13) but even at that age they still have nightmares on occasion.

But it would seem my little one who's two LOVES them. Two in particular she's VERY fond of. In fact , one night she kept talking about and to someone named George. I was almost creeped out when I told nycto she was talking to someone she called "Monser George " (monster George) nycto started laughing and told me he (the MUTB) kept telling her his name was George! This was before I even got his information. She sent it to me and sure enough- there was his info, his real name was something else but he preferred to be called George as it was easier for little.ones to pronounce! The next day my little one just randomly handed me a bottle of lemon flavoring. I don't even know how the heck we got.it or.how she knew what it was but there she was, shoving it in my face asking me to make a cake! I looked at George's notes again and began to laugh- George wanted his next family to be sure to know he loves LEMON cake. With EXTRA lemon icing!! I'm so not Betty Crocker but when a monster AND a baby ask for lemon cake, I had to try pretty quick lol

My other MUTB s are a father (A) and son(R) duo. The son is considered a "baby" in monster terms (he's 67!) so Dad goes with him to protect and guide him on being an awesome child's companion and MUTB. I have to admit, he's done a pretty good job. I've found my little playing with who she calls "Baby George" LOL she even showed me a doll that looks like baby George. A little baby wearing a brown bear suit- remniscient of the Anne Geddes type dolls. I knew right away she meant R and showed nycto a picture of the doll she said was like baby George. Haha
His writeup says he likes to steal socks and I swear that must be why I'm struggling to find pairs at the moment. I keep expecting to uncover his stash any day now rofl

Though they've kind of blown the Christmas gift idea out of the water (lol!) I'm still going to present the kids with the vessels on Christmas to be hung under their beds on Christmas night. The little one is moving into a "big girl bed" then so we will make a big.deal out of putting their charms in the dark under the bed to protect her...and probably keep her up all night playing :/ or she will drive them nuts wanting to play all night lol either way, I'm glad she has them. She adores them. Now I just have to figure out how to.get her to share her friends with her older siblings....

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac: