Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

Well i just recieved mine today in the post, so i have just mirrored it onto a bracelet that i'm wearing, all i can say is wow it is very powerful, i can feel it working on the front and back of my head, as to what it does really i would also like to find out more.
i just copied it using the mirror effect so the original one is still as powerful.
if any one has any other info i would be interested, going to try and meditate and see what happens!

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

I also got this a few days ago, and was wondering about it.
I received two more TOTALITY BINDINGS, one for spirits, magic and energy, and one for power of the realms.
Haven't worked with any of them yet, as I was travelling with my family - CH shipped my order to my vacation spot, with perfect timing, I might add.
Magnolia, could you please add the descriptions of the other two bindings?

Thank you!

drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:I have an idea that may help solve the problem of forgetting a bindings purpose, and how to use it. I have
made the mistake of not writing down straight away about a binding etc. If we had a special thread or area in the forum where we can ask about a listing more than likely someone has it written or copied down, people could also add how they used it, experiences etc. I'm currently writing up about the bindings I have got or are coming, but sometimes they get pulled from the shop and are not in encyclopedia. I still do not know how to use the spell of gnome. How will I know when it has detected magic, from a gut feeling? Anyway, I would find a forum section like this invaluable. Off topic Omg johnny cash and hank williams are on tv Wow.
Great idea Lucinda. That would make a good spot in the forum to help one another with information on use and descriptions :thumbup:

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Steel Wolf Claw
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

I opened a ticket and received this answer:

These bindings work intuitively for you. Here are the descriptions of the bindings for your convenience. :)

FREE WITH EVERY ORDER :: TOTALITY :: A FULL BINDING OF EVERYTHING THAT COMPRISES YOUR LIFE & PARANORMAL PATH (C5):
Free with every order over, you will receive a full binding of everything that comprises your life & your paranormal path!
This binding is truly inspiring for you, and envelopes the Totality of you; your energy, your life, your spirits in your keep, your magick in your keep, your paranormal energy, everything around you! It will help you with communication, interaction, bonding, development, and evolution of everything that is already in your keep & care. It will give you that added boost to make the most of your path!
It is EXTREMELY complex and incredible binding which presents you many hours, days, weeks, months, and years of insight into yourself & your path.
This binding is placed on a Pandora-style bead that you can add to any amulet already existing, or combine them with the other Totality bindings to create a truly Total force!

FREE WITH EVERY ORDER OVER $100 (AFTER DISCOUNTS) :: TOTALITY :: A FULL BINDING OF SPIRITS, MAGICK, ENERGY (CLASS 5, TIER 3):
Free with every order over $100 (after discounts), you will receive a full binding of Spirits, Magick, and Energy!
This binding is truly inspiring for you, and envelopes the Totality of Spirits, Magick, and Energy of the Paranormal and you can specify if you'd like White Arts, Dark Arts, or Both! It aids in communication, interaction, bonding, efficiency, and makes you more in tune with everything that is involved in your paranormal path!
It is EXTREMELY complex and incredible binding which presents you many hours, days, weeks, months, and years of insight into spirits, magick, and energies of the paranormal.
This binding is placed on a Pandora-style bead that you can add to any amulet already existing, or combine them with the other Totality bindings to create a truly Total force!

FREE WITH EVERY ORDER OVER $200 (AFTER DISCOUNTS) :: TOTALITY :: A FULL BINDING OF THE POWER OF THE REALMS (CLASS 5, TIER 3):
Free with every order over $200 (after discounts), you will receive a full binding of the power of the Realms (Earthen, Astral, Spiritual)!
This binding is truly inspiring for you, and envelopes the Totality of the Realms, and helps you to understand their complexities, their powers, their interactions, and their applications to your daily life, and your paranormal path!
It is EXTREMELY complex and incredible binding which presents you many hours, days, weeks, months, and years of insight into the magick, spirits, energies, and mysteries of all the Realms.

"Not knowing it was impossible he went there and did it" (Jean Cocteau)
Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

Thanks Wolf, I really appreciate this!

La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: La Reina Roja

creepyhollows wrote:Here is the listing for you:

This binding is truly inspiring for you, and envelopes the Totality of you; your energy, your life, your spirits in your keep, your magick in your keep, your paranormal energy, everything around you! It will help you with communication, interaction, bonding, development, and evolution of everything that is already in your keep & care. It will give you that added boost to make the most of your path!

It is EXTREMELY complex and incredible binding which presents you many hours, days, weeks, months, and years of insight into yourself & your path.
Thanks for this post. I received this as a freebie earlier this year as well and wondered what it was for. Now I know. Thank you Magnolia:)

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Steel Wolf Claw wrote:Hey guys,

I opened a ticket and received this answer:

These bindings work intuitively for you. Here are the descriptions of the bindings for your convenience. :)

FREE WITH EVERY ORDER :: TOTALITY :: A FULL BINDING OF EVERYTHING THAT COMPRISES YOUR LIFE & PARANORMAL PATH (C5):
Free with every order over, you will receive a full binding of everything that comprises your life & your paranormal path!

FREE WITH EVERY ORDER OVER $100 (AFTER DISCOUNTS) :: TOTALITY :: A FULL BINDING OF SPIRITS, MAGICK, ENERGY (CLASS 5, TIER 3):
Free with every order over $100 (after discounts), you will receive a full binding of Spirits, Magick, and Energy!
This binding is truly inspiring for you, and envelopes the Totality of Spirits, Magick, and Energy of the Paranormal and you can specify if you'd like White Arts, Dark Arts, or Both! It aids in communication, interaction, bonding, efficiency, and makes you more in tune with everything that is involved in your paranormal path!
It is EXTREMELY complex and incredible binding which presents you many hours, days, weeks, months, and years of insight into spirits, magick, and energies of the paranormal.

FREE WITH EVERY ORDER OVER $200 (AFTER DISCOUNTS) :: TOTALITY :: A FULL BINDING OF THE POWER OF THE REALMS (CLASS 5, TIER 3):
Free with every order over $200 (after discounts), you will receive a full binding of the power of the Realms (Earthen, Astral, Spiritual)!
This binding is truly inspiring for you, and envelopes the Totality of the Realms, and helps you to understand their complexities, their powers, their interactions, and their applications to your daily life, and your paranormal path!
It is EXTREMELY complex and incredible binding which presents you many hours, days, weeks, months, and years of insight into the magick, spirits, energies, and mysteries of all the Realms.

Thank you for this post, i recieved all of the totality bindings but the information has been removed from the shop!

LightMaven
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 69
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Light Maven

I didn't order $100 dollars & so received the first one.

I've added the bead to necklaces with other amulets I have. Use it with various amulets at different times.

It seems to amp up the effects of whatever I've added it to. I'm very happy with it.

Keep experimenting with different configurations, I think you'll begin to get a feel for it. :)

Zylpha
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elf & Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zylpha
Zodiac:

sadly, my this freebies missing from my room
i think it dropped from my bed then my maid do the cleaning and throw it out while im sleeping T.T

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

I'm a bit obsessed with these ones lately. They have such a strong energy and I love how they are so customized. Really great energy for evolution on the paranormal path and for a collector and practitioner. It's a very supportive energy - I guess it is one of those that works in the background and may 'light up' at times when activated as needed...

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”