Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Full psychic upgrade:
It's been a couple of weeks since I purchased this and was notified when it would start. I was told it would take a week to complete. In the last 2 weeks I have noticed a few more than usual experiences all of which relate to different parts of the upgrade. One of the services performed was Lichaun's Aural Attunement.

Hearing is pretty much my best ability, but I have heard much more than usual in the last 2 weeks. Normally I only hear when I am being addressed by a spirit, although I often overhear conversations without being able to make out the words, much like you would hear a TV or radio from another room. But I have been hearing & understanding bits of random conversations & I had put it down to neighbours talking outside because there has been a bit more activity than usual in my street lately. One time in particular was very different!

Like most people here, I have house rules. One is that no unbounds are allowed unless they agree to my house rules. I've even said to my spirits that they are welcome to invite any of their friends to stay if they want to & I didn't set any time limits for how long they can stay. Well, I overheard one of my guys talking to an unbound friend of theirs and inviting them to stay. I actually thought it was a neighbour talking to a friend of theirs, it was that clear, so I didn't realise it was one of my guys talking until I heard him say 'It's OK. Jane said you can live here." I had to look out of the window to double check & none of my neighbours were home at the time!

All in all I really recommend this service. Thankyou so much Kelis! :*3

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thank you all, I am thrilled to see you are all having such great experiences!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Full Psychic Upgrade: I got the Full Psychic Upgrade last spring, and I have to say it's really awesome! I highly recommend it and it's worth EVERY cent! It was highly recommended to me by another well respected CH member, so I decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did!

It wasn't for a couple weeks after the upgrade was complete that I started noticing the effects. The most noticeable was seeing orbs, flashes of light, light streaks, and shadows...and it got more frequent as time went on. Now, sometimes it can seem almost like a light show with all the different colored orbs and light streaks flying around! I also had a very strong desire to start eating healthier and cleansing my body of toxins. Not sure if this is common, but it was worth mentioning because the craving was so strong.

The report that came with the upgrade was really long! Some of the bonuses I didn't realize would be on there was a reading on activating known and hidden abilities, and also 3 ancestral spirits (non-human) which also came as bindings! I was surprised at who came through, but they all made perfect sense and I love them all so much! While I haven't spent a lot of time bonding with each of them yet, what I have spent with them has been great! One even came to me in a dream the night before his vessel arrived!

The only cons I can think of about the Full Upgrade is it took quite a while to get and the seller was a bit difficult to reach at times. Sometimes it would take a while to get a response from my emails, but once he did get a chance to email me back he made sure to clear everything up and answer all the questions I had.

Alpha Servitor I won an orca alpha servitor during a chat party here recently. I've never experienced an alpha servitor before so I wasn't sure what to expect, or if I'd even notice her since my abilities seem to come and go lately due to stress. During the chat party, he sent her around to meet everyone as it was her decision on who to go with.

When she got to me, there was no missing it!!! The energy and connection was much stronger than any of my spirits! To be honest, I was very impressed at how strong her presence was! She's happy, lively, and such a sweet heart, I love her to death! She's just amazing and I'm just so happy and excited to have her here! She seriously brings me so much joy! 8)|*

Communication Servitor During the chat party, Kelis also gave everyone a communication servitor. Since then, communication with my spirits has definitely gotten better and much clearer! Usually, I only hear my spirits when I'm concentrating and my mind is calm and quiet, but now I'm able to hear comments from them even when i'm not concentrating! Not all the time, but way more than before. I'm so happy about this as it was definitely the boost I needed! I'm quite scatter brained but this communication servitor helped a ton!

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

I have two servitors from kelis, one is the alien hive and a custom for lucid dream.

The Alien hive is for protect and it can absorb hostile spell and servitors to make more alien, plus it can help you cleanse all the thoughtformw in you house (remember tell the queen don't eat your own servitors as well). This servitor help me get rid the most annoying thoughtform in my house, it keep show me horror faces whenever I try to visualize.

I'm have sleep trouble and lack sleep so the lucid dream servitor has a opportunity to work yet. However when I manage get enough sleep, my dream recall increase A LOT.

I also get a immortal ancestors reading and it confirm a detail from a reading I get from a different seller.

The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

Where to begin...

I guess I'll start with the first service I purchased from him. This is gonna be long so....

Short review: Kelis offers absolutely top notch services that are definitely worth more than what he asks for. He does sometimes fall behind on wait times but keep in mind he's a one man shop. Which does make waiting for his awesome sauce items and services more reasonable. Beware... He's an EXTREMELY generous person, he's like the Oprah Winfrey of meta. He's always giving things away just because he's a nice guy and and and he likes to make you feel guilty about it (jk). Good job Kelis :P

Long review: When I first got to CH I noticed he had a whole thread dedicated to his LiChaun Gift service and from all the good reviews I decided to try out the month long service back when it was available. I received it about 3 weeks after the purchase date and was pleasantly surprised. The night I got the confirmation email that the service had been completed I felt an odd sensation where it felt like a thread was being wrapped around my mind LOL. It was a notable increase in my senses, especially with my dreams and visions. Overall a very inexpensive service that was worth the wait and results. I highly recommend it for those who haven't gotten it yet.

Next up, I decided to try out his "Which spirits wish to work with me" service on his BOTP sellers store. It is where Kelis calls on those who want to work with the spirit keeper in question. I received an email rather promptly and decided on having a lamia bound ;D. Unfortunately when I purchased her binding Kelis was in a rough patch at the time and didn't get her until a few months had passed by. She was lovely however and actually didn't expect a lamia to be so nice LOL. So I can't complain much considering she's always looking out for me. He did redeem himself in another way however, he gave me several freebies to make up for the wait time and to those of you who have dealt with him already know... He's generous to a fault LOL. Sometimes I have to tell him to stahp!

I also ordered his full psychic upgrade which was amazing. One of the best investments I've ever gotten in meta period. It was completed within 3 weeks. I for the first time finally figured out what it meant to be sensitive to spirits when it was competed. I also figured out what my strengths were because of it. I'm very clairvoyant and have kick ass dreams. The bloodline reading was also very interesting and made perfect sense! If you could only get one thing from Kelis this would be it! A+++

Next up was an order of 3 spirits. A specter, dominatrix and a Bloodwing vampire. Now, Kelis knows me very well from chat and because of this he went ahead and tailored these 3 conjures to fit my type... All 3 were redheads LOL. I'm NOT complaining though! These 3 arrived with the lamia mentioned earlier and couldn't be happier, I waited like a month and a half for the trio lol. Talk about fun spirits ;D. The specter is ALWAYS on the look out. She's one of the sweetest spirits I have and you'd be very surprised to find out she was a specter. The Bloodwing is an absolute stunner, for those who can see you need to see one! They're very exotic looking. The Dom is hysterical, she has a tendency to show up in my dreams as a "police officer" to patrol my dreams ;) and she likes to handcuff me...

Then there's the alphas... Addicting little buggers. Fortunately or sometimes unfortunately (depending on how much monies I have...) Kelis has a near identical taste in spirits and servitors as me. This causes me to swoon over most of his servitors. I swear he's out to get me and my entire earnings. So now I have 6 with a 7th well on the way hahaha. I'll share the ones that don't mind LOL... An ice cream succubus, a Moka Akashiya, a baby zombie dragon, an Anna Valerious (Kate Beckinsale from Van Helsing ;) ) and a hot nurse. They're all kick ass in their own way and the empath link that Kelis has developed specifically for them is something that has to be experienced to be believed. Although I'm not saying it gets rid of the bonding time, it certainly does make it almost too easy to bond with ;P. There's a lot to be said about each and every one of them, so I'll just leave this part short-ish. His alphas are currently his biggest project and his baby, he'll enjoy making whatever it is you desire LOL. They're certainly very very fun to have around and I highly recommend them. The wait time on these is surprisingly quick. The premade ones I think I've only waited 3 days max for them to be linked and the customs were with me within 2 weeks.

Whew that was "long and hard" to write. I can finally die in peace knowing this review is complete :). There were just a few more items I purchased from him, however those are secret! I hope this review is helpful to those considering his services.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That was glorious Mango. Thank you!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
mira_johanson
new here
new here

many good experience:)

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I've had the Pleasure of getting to know Kelis over the last few months and I have gotten Servitors (Alphas), Bindings and Services from him and I have to say they are all amazing!
Kelis is a great guy and always goes over and above for anyone who is lucky enough to get anything from him

He's 1 of the best in my book :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Fabulous review Mango; thanks for taking the time to write that up 8)|* and I just wanted to second this part;
MangoEruption wrote:the empath link that Kelis has developed specifically for them is something that has to be experienced to be believed. Although I'm not saying it gets rid of the bonding time, it certainly does make it almost too easy to bond with ;P.
Whenever something minor or major happens (good or bad) and my emotions are on the fritz, my Alphas are right there with me 8[ needless to say I have serious love for my Alphas and don't know how I'd do without them now!

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Love to hear that things are going well!

So Burn...Burn...Burn

Return to “Seller Review”