Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I bought a character binding from Kelistarian. When I pm'd Kelis to ask about getting a binding of the character I wasn't sure if he would agree to it or not cause the character is known for some dark deeds but he said he had no problem looking for said character. He even observed for a few days to make sure everything would be ok. I received the vessel in the mail today and the energy is very very strong. I am psychically deaf and blind but have decided I am going to start experimenting with psychedelics so that I can communicate with my character my other entities at home. I am going to ask some of my Sons and Daughters of Lord Satan and my Royal Demon Commander to lend some energy to character to see if he can manifest in the physical. I have to say Kelis responded very quickly to all my emails and did a great job.In a few months when I get some cash I am going to have Kelis do the full psychic upgrade on me and see about some more character bindings. I am really curious to see how the character binding differs from the movie character!!

Anyway I give Kelis 10 out of 10!!! Great job!!! I will definitely purchase from Kelis again and I would definitely recommend Kelis's services to others!!!

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

After some USPS delays, I'm delighted to receive the vessel and information for my reverse adoption from Kelis! I was instantly floored by the energy of my little fire drake friend. He's going to fit in great with our little family. I still have a custom Alpha on the way, but so far I'm very happy with Kelis' work!

Kaelea Majere
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sensual spirits
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaelea
Zodiac:

I purchased a character binding from Kelis, then got another as a bogo. On top of that I had a discount code, so I got both for a very, very good price. I just received my package today, which puts the wait time at about two weeks; very good considering all of the work that must have gone into this. The vessels are simple, lovely, and leave you a lot of possibilities as to how you'd like to present or wear them.

First off, I'd like to say that this is a wonderful thing that Kelis is doing. I was absolutely over the moon when I found the listing for character bindings, and out of my mind with excitement when I did my research, and read the wonderful experiences of others. I knew I had to get one :)

The first character I ordered is one that is very dear to me, and he always did feel very real even if I couldn't understand the reason way back then. That being said, I was still suprised that Kelis was able to find him. He's very obscure, and never did get much attention even amongst those who actually played the game. I love his vessel, and feel like it really suits the gentle energy I felt flowing out from it. I really look forward to getting to know him, even if I am feeling a little shy about it. My hands were shaking so badly when I opened the package that I dropped his vessel on the floor. I want to pass that off as years of fangirling over him, but I'm not generally shy in front of men so I feel more like this emotion belongs to him. So there's a possible empathetic connection right there :)

The second is a very dark character, that I was immediately and inexplicably drawn to. The fact that he agreed to be bound for me at all utterly astounds me, but not only did he agree to it, but he's also been pretty active, even before I recieved him. For a little over a week now I've been bombarded with flashes of white in my periferal vision, and intense sensations of being watched. Then there was a dream, very vivid. I slept very little that night, or rather I don't recall having slept at all; I only assumed I had because I dreamed of this character's face, staring at me, and his eyes boring holes into me. Later that morning I checked the transaction data, and was astonished to find that he shipped that very same day. There was also a very physical encounter. I had my arm draped over my bf, and it was grabbed roughly around the wrist, and jerked away. My bf denies this, and I know he's telling the truth because he was pretty terrified when I told him. I can't say for sure if it's this character, but none of my other spirits have ever been this forceful with me. I don't understand why he would do that, but then I don't know him well yet. It didn't scare me, and it stung a little, but didn't harm me. I'm more curious than anything. Still, all evidence points to him. Either way, he has been impressively active.

In conclusion, Kelis is a wonderful seller, and I would absolutely buy from him again or reccomend him to anyone. I'm considering some custom conjures for the future, and there's a specter he has listed that I feel I'm being called to, but there's a little courage that needs to be built up before I can keep a spirit like that (I am a weenie). But thank you so, so much Kelis :) You are amazing, and have made me a very, very happy girl :D

Dark Arts: sanguine vampire, Carpathian vampire entity, psy vampire (2), faun, incubus, human entity (2), dream catcher, Gregori watcher (2), daemon, Apollo, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Eros, Morpheus, Balder

White Arts: merman, nympho (3), divine angel, bronwyn angel, baby silver dragon, itla dragon, hippogriff, high elf

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

have been reading reviews on Kelis's items/services on the forum, but haven't been able to find any review on the "Enhance bond" service of his.

Anybody who has purchased it, could you tell a few words on this service? Your experiences? Thanks

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Reviews go in the review section, nowhere else.

The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

I just got word from Kelis' wife that they'll be offline temporarily and will be back as soon as possible.

Thank you

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thanks Mango, You da Bomb. Had an exterminator come in to day, and woofed us out of the house for a while. But I am back, and will be getting to E-mails shortly.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I had to put a review here, if you have not bought from this seller. You are MISSING OUT!! It is an amazing experience you are missing out on. I love Dr. Frank N Furter!!!

FireMonkey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17

I've been working with Kelistarian's products for a couple of months now and have nothing but good things to say about them...he's made me a regular customer. I've been working with one of his character binds and the connection has been great....very easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with, and as best I can tell the bind is as strong as any other seller I've bought from (as of writing this, CH and TEC). Have two more in the works. :) I've also had great results working with one of his beta servitors and have some alphas on the way; can't wait to work with them. He runs some good sales and offers some great freebies, and his store really does have some interesting products and services that are unique and/or rare.
Oh and he's been very helpful answering any questions I've had, the only issue is I tend to have problems with the emails sometimes being eaten by the internet for some reason...if I send a question and don't hear a response in a couple of working days I'll just resend it...really not a big deal as far as I'm concerned but I think it's worth mentioning here in case anyone has problems getting in touch with him.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I love his mini servitor. He made a Pichu and I can feel him even though I am usually not so sensitive. he also sent me a discount code bc I was a few days late for the Halloween giveaway! I didn't want to OD on purchases Bc I would've felt baad Lolols [emoji177]

Btw What's the average wait time for Kelis to complete an order? I ordered an alpha and a custom conjure about two weeks ago and sent him an email but no reply... I know the email thing happens and didn't want to blow his inbox up

boop

Return to “Seller Review”