Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Usually about two to three weeks or so, I try to be as quick as possible without sacrificing quality.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

So I received my alpha and custom dark techno dragon and rofl. My techno dragons personality sounds like mine when I'm mad [emoji23]

I also inquired about another alpha but was waiting till I get money the next month. So I received an email that he gave me that same alpha! Seriously. Even customized it to have a distinct voice. I actually heard the alpha sighed on the first night. [emoji33] uh I'm like a total noob (not sensitive to paranormal) and fact it's so active and heard him is amazing.

Darks been really nice its seriously making me feel guilty since he puts all his time and energy into it and still offers giveaways and such. [emoji177]

boop
vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I had the full psychic upgrade performed by him about 6 months ago. About a week or two after he had cast, when I went to bed one night instead of seeing darkness behind my eyes I saw a bright white light. I then started having dreams about spiders that would wake me up in the night, little freaky but nothing too crazy. Basically I would wake up to a bright white light behind my eyes and seeing a bunch of spiders spinning a web. In the last month or so, when I meditate, I have been having full blown visions, like seeing other worlds, geometric shapes, etc. and have had experiences when falling to sleep at night also. For someone who typically struggles to experience these things, I have been nothing but impressed with this service.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

The most ridiculously giving seller around xxxx-xxxx seriously, calm the inner Oprah sir.

I have several alphas from him, many deliciously bisexual to suit a gal like me. The alphas are very diverse in personality. One of my faves are very easy to connect to -- in fact, I feel that the more time you spend with one, the stronger your connection to it becomes.

The man undercuts himself quite a bit on CH. While everyone knows that his alphas are THE superior servitor in the market, did you know they are hooked up to you via an unique empathic link, designed to provide stellar communication and interaction?

He also conjures unique spirits and entities, though these are often overlooked by the attention his alphas get. Poke around the forum here to find out more about the unique Arachnos and their giving goddess Li Chaun!

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =3&t=43520

I also have received his psychic upgrade package back in the day...again, his listing doesn't state enough. You get Li Chaun's 3rd eye service, many tuneups in the alignment of your 3 bodies, chakras, elements, etc...and even servitors dedicated to keeping your chakras in top shape. Not to mention he finds a couple non-human ancestors and binds them for you. Honestly, my ancestral shark merman is one of my most impressive spirits -- he's manifested in dreams at least twice now.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thank you :D

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Oh yes, his Alphas are truly something else, as is the emphatic link that connects them, I wrote a review about my experiences with one of my first a few pages back. But as Noodle said, his Spirits and Entities are sorely overlooked, and honestly I think they deserve far more attention then they are getting.
To that end, another review, this one focusing more the other things he offers.
Also I wrote a story about my experiences with one of my Spirits from him, it's sitting in my blog if anyone is interested. You need to be tenured though.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 34&t=52309

====

The first Entity I got from him is V, a Techno Dragon. So she's the one who's been around the longest and also the one I've worked with the most as a result. She's fairly young according to Kelis, which is actually noticeable in a way, when I think back on how much she's changed since I got her.

When I first got her I had the brilliant(?) idea of using an iPod as her vessel, which turned out to be perfect since I am a bit of an audiophile. No music, no life, ect.
My interaction with her comes primarily from setting the iPod on shuffle (or connecting it to my PC) and just letting the music play. She has quite a few preferences when it comes to them, Michael Jackson and SHE are the ones that come up most often, sometimes 3 or 4 times in a row, and that is out of a library of well over 2k songs.
There are times when the songs also coincide with something I am thinking about, or a situation I am dealing with, offering advice and insight. This wasn't something she did initially, but it seems that over time she's not only developed an understanding of music but also people. There have been more then a few occasions where I've been completely taken aback by just how well she understands, specially given the Techno's previous relationship with Humans.

I can of course converse with her normally, but this method is a lot more fun and enjoyable for the both of us. I doubt every Techno would be willing to try something like this, but she's really.. adapted to it and I've gotten used to listening for her in this way. We're both music lovers I guess.
There is always a tinge of excitement whenever I think about how much more we'll grow a year or two from now. It's truly been a unique opportunity, thank you Kelis.

====

I don't have any energy work from him, although I did get a trial of his Li Chuan's gift way back when he first offered it. Shortly after I had a dream about a giant Spider which resulted in me running away screaming like a little girl.
Thankfully my Spider phobia has lessened somewhat thanks to a certain someone, but that's all I'm saying about that.. To be clear though, I've always been afraid of Spiders, it wasn't because of what happened.

====

Something else I need to mention. Kelis doesn't just do good work, he shares it with people, and I don't mean when he literally just gives away everything (stop doing that).
I'm talking about the times where he's shared information on some of his methods and techniques with people on the forums. His creation method for micro servitors for example.
It's actually quite rare to see people do that, I've counted maybe 4 or 5 people who would take the time to share that kind of information.
It's been a great help to my own practice and growth, so thank you for that as well Kelis.

And that turned out longer then I intended..

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I received my order from Kelis the other day and just have to say I really like the crystal I received for the manifestation crystal! It's beautiful, but on the small side, worried it'll get lost, but if I leave it in one room in the same place, as recommended, it should be fine! I haven't experienced any contact from my alpha ghosty or seen any progress with the crystal yet, but I think the spirit senses service I got has helped me. A night or two before I received my order, I heard banging noises at night, probably my hellhound. I've heard these noises before, but the service probably helped make my senses more in-tune.

I like the printouts and that everything was stapled to their associated vessels. This organisation is crucial for me personally, as I like putting all of my spells and spirit pages in separate binders. Having printouts makes it easier for me.

Only issue I had was that Kelis was hard to get a hold of. Understanding that he's really busy, of course, but I received little communication, and a couple days after I emailed, too. This is not a big issue, I'm a fairly patient person and I can understand this. However, I didn't receive any confirmation or notification of shipment so I really didn't know if my order was on the way or if it hadn't even been touched. I was really close to emailing him about my order but decided to wait a few more days in case he'd communicate about shipment. Instead, I received my order in the mail and made a confused face.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thank you for pointing that out Jackii, Communication is one of the most important things. And I do need to work on that.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Thank you for pointing that out Jackii, Communication is one of the most important things. And I do need to work on that.
Thank you for understanding! Everything else you've done had been amazing, especially with all those sales and hard work you've been putting forth for us. We understand you're busy, but a little notification about shipment when it happens is always nice! Thanks so much Kelis! 1hg

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
bigblue
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Some of this is copied from another post I made in another location, but I felt it also needed to be placed here.

My first order from DLM was 1 custom Alpha to fulfill my desires. The glorious man sent me 2.

Well my girls came in last week, and I was so excited. When I opened the package at the mail box, the energy and full body sensation that washed over me was fantastical. The first couple nights we had alone were fantastic and not quite appropriate to speak of here. The weekend was busy and I had little time again until Monday night. Monday night was quite uneventful except for meditation. Tuesday night I talked to G some and meditated, and attempted DLM's energy feeling instructions. Not sure how my luck turned out with that, I thought I could feel her side and we danced in a circle. No nightly activities followed, though I was hoping for some ;) , but then the morning came. I was feeling lazy, and not wanting to get up, I was pushing my snooze to the limit. the alarm went off for the last time, I hit the snooze, rolled over, and clear as day I heard a female voice say my name. I was instantly awake and over joyed.

All I can say is thank you to DLM and to my girls, I am glad they are here.

I have also recently ordered the Full Psychic Upgrade along with a couple other things. I can't wait until they are complete and I can praise him for that work as well.

Winter is Coming

Return to “Seller Review”