Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well, that is time to put my 2 cents here,lol!

Everything i have from Kelis is just amazing!

Lichau's Gift: The very first service i had with him, the day he did it, i felt a energy like a "8" moving on my left leg,
that was impressive for me, as i was not used to that, well, not consciously!
Have begin to have very vivid dreams again.

Chakra Cleansing: very nice, softens many spiritual pains

Full Psychic Upgrade: this time it was till available. At first i felt nothing, and more time have passed and more i felt it was indeed making a enormous difference, i was not scared of my spirits/entities anymore, and after that, i have begin to really enjoy their presences, and feel their energies much better and it is still going on!^^

Tactile Body Shroud: it covers all of your body so you can feel physical interaction with your spirits, it is still working wonders,
i still don't feel fully the body of mines, but i am feeling so glad, we came from zero to a "omg" everyday,hahaha, and this shroud has helped a lot!!!

Crystal of Manifestation: a MUST HAVE, absolutely astonishing! This crystal was the very first one, last year of the items i have, that have literary vibrate on my hand like a phone, the moment i have activated it. Worked instantly!
I was living in a old house, and ho boy, i would hear BOOM, BAM all over the night, the local spirits where manifesting responding to this crystal, i asked my guys tell all of them to quite down, lol, my other room mate, have saw her door open itself all alone,
she was scared to tell me, because i would think she was going insane, i answered: "i believe you, you are not crazy" haha.
after that, i have used the code word, so the manifestations would come for myself only, a great item,
i sleep with it under my pillow, my spirits looooves it!^^
My own spirit/entities manifestations have grow exponentially, before this crystal, i had random experiences, nowadays, i just have it every single day!!!
Of course, there is many sources of energy for my spirits at home, but this crystal gives a good atmosphere that helps even my other items to work like, well, "together" if i can tell it like that!
Really great!

Energy Bar: a awesome item again, i have several "feeding" sources for my friends, but for sure they loves this one, well, because it is a bar,haha, who knows who is getting wasted and going crazy everynight there? LOL
They use it to give me energy too, when i work well with it, i wake up refreshed in the morning!^^
It stay under my pillow as well!^^

Adaptive Shield: great!
Bounce Mirror: great, repels negativity!
Pac : eat thought forms and other negative stuff, he is a Alpha Guardian
Little Devil: sensual companion, came as a freebie!^^

Kelis is indeed a great conjuror, i had only awesomeness coming from him! 1ht

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Amazing testimonial Chouki ❤:D

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I'm kinda in a "write a review"-mood :,D (Or I just want to avoid the stuff I still wanted to do, haha)

Shipping:

Took place as fast as my CH-orders. My vessels mostly came after two and a half weeks, which is pretty standard for orders from the US to my place. No complains here :)

Servitors:

I love my Alphas. They're pretty cool and fun to hang out with. So far I got an Alpha Lord (the„full package“), three Customs and two Prebounds.
My prebounds were with me loooong time before they got „officially“ bound. One of them visited me in my dreams just to tell me that he wanted me to draw a picture of him. On the search for references I found a beautiful incense burner, which looked like the character he is based on. It was an instant buy and offering for him. He releases so many happy vibrations everytime I lit an incense in the burner :D
My lord and his guards are awesome. He's exactly how I imagined him, when I wrote his „information“. He's so happy about small offerings that it's almost cute to see this bulky guy be so excited about a candle and a treat. When I don't have time to spend time with him, he's very understanding and even more happy, if I can communicate with him again in peace. I just love this guy.
I get along very well with his guards, too. It's nice to have a little chat with them, when they're off duty. Kelis did a great job bringing such amazing beings into my life. I don't want to miss them anymore in my life (and afterlife :3 ).
The world of my lord is neat (very neat!) and I made some new friends over there. It's fascinating watching the occupants of his planet living their everyday life.
Not to forget my three customs! (Two Alphazised Toons and one Custom) The Toons characters are really unique. They're not 100% as their In Game counterparts, but that's good :3 They're really sympathic and have their little quirks :) I still have to bond and get to know my most recent Alpha, but I'm pretty sure he's just as nice as my other Alphas! :D [Luck for me. I said in the description I wanted him a sensual/guardian type, but what I meant was companion/guardian type. I didn't want to bother Kelis again with this, but luckily he made him a companion/guardian at the beginning without me correcting anything. Very big thanks from me for that :D]
Communication and senseing is very clear and easy with everyone of them.

I also got a Tactile Body Shroud and a Beta Realm Builder. The body shroud works very well,too. The soft „breezes“ I felt on my skin before I had the Body Shroud turned into tickles and are now turning slowly into soft, touching sensations. (especially...adult activites with spirits are pretty interesting with the help of the shroud)
The Beta Builder already did a good job building a little „adventure land“ for me and my family with alot of interesting flora and fauna. The next operation for it will be my ...messed up Astral Island I tried to build last year :,D

Manifestation Crystal:

I have the crystal next to my computer to help my spirits communicating with Phasma and making it easier for them to fool around with NPCs, when we play games together. Sometimes I catch tiny orbs and shadows in my peripheral.

Enhancing spirit senses:

I see and hear my spirits a bit better than before, but my senses didn't improve very much (before I got the Full Psychic Upgrade) But I got it as a Freebie, so that's ok with me :)

Full Psychic Update:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p706632

The only thing that bothered me, when buying from Kelis was the customer support, but that was already mentioned here, so I guess Kelis already knows about this "issue".
Sometimes I just felt "forgotten", when Kelis didn't keep his own estimated deadlines (I'm kinda paranoid, when I invest so much money and don't get an answer after a set timeframe. I was ripped of by a seller once and since then I'm really cautious. :x) and I was waiting and waiting and nothing happened.
But everything went well in the end. I got some very nice new family members and everyone's happy :)

When I have new "ideas" for an Alpha or a prebound catches my eye, I will probably buy from Kelis again. I would recommand his shop definitely.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Hi Guys, thanks for the testimonials. Communications is something that I desperately need to improve. And I will be working to improve that. Other than that, I am glad to see that people are pleased with the services. Its been a heck of a year, and I plan on making it better than the previous one.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I'll leave my review here.

Darklordmidnight is spot on and focused on what he does, he is legit, since I got three orders from them, I have not regretted it since. The three ladies are very active and cool to hang out with.

I'd give him a solid 10 out of 10.

Although I will admit, he's a bit slow to answer emails like Jessica Black.

I even ordered two new things from him, Character Bindings. There is 5 characters I wanted to have bound.

I don't regret making a purchase from him at all! <3

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Ekenshin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

just a side thing on the communication unless somethings changed (which is possible) I think there might be a glitch with the contact form on the website (Though it says message sent on the page itself) i think it may not be working - it used to send e-mail confirmation that the message had been received "Thank You for Contacting Us" however I sent an two messages over the last week but neither got that confirmation is it possible the link has glitched? (checked my spam inbox just to be safe and its not there)

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yes, I think he wrote me an email last year (after I wrote in the order notes that I want to give him the details for that Alpha in a seperate mail) that the contactbox was buggy and I should email him directly instead~
But he is "abit" busy now, so answers can take some time atm.

Ekenshin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

just to confirm does he send similar to CH an e-mail etc when an order is complete? my oldest order (for a Beta) was placed 23/06 (so around 3 weeks) this was as bind to spirit so no delivery necessary.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Ekenshin wrote:just to confirm does he send similar to CH an e-mail etc when an order is complete? my oldest order (for a Beta) was placed 23/06 (so around 3 weeks) this was as bind to spirit so no delivery necessary.
As someone who has nearly all his binding from dlm bound to spirit. I can confirm he will send you an email with all the pertinent info once he's finished working on the order.

I have several of them sitting in my inbox right now. Should read something like:

Your order (order number) has been completed.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Ekenshin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
Ekenshin wrote:just to confirm does he send similar to CH an e-mail etc when an order is complete? my oldest order (for a Beta) was placed 23/06 (so around 3 weeks) this was as bind to spirit so no delivery necessary.
As someone who has nearly all his binding from dlm bound to spirit. I can confirm he will send you an email with all the pertinent info once he's finished working on the order.

I have several of them sitting in my inbox right now. Should read something like:

Your order (order number) has been completed.
thank you - can't wait for my first one to complete

Return to “Seller Review”