Sariena's Spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

blood red rose wrote:hi i was just wondering does anyone have any experience with sariena's hikalamens life mates?
Hi, Blood Red Rose.....

I just ordered one of the Hikalamen LIfe Mates (Male) from Sariena, so I'll try to remember to keep you posted when he arrives! I'm very excited to meet him! Are you going to order one from her? 8)|*

blood red rose
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire, djinn, mers
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

hi elven princess, that is awesome i have been drawn to her life mate listing for a long while and iam thinking of getting one too just not sure when looking forward to hearing about your experiences : )

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

blood red rose wrote:hi elven princess, that is awesome i have been drawn to her life mate listing for a long while and iam thinking of getting one too just not sure when looking forward to hearing about your experiences : )
I'm going to try to remember to keep everyone posted about my experiences with the Hikalamin life mates, in case anyone else is wondering about them, too..... 8)|*

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Hi Elven Princess, this thread goes into some detail about them, http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... Life+mates

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Dropturvey wrote:Hi Elven Princess, this thread goes into some detail about them, http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... Life+mates
Thanks, Dropturvey, for the link! Wow....after reading that one, it seems like it got pretty heated, pretty fast.

I'm looking forward to meeting my Hikalaman life mate....I talked with the seller about the qualities the ideal partner would have, and although I'm happily married and have many other spirits in my keep, I feel as if one of the HLM's was calling to me, and I'm happy to integrate him into my life and forge a life partnership together....it just feels right. The more, the merrier in this situation. I also feel like I am very emotionally mature and understand the nature of spirits, and welcome the interaction with these types of entities. Of course, one can always learn more, and I'm very open to learning as I go, too. 8)|*

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

P.S.) Sariena just contacted me with the information about the Hikalaman Life Mate who answered the call for me....Something she told me he said to her telepathically about me really touched me and nearly brought me to tears, it was so sweet and charming. I'm so looking forward to meeting him, or perhaps being re-united with him if we have shared a past life or lives....!

TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

Ok so this review is based solely on her communications and customer service.

First off Incredible is the only way to describe her. She is very fast to respond to questions, and she seems to be very kind. Based just on this I would buy from her again! She also gives great description of spirits, and seems to really care about where her spirits are placed. She also asked me to keep in touch and tell her how the girls are doing.

Based solely on all this I would buy from her again, and I plan to in the future.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

TeddyBearTechie wrote:Ok so this review is based solely on her communications and customer service.

First off Incredible is the only way to describe her. She is very fast to respond to questions, and she seems to be very kind. Based just on this I would buy from her again! She also gives great description of spirits, and seems to really care about where her spirits are placed. She also asked me to keep in touch and tell her how the girls are doing.

Based solely on all this I would buy from her again, and I plan to in the future.
Good to know, TeddyBearTechie! I have only had positive experiences with her, too. 8)|*

Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

Was considering buying a few baby spirits from her or maybe a faery dragon..does anyone have any experiences with those spirits or any others from her?

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Foxxette wrote:Was considering buying a few baby spirits from her or maybe a faery dragon..does anyone have any experiences with those spirits or any others from her?
Hi, Foxxette,

I have several spirits and entities from her. One is a Hikaliman Life Mate, and I do have some elves from her as well as an angel, a flower fae, and a vampire on the way. They are very tangible and real, and she includes a nice description with them. She's having a reverse adoption event on her site starting tomorrow for June. Last month, I was picked by a male German vampire she had on....I have yet to meet him, but am looking forward to seeing what transpires!

Are you thinking of one of the kitten fae? They look adorable!

Return to “Seller Review”