venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

No, don't let it die, it is a great Q Mr.T! Hopefully will be learning more about servitors soon. I think what they are saying is master the basics and then add to it. For instance, I started with the psi ball, and then I infused a little love and color from my heart and changed the shape to a heart, then used it as an offering to my spirits.

I fore-warned my spirits that I am just learning :)

Once I know I have that down solid, I will try to make servitors that are a little more complex.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

you have a way with words gryph...which is one of the many things that make you awesome...you said it perfectly

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

LET THIS THREAD LIVE AS LONG AS IT LIVED IT POSTS WILL BE FILLED WITH HONEY! :D

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Oh look! A Winnie the Pooh bear servitor has been created at the mention of honey! You have found the simplest method to create a servitor!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you, Kelis :hug:
Mr. T wrote:LET THIS THREAD LIVE AS LONG AS IT LIVED IT POSTS WILL BE FILLED WITH HONEY! :D
Mr.T, Oh goodness. Sometimes your posts really crack me up. :lol:

LoL - yes Rae, but Mr T, Winnie the Pooh? Level 10 :lol:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
WingedWolfPsion
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like what I am. ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Winged Wolf
Zodiac:

Yes, start from the ground up - a psi ball. Work on getting it to actually last for a while without your adding energy to it. Once you can get it to last a few months, then see if you can get it to follow you around, instead of sitting there. Etc, etc.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire..."
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WingedWolfPsion wrote:Once you can get it to last a few months, then see if you can get it to follow you around
Ohhhh! Going to work on that tonight!!!! Thank you!

See Mr. T - This thread is maaavelous dahling!

ImageImage
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AWESOME :D

*JUMP OFF THE CLIFF* :D

JK XD! ;)

theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

Another technique for creating servitors is an enchanted item from Oran brothers who sell through Mother moon at SE.

They are not listed on their site but you could contact Mother Moon or Raven and ask them if one is available.

Sells at $300.

this is the description from Mother Moon.

----------------------------

Thoughtform Construct Creation Amulet

The great Oran and Ian have done it again...they've shared with us, some of their most coveted custom created amulets.
If you were with us back in 2007, you may remember the first time we offered these rare amulets to the public. We received 13 of them and they were all sold within a matter of 24 hours!
Last year, we got 5 of them.
So far, this is the only second one we've acquired this year. I keep begging and begging for them and every once in awhile, the guys will bless us with another.
Each one of these precious amulets is created using a rare and complex combination of magicks....enochian, greek invocation, necromancy, traditional, folk, egyptian, and islamic ritual magicks are utilized in order create a very specific type of energy that is then imbued into the heart of these pieces, over and over again until the energy within reaches and extremely high and consistent vibration.
It is extremely rare that a practitioner be so experienced in all of these magicks, thus the rarity of the items created.
When you first place one of these amulets on your body, it may seem at first that the magick is dormant...until you begin the creative process.
This may sound like something from a sci-fi movie, but let me assure you, its not. Oran and Ian create these amulets for practitioners in every line of magick, all over the world. Even the most skilled practitioners benefit from such a piece!!
When a construct or thought form is created from the mind, it takes hours, weeks, months, and sometimes even years to create exactly what you want.
It then takes an extreme amount of energy to keep your construct or thought form "fed" and programmed. It can be an exhausting experience!!
This amulet takes that once exhausting experience and turns it into something streamlined, effective, consistent, and EASY.
All you do is think of your construct....
As your mind begins the creative process, the amulet goes to work, creating exactly what your mind conjures up.
Unlike when you create a construct in the "normal" process, you dont have to extinguish your project and start over if you make a mistake or change your mind about a certain aspect of your creation. The amulet automatically "erases" that aspect and replaces it with the desired one.
It takes your own personal energy and transfers it to the construct or thought form completely on its own, so you never have to think about or remember to keep up with the "feeding" or programming. AND, these amulets are programmed to take access energy ONLY when you have it!!! It will not exhaust you nor leave you lacking when you need your energy the most.
In addition, the combination of gemstones (chakra stones) make a perfect, balanced combination of energy to "feed" your creation during times where your own personal energy is low.
It is "alive" and working for you, on your behalf until you recite the extinguishment mantra.
"_________(name of your construct or thought form), I extinguish thee and banish thy energy"
You can create multiple constructs for specific tasks or a single construct with a multitude of attributes. That is totally up to you.
The normal process goes like this:
You start out by creating an outline on paper...Draw out or find representations of what you want your construct to look like. Write down the type of personality or even model it from a person you know. Write down the list of attributes you'd like your construct to have.
The begin the creative visualization process:
*First you conjure up the physical form
*Second you conjure up the voice & personality
*Third, you conjure up the aspects and attributes of your creation
*Fourth, you "breathe" it into life with the "Construct, I activate thee" mantra
Its as simple as that. Visualization is the only skill you need to make this amulet work for you!
This is a RARE opportunity! I only know of 2 other practitioners in the entire world that creates these amulets and both of them have been apprentices of Oran and Ians.
This piece is solid sterling silver and is comprised of all genuine stones.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”